The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish I had a car, public transportation is terrible in the suburbs. They need to start working out here.

Seedless, PLEASE POST MORE STORIES about you copping out west, out south, in the projects, PLEASE TELL ME PASS OUT STORIES. I want to reminisce and your stories are always good for that. please post em bro. Especially the pass out one stories you have because those always get crazy. You wrote in a blog post you were going to write up some pass out stories, but ive searched everywhere and i can't find any you've written.

!

Just wanted to second that.

I really wish I had a car, public transportation is terrible in the suburbs. They need to start working out here.

Lol.. So get a car dude.. You can always find a cheap hoopty for around $500-$1,000.
Having a car really is a huge convenience. I hate using public transport.

1993 was the first time I scored off the street. Started doing dope a year before that though, had to ride my bike (since I was 15 to my friends house to pick up). Prior to scoring dope off him I would always get PCP (wikki sticks) from this guy and then one day, boom he had something different. Didn't even know it was heroin when I first started doing it. I can clearly hear his words right now in my head when I asked what it was, "this is china and it makes you feel like you are floating in the clouds". Eventually I got used to the projectile vomiting, got my license and wanted to see what this street scoring was all about. So he told me some intersections and I got out a map (an actual paper map), circled all the spots he told me about, and planned my attack.

Still remember my first spot which is long gone but it used to be right before an entrance ramp back on to the expressway off congress. The entrance ramp used to have one of those tiny box like traffic signals that were like 4 feet of the ground and would only flash green for go or red for stop (not sure if they still have those, probably). They would serve you a couple car lengths back. It was the ultimate get out of there quick spot, literally on the expressway with dope in your hand in 2-3 seconds. Those spots didn't last long after the big boom of heroin hit Chicago.

4'ish years clean from opiates (minus the pain meds I took for a recent kidney stone surgery). Feels good, no it feels great to be far removed from that lifestyle but it's still so engrained in my brain.

Its sarcasm,the same guy as. U with the long ass post with al Lk the,advise.

I have to agree on more seedless old school copping stories
I've read everything and you haven't updated in years, the nyc, chi, and old dead stories are awesome

Some one needs to spike his coffee with some amps or something

to the dude that wants to drive up from kentucky and buy a half zip, don't do it. Youll get ripped off hard. Youre better off going from spot to spot buying a jab from each spot. and youll get your 12-14 grams of cut ass dope that way. Without any connects you would need a miracle to grab raw on your first deal. Btw, chicago spots are doing good afaik, i got a new raw connect that is dark colored but cooks up a light brown / yellowish. Its definitely quality shit, and i don't have to go cop on the street for it so ive been doing that. Regardless i went to the spot with the stay high bags a few days ago and it was OK, like a 5-6/10, not as good as the last time i posted for sure. Last time i posted it was one bag puts you on the floor type shit. Also i got some red tapes that were pretty fire the same day, i think it was Thursday morning/mid-day. The street price of dormin is out of control now in the west side, i pick up a bottle to do trades whenever i go down there now, ive heard of it going for $50 a bottle there, but i trade for 3 stay high bags or 3 misc bags usually. Which is still a comeup for me since i get it for $14.99 for 72 pills.

man guys i got this annoying chest/throat sickness and i snort my dope so it directly effects my high i feel like the more i do the worst this chest cold gets since i know u guys r experienced in the art of doing dope anybody got any tips on how to bypass this shit i really dont want to start banging dope becuz i tried it a few times but it never amused me.

I'm not from Chicago only go through there when I travel and every now and then on some personal stuff, but thr reason I moved from sniffing to banging was that if I sniffed enough to rock my socks or anything over a solid bun my breathing would get all F'd and it was like I was an asthmatic with pneumonia. I had to go to the hospital and get breathing treatments before. It might be you have this chest problem because of sniffing not in addition to

no i went to the doc and he said i got strep throat so i got some amoxacillin and for my 3 slipped disks in my back he gave me some tramadol. Is tranodal good could u get fucked up off of then anybody else have these

^^

As far as opiates go, tramadol is incredibly weak. The weakest opiate there really is actually. If you have no tolerance what so ever, you might get a little high but.. anyone with even a slight tolerance is not going to get shit from them.

So now that I've been successful in this city y'all asked me to compare between the bth and the powder here, well I always like the rush of the bt but the pow is way nicer on the veins idk if it takes. Little longer to hit but it's nice I like the pow in chi I'm still trying to figure out my dosage with pow so no accidents happen so I've been taking fairly small shots I know the shit is good I got and I think it's pretty clean I'm also a little sketch if it's cut with fent I seem to read a lot that chi town is notorious cut with fent that why I'm keeping my dose very small what are the signs I should look for and I wanted to know if it normal that my shit is very white and even after I cook up the shit is clear in the rig or a little cloudy but not At all yellow or brownish like the powder I've gotten on west coast , is that normal out here? Or am I just using so little and lot of h2o that I can't tell a color tint ? Get back to me and let me know , it looks like clear or tiny bit of cloudy h2o in my rig ? Does that just mean it's really pure?

Hey Nod, I was one of the people that asked what your thoughts were about the comparison.
Good to hear you're being safe. There can always be fent around, just look at what's happened out east recently, but it's not really standard or something regular (at least in my experience).
Still, being safe is the way to go.
I don't shoot, currently, but I've always heard that fent comes up with some weird unexpected color.
I had fent in Chicago bags (last summer? Two summers ago?) - they were nickles from a certain spot and very popular at that location for a while - one nic laid you out. Down.
On the otherhand, you will have dormin in every bag you buy. You'll see little pink flecks in your dope.
If it's taking longer to hit, and there's no real color in the barrel, I'd guess the dose is small.

to the dude that wants to drive up from kentucky and buy a half zip, don't do it. Youll get ripped off hard. Youre better off going from spot to spot buying a jab from each spot. and youll get your 12-14 grams of cut ass dope that way. Without any connects you would need a miracle to grab raw on your first deal. Btw, chicago spots are doing good afaik, i got a new raw connect that is dark colored but cooks up a light brown / yellowish. Its definitely quality shit, and i don't have to go cop on the street for it so ive been doing that. Regardless i went to the spot with the stay high bags a few days ago and it was OK, like a 5-6/10, not as good as the last time i posted for sure. Last time i posted it was one bag puts you on the floor type shit. Also i got some red tapes that were pretty fire the same day, i think it was Thursday morning/mid-day. The street price of dormin is out of control now in the west side, i pick up a bottle to do trades whenever i go down there now, ive heard of it going for $50 a bottle there, but i trade for 3 stay high bags or 3 misc bags usually. Which is still a comeup for me since i get it for $14.99 for 72 pills.

Why is there a street price for dormin? Can't anyone just go buy it in the store? ?

My stuff usually cook up clear and is straight as well as cooks up a lil brown sometimes I guess depends on the cut... Yeah I usually use .4 of water in syringe to the standard dime bag of chi dope that is like perfect consistency and have done that a while back with difference chi product. Wish I could get dope like the stuff that took out Phillip Hoffman. Usually my connect it's just decent dope not stuff that will knock u out and never really got that hitting the block but if anyone is getting good street dope let us knw what bags??

^^

Hoffmans dope wasn't even necessarily better than any other NYC dope. The dude just shot 8 bags like an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.