Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never had the opportunity to try BTH.
But if it were to come around, I'd probably hop all over it.
Hmm, you do hold a good point. Maybe kid wasn't lying, idk, but he really is a liar. Most of the shit that comes out of this kids mouth is a flat out lie.

I've never seen BTH here in NJ. I don't think BTH has ever made its way here.

^and if you get good powder, which I'm sure you do, there's no need to even think about it....but I know you'd become an instant fan if you ever tried it....It has a pungent smell...and the rush...you'll get the same rush with powder, but the tar always makes me go cross eyed! It may be dirty, but its fucking great!

I did both bth and powder for a while now, theyre completely different rushes when u shoot em. Bth seems to hold me a bit longer too, but it is hell on your veins, I think its because of the other opoids present in bth that it gives you a different rush, but yeah, if I had to pick btwn the two I'd pick powder every time because I know there won't be abscesses from shooting it. And your veins last longer as well.

Yeah I have definitely done some bomb BTH before. Many years back, one of my buddies came out from LA and a couple weeks later, had a package of a Frisbee disk of tar that he'd sent to himself before he left, and for months we just ripped chunks off and went to town. That shit was awesome.

But, IME after being out there myself for a few months, the dope wasn't as a whole as good as what I was used to back east. Plus, it was just so annoying having to break it down and whatnot.

well good news today i hop off the bus of course the pink bags werent out so my only option was the purple bags so i grab one and do it and thank god its back up again. looks like its gonna be my goto spot from now on again. And on the subject of bth when i first started using i go to a new spot i tell him let me get one he drops this little ass thing in my hand i get home and thought i just got whooped it seemed like it was nothing even in it so i threw it in my top drawer a month later im reading this thread and someone else had the same thing happen to them i realized it was wrapped in so much packaging i didnt notice so i unwrap the WHOLE package it was tar im like fuck i dont bang dope wut am i gonna due wit this so i sold it to my friend for half price, a half hour later he falls out and i gotta call the ambulance wut a day that was. other than that havent been on D block for a while now just wondering if anybody else has and how good the quality is AKA the yellow bags.

The few times ive had bth its been just about as strong as the reg rocked raw i would get. Took a while for it to go into solution, didnt use heat or anything just kinda kept stirring it with the end of the plunger. It was soft and almost sticky gummy...weird thing was it didnt have much smell, i was expecting it to reek like vinegar but it was faint.

My guy only had it for a few days so im guessing he may have only grabbed an ounce while waiting for his usual raw connec. The bags were really big tho, i think bc he knew it wasnt the usual shit and his regulars might not like it and could cost him business. One thing i noticed about it was the high was really warm and seemed to last much longer than the raw id usually get. One of the times i had tar it was rock hard and really dark, it actually looked like a piece of roofing slate, i mean exactly like slate.

I called my guy bc i thought he burned me, he was a pro and treated it like the commodity it is and ran it like a business, so at the time i didnt know what to think. So i called him and he said it was right so i made a shot. When i added water to it it looked like black water color paint. Couldnt even see the blood come in, i could only tell by the volume change. And sure enough it had me nodding out. The next shot i decided to do something i never do and heat it. Once i added a little heat all the black dissapeared and the shot turned a golden amber color.

When i drew it up the filter was kind of dark and greasy almost...so strange. To this day ive never heard of any dope like that. A former bl'er (dont know if hes still around) tried some and agreed it was tar dope and had the same experience with the color change. Makes me think it was some way they disguised the dope or something. Really weird. The high felt like the bth high too, really makes me wonder what the black stuff was and why a little heat made it instantly turn clear dark amber leaving the black particles in the filter. Then i think about the shot i did before i heated it, putting whatever that was into my vein.

And on that first shot the cotton was totally black. I dont know if the black stuff melted into the shot or what, but that was strange. Im sure if bth were the only thing around during my heavy years my veins would be shot at this point.

IME, the rush is better but it doesn't last as long...I always have a long grace period with powder....I can go to sleep, wake up and be well most of the day...Tar I'm sick 12 hours full blown! But everyone's different....a lot of people I know will bitch at the 10 hour mark...

Be smart,ask for sawbucks,when u get a good bag,get,a # before u buy a jab,which is usually 12+13 bags,if,and when u do cop off the strrets,put in celafane and put up,for real up,good luck

The guys are black here right? Sorry not meant to be racist or anything but in la it's only Mexicans your working with you would never find a black guy in la with that shit

Good to see new people in the room seems like the usual suspects are getting clean and best of luck to them. I wish / need to take a break but it's hard...

Never done black tar but for sure would try if the opportunity rises. My connect has been straight for the most part we can always want them a bit bigger and stronger. Got my meds / H for the weekend hope u all stay safe and good...

Fantom- It is so hard to get clean, ridiculously hard as you know. If it wasn't everyone would be doing it right? ;))
Any ideas on what you are planning on doing to get clean?
Good Luck and god bless

Well I'm done kicking now that I haven't been able to find some so the debate in my head start with if I should even start again

I hope you guys take my post seriously what brought me here was reading one of nintey thread that was amazingly written by the way bout h in the winter of Chicago I know an old thread and I feel stupid for going to the internet to learn bout copn in my new city Chicago but I'm sick and didn't know what else to do lol thanks

Don't do it son. Or you'll end up in the pokey getting your prostate poked. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.