The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he is OK. There's been too many OD's in the area lately. My gf passed away 3/2/2012 from snorting and having 1 drink, she was in bed with me when she choked on her vomit, I hit her with nar can and did CPR but she was gone already. Fucked up part is on 3/2/2013 one of my best friends passed away. I'm staying clean and forcing my friends to do the same every march 2nd from now on.

Rip..ellen:/

Went out west the other day for the firt time in a while,i haggled wit da nig for lk 5 minutes to do 4 for 30..he did it. I give em a 6 or 7 for potency..theyve been doin city wide sweeps guys be careful..

I don't think you should be calling anyone a "nig" on these forums. Especially with the way you type.

Lol yup such a joke that yall are so scared to haggle..all my phone connects do good deals like such..Oops fudge i forgot no prices:/ wont happen again..lol theyre nigz..i have plenty of black friends that would agreed.n why should i care how i type on a fuckin junky forum, this is barely worth my time i jus like leavin reports for people who care to know reports on diff color/texture/smell/cookedcolor..u prolly have friend makin issues so u choose to make em online..

why should i care how i type on a fuckin junky forum, this is barely worth my time i jus like leavin reports for people who care to know reports on diff color/texture/smell/cookedcolor..u prolly have friend makin issues so u choose to make em online..

If this forum "is barely worth your time", then stop coming at all... Trust us, we'll be just fine without your "reports". Hah. You're not doing anybody any favors by gracing us with your presence. So if you don't like it here, don't come on.

i would say yodaddy has posted more worthwhile info here than most others recently

Once again, stop with the prices or your post will be UA'd.

Man today was a fucking project my luck wit police finally ran out i got off at a well known train stop walked down the stairs grabbed a bag 3 seconds after he served me bitch ass uniformed police pull up in a crown who got the blows im like hell if i know they hop out grab me and the guy that served me cuffed me to him took my ID he barely searched me luckily it was snowing out so i dropped it way before they got out so blessed it was snowing out because the bags were clear so it just blended in wit the snow thought i had frost bite for a second dickheads let me go they pulled off looked down on the ground lo and behold it was the bag picked it up and did it right away another win for the good guys fuckin rookies cops werent even close to gettin me for some reason they wrote all my info down on a piece of paper still wondering why they did that anybody have any idea wut they do with ur info after they write it down and let u go.

^ probably too see how many times they stopped you. I can't really think of any other reson. They probly ran your name for warrents maybe that's why,

^ probably too see how many times they stopped you. I can't really think of any other reson. They probly ran your name for warrents maybe that's why,

Yeah it's for shit like this. It's just for their personal records in case they stop you again, they'll know they already almost got you with drugs, so when they find out it's you again, they'll be looking hard to bust you.

Writing shit down is a "detective thing"....If anything ever goes down, they have your name just in case you were involved. They could try and turn you into a snitch too! I've had the cops ask me to make buys for them many times, offering me cash....telling me they "don't care what I do with the money"...It's so fucked up...like they actually give a fuck that there's drugs on the street! All they care about is making a name for themselves by making busts!

Of course, making a bunch of low level possession busts probably doesn't give you all that much cred in Chicago as a cop!

It was because you were suspicious to them and to check for warrants. They must write down information about every person they stop and talk to like that.

hey guys thanks for the info about them pesky pigs im sitting in my house trying to conserve on my stash but by tomm mourning it will be gone my question is do u think i should head out west in the mid mourning tomm or dont even waste my time the last few days have been a nightmare copping just wondering if anybody had any luck copping in this cold didnt even bother going in the mourning today becuz it was way to cold oh and no in not asking for sources i already got plenty of my own for some reason my mind is telling me im on a hopeless mission but maybe not i hope not i would think they would be anxious as fuck to get out there and make money and slang right???

Another question from your resident mod who knows nothing about the dope scene in the winter.

Do guys still stand outside when it's snowing and freezing?

I'm used to seeing trap house type set ups, with heroin slowly making its way onto the menu.

Another question from your resident mod who knows nothing about the dope scene in the winter.

Do guys still stand outside when it's snowing and freezing?

I'm used to seeing trap house type set ups, with heroin slowly making its way onto the menu.

The open air spots I know of in NJ and NY, CT too, there are definitely still dudes out slinging even in bad snow storms and shit. Obviously some dudes don't come out, so sometimes you'll have to try a few spots before you find people on the corner, but eventually you do. I've seen guys out there all bundled up and shit, huge jackets and face masks, just doing work like they normally would.

It's all about the money and the guys who are serious about it know that weather doesn't stop dope fiends, so they want that business.

I wonder if the dope boys buy the latest and greatest thermal underwear like we do for hunting and ice fishing? Or do they just buy them big down filled jackets with the cut around the collar?

You guys out there gotta be freezing your fucking dicks off. -12 damn son...

-12 is the real air temp, right now (and earlier in the day) -42 is the posted wind chill factor (the "real feel" according to AccuTemp). And that's no joke son, I was outside working on a few different occasions today (fixing something that broke in the wind, checking on snow removal on our property's sidewalks, and starting all the vehicles to run them, make sure they start tomorrow and make sure the locks on the gates to the lot worked, we could actually get out of the lot, etc.) - anyway - more than 10 - 15 mins and my face was a mess. Any uncovered skin in those temps is highly liable to frostbite quickly.

So I was also wondering about the corner boys, how they gear up to slang on days like today (not that they happen this often - this is a record temp day), if they were outside or if they were hanging in cars staying warm, chilling on the corners, sorta working shifts. i got some phone connects, so i wouldn't have to leave the car, nor would he.

Plus the junkies, some folks gotta be out there, and it's so easy to get frozen in this weather today - then, after you get high, when you don't feel it and don't care, that's a recepie for danger for sure. In the summer in Chi, you see dudes doing the lean, or fully passed out on corners...you'd die quick in this cold.

I know, that was a lot of nothing.......but kids, be careful out there.

And welder - I don't know about their underwear, but I would be they'd be geared up for this weather if they were working. i know my guy told me he spots these cats in $500 jeans at some spots, so they got the cash, no doubt.

I know what you're talking about, and my favorites for this weather are always gonna be the carhardt or similar thermal suits, or the overalls or some combo. There's something about getting served by an older guy in a blue thermal lined one-piece work suit that just makes me trust him, like one user to another. weird, maybe, i know...but the construction/hunting wear, man, you can just about live inside that stuff for the season.

i truly hope so becuz tomm mourning im making my way to the westside one way or another i just dont want to go to the same spot them pigs got me at few days ago im concerned becuz my connect is close to 60 years old and i really dont think shell b in her usual spot it being so cold thats how i stay low key u could walk right past and have no idea she wont even hint that she has anything, as soon as i fuck wit the young boys things go to hell the cops are always on to them in result on to me as well and being white on the westside is no joke the further u go into the westside the more aggressive the cops r wut a situation i got myself into but anywho im callin it night sleep before the WDS start have a safe night guys

Status
Not open for further replies.