The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people call prison both jail & prison, some people call jail both jail & prison, personally if my parents were both lawyers I probably wouldn't know/care about the difference. Same thing with probation & parole. I also thought it was a good cover up. I always appreciate a good troll. Some people get butthurt though, and since Chinky isn't dead I don't really care. Props to him for the troll, for sure.

It's the holidays, there's lots of trolls out there.
Man, it's fucking cold out there...I'd hate to be copping on the street, using public trans. Props to all you out there scrambling for it. And all the homeless people I see downtown, underground, in lower wacker and all, man, I feel for you.Below zero out there in Chicago tonite and coming up.
Keep warm ..

fuck man, it's cold inside my house, this shit is no joke.
staying in, got dinner in the oven already (started at 4am, a big old ham) and just gonna chill.
wrong choice of words.
relax.
take my meds and relax.
but first i'm going back to bed. just checking on the ham.

yep ur right today is gonna be a nightmare no car have to take public trans to cop and the fucked up part is i have no choice but to go this weather in chicago makes u hate life i walk to the store yesterday and i got a brain freeze cuz it was so cold out wut a merry christmas

Yeah I got my car fixed this week some asshole cut me off and then slammed on his brakes in front of me,I broke soo hard I fucked up my suspention,but thank God its fixed.

The famous stay high bags haven't been good the last week, but they've been doing some deals once in a while...

yep ur right today is gonna be a nightmare no car have to take public trans to cop and the fucked up part is i have no choice but to go this weather in chicago makes u hate life i walk to the store yesterday and i got a brain freeze cuz it was so cold out wut a merry christmas

lol.. I've been there plenty of time, bro.
Just gotta stick it out..
It's worth it in the end, once you get that diesel in ya.. then you'll be warm, and not giving a fuck.

Had some batman bags that were decent the other day, again today- all cut it seems
Whos got the good? Alien bag spot? Black bags were pretty good last werk also
Dont need an adress obviously jist what bags are at the spot- my buddy says he can find it-

wut a morning woke up and im like i feel like shit decide to head out west hop on the bus first spot of course nobody out so i go a ways down and thank god the stay highs were out i see my guy and hes like how many im like just two as he gives it to me a cop turns the corner looks right at me sees me hand him the money and everything she pulls up next to me shes like happy new year this is ur lucky day tells me get on the bus and get the fuck out of here i was shocked she didnt lock my ass up gotta love the female cops she didnt even frisk my ass blessing

^^^

Yeah you lucked out big time. I've had good luck like that before with female cops too.

If I was a cop, I wouldn't wanna get out of the car and go through all the bullshit just for a couple of bags of dope!

I think with a lot of cops, it's kind of like they have to bust so many people on any given day, so they might let a few people slide here and there. I really believe a lot of them pick and choose who they feel like busting!

Oh they totally pick and choose man. In big cities, most cops wont bother with you if you only have a few bags.. not worth all the paperwork. But if you're a fucking ass hole to them.. just seeing you in jail is worth it, so then you're going down.

Same thing with if you get busted with a little more dope.. if you're cool and level with the cop, maybe he lets you slide.

So yeah, they definitely decide who goes down and who doesn't.

Oh they totally pick and choose man. In big cities, most cops wont bother with you if you only have a few bags.. not worth all the paperwork. But if you're a fucking ass hole to them.. just seeing you in jail is worth it, so then you're going down.

Same thing with if you get busted with a little more dope.. if you're cool and level with the cop, maybe he lets you slide.

So yeah, they definitely decide who goes down and who doesn't.

I think another factor, if you are not being a dick, is if they think getting locked up may act as a wake-up call to you. So if they see someone who they know has been popped a few times and just isn't going to stop, then there isn't much of a point in locking them up just so they go dopesick for a day or so and then just come right back out and score. But if it's someone still early in their dope career (nicer car, nice clothes, clean appearance, no record) then they might want to lock them up since it might be enough to set them straight.

Yeah, bro.. You definitely lucked out.
I almost got bopped on new years as well..
My boy hopped out the car to go cop, and the next thing I know - Cop hauls ass around the corner, hits his lights & spot light, and I'm sitting in the car about to shit myself..
So, my boy comes out of nowheres and hops in, and we drive out..

I was like "Dude, wtf just happend? That cop didn't chase after ya'll"
"Nah, man. He went after somebody else for loitering"

Phew... too close for comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.