The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Chinky. You were a dick at times but we loved you. PM me if you want the details.

What the hell, man? PM sent.
He's been too quiet. I thought that was bad news but hoped it wasn't. Hoped it was just living in IN, no $ or net access.
but, shit....
guess i gotta wait for the pm

Dude sent The p.m so i cant hardly wait to hear what happened,i wonder if its alcohol,or dope related.

PM sent as well. He hasn't said shit lately. I just figured maybe he stopped doing dope. Idk what could have happened.

That's Shitty tho.

Damn, I hope dude and chinky are just playing a joke on all of us.. I sent you a pm though, I definitely want to hear what happened to him if this is for real. Damn, chinky man.. RIP. He didnt shoot his dope, so IDK how he would have ODed.. Id imagine it would more likely have to be a freak accident rather than an overdose (how most people on BL who are heroin users die) Please hit me up ASAP schwiftee.

Damn, I hope dude and chinky are just playing a joke on all of us.. I sent you a pm though, I definitely want to hear what happened to him if this is for real. Damn, chinky man.. RIP. He didnt shoot his dope, so IDK how he would have ODed.. Id imagine it would more likely have to be a freak accident rather than an overdose (how most people on BL who are heroin users die) Please hit me up ASAP schwiftee.

I hope you're not naive enough to think that you can't OD on dope by snorting it? Because you definitely can... Just like how all my friends were so surprised this past weekend when one of my friends ODed snorting coke. It's possible with coke, it's possible with heroin... All my friends were like "OMG I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD OD ON COCAINE..." ---- speechless.

Maybe it something to do with his Uncle. Well i truely hope heis is ok.

Hope that isn't the case. The BL Shrine is already large enough :\ It's always a bummer to see it get bigger. Unfortunately it's a reality in the world we live in.

Someone please pm me the details.

Maybe he just got arrested again. I was wondering where he was. I don't want to see anything bad happen to anybody here. Be safe out there.

Last edited:
I remember dude saying one thing on his 'junkie bucket list' was to use a needle at some point. I don't know why someone would make his death up. Hope he is in a better place now. Rest in peace.

Newphone Im not naive at all.. Sure, its possible. Its hard to do. And for a user with a tolerance who has been snorting dope for 4 odd years? Pretty god damn hard to do. The risk of ODing on heroin via IV and snorting is not even comparable. This is Chinky we're talking about.. He copped from the same people consistently and was extremely experienced/tolerant so OD by snorting seems VERY unlikely. IDK why you decided to hop on here assuming I don't know that someone can OD by snorting.. everybody knows that, even if you know next to nothing about drug use...

wtf. so what happened to him? i hope this guy logs on sometime soon and lets us know. man, thats fucked up. i seriously just thought that maybe he got locked up or even got clean. i mean he did say that hes only on here when hes hish and the last time he took a break it was cuz he was'nt getting high for a little bit.

shit's wack.

I really do hope it's a joke..
Chinky is cool people.. used to live in jersey, so I can relate with the guy..
Sucks that he may not be around anymore.. damn..

Hope he is OK. There's been too many OD's in the area lately. My gf passed away 3/2/2012 from snorting and having 1 drink, she was in bed with me when she choked on her vomit, I hit her with nar can and did CPR but she was gone already. Fucked up part is on 3/2/2013 one of my best friends passed away. I'm staying clean and forcing my friends to do the same every march 2nd from now on.

Hope he is OK. There's been too many OD's in the area lately. My gf passed away 3/2/2012 from snorting and having 1 drink, she was in bed with me when she choked on her vomit, I hit her with nar can and did CPR but she was gone already. Fucked up part is on 3/2/2013 one of my best friends passed away. I'm staying clean and forcing my friends to do the same every march 2nd from now on.

Sorry to hear that, man. I've been through that same thing before. It's rough.

Okay. First off... Before you post RIP about someone on here and causing peoples hearts to jump out of their chests get your fucking facts straight.

I just called Chinkys uncle and he's in JAIL he's not fucking DEAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.