The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
just my 2cents... RAW dope never needs heat.. I always cook my dope nomore then 3 seconds tho.. that's because westside corners do not sell raw.. its just the way I was brought up and they way I saw everyone doing it ever since I been around the dope game.. I never had a problem either. but I do not cook it longer then 3 seconds.. also dormin is water soluble .. the problem is when they cut the shit with some of the other generic shit it clogs up.. shit there was a spot about 5 yrs back that cut the shit with Xanax .. needless to say that was retarded..and stoped shopping at that spot.. also I should say if you do run across bags that clog up. heating it is really a bad idea andwill fck your viens up bigtime

U obviously dont know shit...insoluable means wont disolve even with heat..lmao hahhaha

You can heat and heat it but if its insoluable it wont dissolve flame or no flame

Actually yes it will.. it's called "melting".. When the solubility of a substance is spoken about, it's reffering to it's direct breakdown in water only with no other forces to chemically alter it. Adding heat is a chemical change.. so if you need heat to break something down it water, it is therefore not readily by itself, soluble in water...

idk how we can break it down any dumber for em?

The only one sounding dumb here is you. You need to go back and take chemistry 101.

Its not a chemical change lol maybe a molecular change.. theres still stuff in my spoon/cotton after i cook it..no matter how much u cook it it wonnt "chemically" turn into a soluable substance . That makes no sense man.i get what ur tryin to think sittin from a comp but i know chi dope and i know about the cuts everydealer is bound to use and i know how to prepare it iv done it thousands of times

^^^

How hard is it to grasp that using heat to melt something, is not the same as something being water soluble? Heroin itself is incredibly soluble in water.. breaks down immediately.. so if you have dope that doesn't do that, it means it is cut with shit that is not water soluble.. by melting it with heat, yes you are making it easier to draw up into a syringe, but you are also dissolving all the harmful cuts into your mix, which destroys the entire point of using a filter to get that shit out... That insoluble material that you just melted into your shot, will then resolidify in your veins when it cools..

So that is what you're doing. If you want to say, "fuck it. I don't care." fine.. but at least know what is actually happening and what you are putting into your body. Ignorance is not bliss. It's dangerous. You're doing 10x the damage to your veins, your heart, your entire body by doing what you are doing.

Just because you've done something a 1000 times, doesn't mean you're doing it correctly. But, honestly I could care less about what you're doing specifically. I'm writing this more for other people, so they can actually learn what the hell they are doing.

We on the same page now..? Cool

Wow.. Is that fool actually serious? LOL!
Scags, my man... Don't waste your breath on him.. not worth it.
Let him do what he wants.. He's been using dope for 10 years.. he knows it all. You can't tell him nothing.
You already supplied the much needed info for those willing to learn harm reduction.

I applaud you, good sir.

^^

Hah, thanks man. Shit ain't easy sometimes.
Scags, it is obvious that yodaddy knows volumes more about chemistry and probably all the other sciences then all of us here. You know what I mean just look at how well his posts are written. I'm gonna have him proof read and correct the grammar on the next dissertation paper I write for my chemistry professor.

I dont heat raw as i said..bags HAVE TO BE HEATED unless ur using a 5 or 10 cc rig...anyone on this forum that has actually done chi dope knows im right and u sound retarded dayin its a chemical change adding heat jus changes the way the molecules are arranged NO chemical change..ima go heat som sand into gold

^ right, man? I mean Jesus Christ what a fucking ignorant motherfucker. Wow.

I to applaud your patience, MR. Scag. You're not a mod for nothing. Shit, even before you were mod you still gave some of the best advice here.

Yodaddy- you need to get your head out of your ass or its gonna put you on your ass. Maybe not today but eventually.

I dont heat raw as i said..bags HAVE TO BE HEATED unless ur using a 5 or 10 cc rig...anyone on this forum that has actually done chi dope knows im right and u sound retarded dayin its a chemical change adding heat jus changes the way the molecules are arranged NO chemical change..ima go heat som sand into gold

Do yourself a favor and go to the public library and read up on chemistry. While your at it get an English text book. Most of your posts are very hard to read. Maybe if you took the time to write out intelligent sounding posts you would be taken a little more seriously. I know posting from a phone can be difficult because that's what I use. But most of your posts read like a 12 year old Ali G hood rat wannabe wrote them. Unless your missing keys on your keyboard then I apologize.

hey guys i need ur input while were on the subject of chemistry i was on the bus on my way back from the spot and this guy on the bus said u could tell how good ur dope is by putting a little bit on ur cigarette the more it bubbles the better it is is this true in any way or its just some dumb junkie thinkin hes smart he sounded pretty sure of himself but im not convinced

I to applaud your patience, MR. Scag. You're not a mod for nothing. Shit, even before you were mod you still gave some of the best advice here.

Hah. Thanks man I appreciate that.

hey guys i need ur input while were on the subject of chemistry i was on the bus on my way back from the spot and this guy on the bus said u could tell how good ur dope is by putting a little bit on ur cigarette the more it bubbles the better it is is this true in any way or its just some dumb junkie thinkin hes smart he sounded pretty sure of himself but im not convinced

Definitely bull shit.

thanks scag before i tellem its bullshit wut scientific reason makes it not true so i could back myself up

You guys are bein a little bit harsh I would say. Everyone should chill a little

U obviously dont know shit...insoluable means wont disolve even with heat..lmao hahhaha

You can heat and heat it but if its insoluable it wont dissolve flame or no flame

That's not what insoluble means. Something can be insoluble at room temperature, but soluble in 200 degree water. Just think about sugar in coffee. Get yourself a coffee with 3 sugars and it will dissolve, but get yourself an iced coffee with the same amount of sugar and you will be left with half of that sugar sitting at the bottom of the cup. Solubility is given in terms of the amount of mg of a solute that will dissolve in a particular solvent at a particular temperature (usually room temp unless otherwise specified).

The solubility of heroin is over 500mg / 1ml water (room temp). Having said that, I can see how it can be difficult to draw up a shot of heroin when it's cut with certain substances, and I'm thinking that in your case you may end up with a mush due to a decent amount of the solution being trapped between solid particles of cut. It's probably like trying to draw up 10 of the 30mg oxycodone pills in 1 cc of water. You end up only drawing up about 1/2 of the water you put into it, with the other half making a solid mush between all the cut that is left behind. I would never heat that though, but rather tilt the cooker and press down on the mush to allow the remaining solution to drip out into another cooker.

thanks scag before i tellem its bullshit wut scientific reason makes it not true so i could back myself up

You should tell him to give you a bag to try. Then tell him if it is better or worse than yours. Of course don't burn your own dope and don't give any away.

That's not what insoluble means. Something can be insoluble at room temperature, but soluble in 200 degree water. Just think about sugar in coffee. Get yourself a coffee with 3 sugars and it will dissolve, but get yourself an iced coffee with the same amount of sugar and you will be left with half of that sugar sitting at the bottom of the cup. Solubility is given in terms of the amount of mg of a solute that will dissolve in a particular solvent at a particular temperature (usually room temp unless otherwise specified).

The solubility of heroin is over 500mg / 1ml water (room temp). Having said that, I can see how it can be difficult to draw up a shot of heroin when it's cut with certain substances, and I'm thinking that in your case you may end up with a mush due to a decent amount of the solution being trapped between solid particles of cut. It's probably like trying to draw up 10 of the 30mg oxycodone pills in 1 cc of water. You end up only drawing up about 1/2 of the water you put into it, with the other half making a solid mush between all the cut that is left behind. I would never heat that though, but rather tilt the cooker and press down on the mush to allow the remaining solution to drip out into another cooker.
Tommyboy these jokers are not gonna believe a word of this. You used real world examples and actual facts. On tv they always cook the shit out if the dope, so if it is on tv it has to be the right way to do it.
(Too bad we are not talking face to face so you could see the sarcasm on my face)

It just makes no sense. Even if you knew the temp pure heroin burned at you have no idea how hot the cigarette is burning.

Status
Not open for further replies.