The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao if u left what sume of thes guys get out west cool,it would turn into jelly... I prefer raw..i usually keep a bottle of dorm or sleepinol around so i can ad a lil dorm if thts wut i wanna do. cuz im positive it makes the rush better..alot warmer feelin n ya smell it after shot alot more...

Has anyone been noticing a trend of dark,rock hard "grey shit" tht is consistently off the hook..i see the same shit comin from multiple guys thru out the chi town area and its usualy grey wit spots of blackish..it turns yellow/brown when it hits water.and by trend i mean if it looks lk that its A1.

Last edited:
I never understood why all the needle exchanges give out those metal caps for mixing shots. Seems like if encourages the practice, where if it were plastic there wouldn't even been an option to heat it up.

I never got in the habit of cooking my shots, probably because I would almost always use a contact case or even a shot glass. I was always worried is spill from an actual spoon.

I've never needed to heat the raw I get, I usually just crush to powder and add water, stir, and its ready to go. Lately there's been 2 kinds of raw I've been see in, one that cooks dark brown, but its shit, got a do a quarter g to catch a nod. The other cooks like a golden color, that stuff is money .1 to .15 for a nice nod, provided I don't miss the shot.

I never understood why all the needle exchanges give out those metal caps for mixing shots. Seems like if encourages the practice, where if it were plastic there wouldn't even been an option to heat it up.

I never got in the habit of cooking my shots, probably because I would almost always use a contact case or even a shot glass. I was always worried is spill from an actual spoon.

I think it's for sanitary reasons. Metal can be cleaned easier and I feel like bacteria can grow on the plastic easier but I'm not sure.

Got sum raw yesterday tht cooked blue/green it was whitish/grey. Not rock hard but pretty solid..it gave me pins n needles n it takes good shit for me to feel tht.

As for bags englewoods been treatin me right.lets hear what everyone else is gettin?color?how hard?cooked color?northside southside westside eastside??

Last edited:
Yodaddy, is the scene in englewood the same as out west? They hollerin at/servin anyone thats white? On the same blocks 12-14 hours a day and pretty much the same crew out there every day?

Opiateguy,,yes there are spots like out west but tthey r few n far between and get shut down quicker it seems..and how they usually work is they will hav 3 guys chillin waitin for custys,once they got a custy they will call dude wit da work,hell come serve you while others are bein lookout..try and bring a lil piece of flame bud n ask te lil nigga to get you the dope mans number or have him come byand meet ya in exchange for the bud..worked wit me 100% of the time..when all 6 of my connects dont answer or aint nothin happnin wit them. ALL HOOD NiGGAZ 16-26 years old know where or who to call to get dope in englewood..

Do not give up the money till you see bags..and any reputable non addicted dealer will give you a free one.

I could seem the young boys in englewood robbing a white dude real quick.. especially knowing you got cash AND weed on you... definitely more of a risk than out west but shit, maybe its worth it. Hows the quality compared to the west side?

Not if u dont ask for jab right off the bat..and westside shit that i got was garbage past few times i had it and it was more than a year ago last iv had it so idk theres lots of spots out there so idk

I stick to phone guys

Last edited:
To all chi shooters do u cook up your dope? Even if I did not cook it the dope here seems like u would need like .08 of water to make it dissolve. For years ago and now I cook it like I said with about .04 of water and cook til it dissolves and oh I love the smell of it haha... Even with shirty dope I would still get right by cooking it. Also yodaddy about 9 years afo we use to cop at like in Harvey they always had good stuff years ago. Funny we some how met this woman Wanda and was super nice and we would get taxed a bag but she would make a call and we go pick up or d boys would deliver. Man being an early 20 something back then sitting in this dark apt was very interesting to say the least.
I use about .8 cc per two sawbucks and most of the dope requires a little heat or it's really hard to draw up. I always let it cool before fixing. Been doing this for years and no problems

^ Just because you have been doing it for years doesn't really mean a damn thing to be quite frank. It doesn't mean that it's safe at all.

Opiates are readily soluble in water in water. There's no need for heat. You cannot argue with science. All you are doing is just dissolving more cuts.

^ Just because you have been doing it for years doesn't really mean a damn thing to be quite frank. It doesn't mean that it's safe at all.

Opiates are readily soluble in water in water. There's no need for heat. You cannot argue with science. All you are doing is just dissolving more cuts.
that is like me telling you smoking cigarets is safe because I have for 20 years and don't have cancer.

Maybe he doesn't notice his health declining because he has been loaded for 20 years. My friend his a hardcore alcoholic for the last decade and doesn't believe me when I tell him he is gonna die soon if he don't do anything about it.

You guys hit the nail on the head..
I never add heat to my dope, there's just... no point in doing so.. You're only making it worse.
But, hey.. who am I to tell you how to do your dope.. some people never learn.

You guys hit the nail on the head..
I never add heat to my dope, there's just... no point in doing so.. You're only making it worse.
But, hey.. who am I to tell you how to do your dope.. some people never learn.
Not too long ago I got a hookup for smack. I was hanging out with my buddy who owned the house that he shared with his junkie friend who made the run to the city to cop for me. When the dude got back he had another guy with him. That dude must have watched too much tv. He used a spoon and proceeded to cook his dope. I wouldn't have known any better had I not been a member here. Of course I told him that there was no need to heat it. He claimed that it killed the bacteria and he got more dope in the shot from doing it that way. Some people just don't want to believe physics and chemistry. I also pointed out that the 3 of you should have your own water source too. My buddie immediately realized that when everyone sticks their dirty needle back in the cup that he was putting himself at risk. The other 2 guys said that they have even shared rigs but assured me they thurolly cleaned the spike with bleach and water and it was perfectly safe. They looked at me like I was the fucking idiot. At that moment I was glad I never went the IV route, I never even shared my straw.

who am I to tell you how to do your dope.. some people never learn.

Exactly. I'll only give somebody advice on the proper way to do shit once or twice. If they don't wanna listen and wanna use like they do in the movies.. fine. I could really give a fuck at that point.

I understand but a lot of chi dope is cut with something that requires a little heat or you can't really draw it up. I go through a lot of regular dealers and after heating a little and drawing almost all of the nasty cut/muck is filtered and left chillin on the spoon. The d I get is pretty good it just has terrible cuts

Chi D is different than EC people

Y'all are sounding judgmental holier than though. I been using dope over ten years, not proud of this, context only. If the dope is clean enough and would dissolve easily than I wouldnt use heat, duh, I know this. But my main connect and a lot of WS dope needs a lot of water and is really soupy/thick. 3 bags almost needs a full CC. Any more and it's hard to do in one shot. For some reason a little heat thins it enough to make it draw up much easier. So stop judging. If you saw the d you would understand. Obviously I would prefer dope that requires no heat but I don't have a raw connect. Also I m from Cali and the majority of my dope career was black tar that will dissolve without heat , but if you do big shots like I did since I had a massive habit, I chose to cook it or it takes ten to twenty minutes to melt enough to fix. Clearly a sick junkie will choose fastest way. We are talking about dope people!!! When you're strung out rationale thought and patience is hard to maintain

Last edited:
^^^

It's making it easier to shoot because it is cut to shit and by cooking it, you are melting all the insoluble cuts into your mix, which re solidify in your vein... sound healthy? You're getting shitty dope and making it even more dangerous by breaking down all the cuts into your shot. 3 bags that require a full cc? That is beyond horrible dope. Instead of cooking the shit out of it to make it IV'able, find another source for actual good product.

But, keep on keepin' on.

U obviously dont know shit...insoluable means wont disolve even with heat..lmao hahhaha

You can heat and heat it but if its insoluable it wont dissolve flame or no flame

My nigga fourthstreet..idk how we can break it down any dumber for em?and i coppd in north philly wgen i was on tour and 1 stamp was like 1/3 of a chi bag but it def still had cut in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.