The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welderman hmmm i actually prefer mine rock hard,jus put in cellophane n crush wit lighter on hard surface u know da drill.

Oh yeah I prefer it to be rock hard too, only because of my own personal experiences lately.

Only crack open air..you might be able to get the other but its prolly bullshit...but it was kinda weird how efficient and carefree everthin was or at least seemed to be. Theyed race to da car rrace(run ) and runinside n race back. N this place was if u were brave enough to go at night 24 7But this is years back now n from what ive seen it aint nothin at all lk tht anymore but who knows maybe i jus dont kno the right guy out there. My pops says thats prolly da only town in chi that has ALWAYS been black and shitty with more abandonded buildings than prypiat (however u spell that nuclear evacuated town)

They also tore down a bunch of the projects.and the ones tht are up now are the ugliest lookin things iv ever seen if u ever see em ull laugh..guarenteed. N ao guys about single post things im tryin to get the hang of it

Whats been your expierience lately wit raw ive been gettin good grey turns a yellowydark r brown when cooked

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I remember the now defunct rocks spot. That was some efficient slinging if I'm thninnking of the same spot (torn down, right by the water towers)(mods, it's long gone, but I'll edit if this a breach of protocol). My bro got pinched coming out Of that spot and it took forever to get that cleared up.

What would that have to do with anything?
Thanks for cleanin up my mess but ya i was jus basically tryin to get some good convo goin.i felt it was a good jumping off point.

Dare i say alligator gardens?i never went in to cop i met a guy in riverdale tht lived in em but this stuff was a kinda hard white cocaine lookin shit without shine.he did FIDDYpeacez gs n dubs. Stuff was hard but not quite as hard as my grey i can get no matter what thats rock solid.it cooked up the most godly godly yellow color n it was sum of best i ever came across.lost number!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dare i say alligator gardens?i never went in to cop i met a guy in riverdale tht lived in em but this stuff was a kinda hard white cocaine lookin shit without shine.he did FIDDYpeacez gs n dubs. Stuff was hard but not quite as hard as my grey i can get no matter what thats rock solid.it cooked up the most godly godly yellow color n it was sum of best i ever came across.lost number!
Are you missing keys on your keyboard? Unless you are posting from a flip phone This shit is hard to read.

How do you i reply to certain posts .Chilboxone stay away from robbins.this eddie dud i kno got stabbed over ten dollars right in the neck. Look up robbin murder on google.unless u get phone guy.a tip i would tell you is stay off mainstreets and if they staright up aint got it on em.be wary.these days i wont even try out a new connect unless he gives me somethin to try.

Last edited:
I use a razor blade to shave off think little curles like id do with any oxy. Crappy pressed raw will just smush down with not much force since it was pressed with a wooden hand mold that uses screws, not a hydraulic stamp that uses hydraulic pressure to make it hard like a rock. Back when i first started getting raw that hard id put it in the spoon with water and it would just sit there lol.

Watch out for tan raw hard as shit smells great but someone in the chain cut it with a bad cut n it gells up..i managed to get it in and its not bad but its jus a bitch to do and i dont prefer shootin stuff thick as honey

To all chi shooters do u cook up your dope? Even if I did not cook it the dope here seems like u would need like .08 of water to make it dissolve. For years ago and now I cook it like I said with about .04 of water and cook til it dissolves and oh I love the smell of it haha... Even with shirty dope I would still get right by cooking it. Also yodaddy about 9 years afo we use to cop at like in Harvey they always had good stuff years ago. Funny we some how met this woman Wanda and was super nice and we would get taxed a bag but she would make a call and we go pick up or d boys would deliver. Man being an early 20 something back then sitting in this dark apt was very interesting to say the least.

Please read this and you will never heat another shot. If you do then it's just natural selection.

Anyone who cooks ECP.. I just want to smack them in the face and say "Wtf are you doing?"

I've had people tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about when I tell them to not heat roxies. I always respond with, "I guess Darwin was right." You can't help people who are too stupid to help themselves.

If its bags we have to cook cuz it would jus turn to mush..i usually do 4-5 at a time and i have to recook 2 times sumetimes 3.and i end up have 90-100 unit shots.needles get clogged real bad wit dorm dope especially if ur doin 3-6 at a time.and its harder to push the plunger down wit dormdope ..raw i dont heat. Sumetimes jus use the back cap on rig.

I agree with yodaddy,ive been slammin H for,almost 20 yrs. but ill give not heating it a try again,chitown dope has dormin,also were do i get micron filters and is there a size i need?

Chef..micron filters are great for raw not bags..the shit is so thick it wont pull thru..and jus look up micron/wheel filters..i personally think from my personal expieience with them is if you roll up REAL big cotton and wet it and roll it between your so its nice n compact yet 2 to 3 times bigger than your usual. And i find it can do a job comparable to my expieince wit microns..jus my .02.. Anyone else have my problem wit chi bags and microns??

Unless you have a good microscope, I don't think you can form an intelligent & accurate comparison of micron filter vs cottons.
Just sayin..

& This is coming from a dude who religiously uses cottons.

So your saying big (bout the size of an eraser),tightly rolled,wet cotton wont work comparably..hmmmm..im not gunna look at my dope wit a microscope HA! but im sayin my expierience wit micron was fuckin ridiculous n took forever..the large cotton way is a lil slow but not as bad as micron.

Of coarse a micron is better for ya but it jus flat out didnt work with dorm bags,and wit raw it kinda jus bubbled into the rig n i had to deal wit tht..by waiting again for the shit to settle. Wasnt worth it to me but if ur doin single bag shots it might work better but as i said earlier.jus my 2 cents

Last edited:
If its bags we have to cook cuz it would jus turn to mush..i usually do 4-5 at a time and i have to recook 2 times sumetimes 3.and i end up have 90-100 unit shots.needles get clogged real bad wit dorm dope especially if ur doin 3-6 at a time.and its harder to push the plunger down wit dormdope ..raw i dont heat. Sumetimes jus use the back cap on rig.

You should really try to get 'raw' dope then. Here in NY the dope dissolves so easily in room temp water. My boy who does 5 bag shots uses 40 units of water and that's more than enough. I use a little bit more but for a different reason. If I start to miss a shot it takes maybe 10 units or so to notice, so if I'm only using 40 units of water that's 1/4 of the shot missed, so with using closer to 80 units of water if I miss 10 units it's only 1/8 of the shot missed, so as long as I re-register I still hit most of the shot so get a nice rush.

Do you guys at least allow the shot to cool down before you draw it up? If you are having to recook it 2-3 times I feel like you are racing the clock to shoot it asap before it thickens up again, which is so bad for you. One of the most basic concepts with harm reduction is using a proper filter and not heating shots, which is why I hate seeing that people are heating their powder heroin. Don't think that just because the solids in the shot dissolve with heat that they will stay that way. Once it gets into your veins it turns back into solid and deposits itself in your circulatory system, causing a number of problems, including lung, heart, and other issues.

That most certainly make sence,ill give it a try that way,thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.