The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I definitely feel it, but its simply not worth it on this dose of methadone.. Maybe if I were shooting up it'd be different, but Im not about to start that when Im on methadone maintenance. It was nice getting the familiar warmth for a lil bit, and getting a buzz going, but damn $100 doesnt go far enough when Im on this high of a dose to warrant spending the $$$ again.

Gonna snort these last 3 blows, then its back onto methadone tomorrow morning, I don't think I'll be snorting any blows anytime soon.. just not worth it at this point, maybe if I taper down to 40mg or so it'll be more feasible.

What up crew, crazy to hear people ripping people off on west side even after being a long time customer. That is why I do go to my phone connect. I did also see u shooters just dissolve the dope and not cool it? What is the difference? Everytime it's 4cc of water to the right amount in my ancient spoon. Funny I had got this lol spoon and it has a deep spoon part so it is perfect for cooking up. Very antique looking. Took it from an ex grandmothers house like 8 years ago and when I quit I held on to it for years and like 2 years ago when I started using again I pulled it out from safe keeping. One time in between that time and when I unwrapped it, I had a bunch of residue and had been clean for a few years so I did that and it was like the first time the slow warm body buzz. I long for that again one day. Funny I had a dream about her last night as well. Was so real that is why I love dreams! Mine are so real and vivid. I really do have all senses when sound asleep. Rambling on my bad long day and heading home to get right... Peace...

What up crew, crazy to hear people ripping people off on west side even after being a long time customer. That is why I do go to my phone connect. I did also see u shooters just dissolve the dope and not cool it? What is the difference? Everytime it's 4cc of water to the right amount in my ancient spoon. Funny I had got this lol spoon and it has a deep spoon part so it is perfect for cooking up. Very antique looking. Took it from an ex grandmothers house like 8 years ago and when I quit I held on to it for years and like 2 years ago when I started using again I pulled it out from safe keeping. One time in between that time and when I unwrapped it, I had a bunch of residue and had been clean for a few years so I did that and it was like the first time the slow warm body buzz. I long for that again one day. Funny I had a dream about her last night as well. Was so real that is why I love dreams! Mine are so real and vivid. I really do have all senses when sound asleep. Rambling on my bad long day and heading home to get right... Peace...

Wait, so you heat your dope? That's pretty much unheard of around me in NY. In fact, people don't even something that can be heated to dissolve their dope in. The plastic top of water bottles is pretty commonly used to dissolve a shot in since most people are using bottled water for the shot anyway. I've seen a few people use spoons, but just for the convenience if it holding a shot nicely, as they don't heat the shots in the spoon anyway.

Any decent dope around here completely dissolves in cool water, and since the actual heroin dissolves fine in cool-room temp water if you've got stuff left over in the cooker you know it's cut and depending on how much is there you can get an idea of the quality of the dope.

Of course there could be fire dope that some idiot used a stupid cut in that doesn't dissolve at room temp, so leftover solids in the cooker don't always mean lower quality of dope, but any decent dealer that's getting good dope should know not to cut it with anything like that. Also, bags are bagged/stamped towards the top of the drug chain in NY, so those guys know what's up. There have been a few more smaller dealers bagging up their dope around here lately, and that's mostly where you would see an insoluble cut from.

I know you guys get your dope cut with dormin aka diphenhydramine in Chicago, so there is bound to be some of those pill contents staying as solids in the cooker, so there's no reason to heat that since it's only allowing pill fillers to temporarily dissolve into the shot, and the return back into a solid as it precipitates out of the solution in your veins, which can cause a number of health complications. I see you are saying you let it cool back down which is the safer way to do it if you are heating your shots, but there is really no need to heat it.

Take it from us NYers who get the same dope as you minus the dormin. If our dope completely dissolves and doesn't have dorm in, then chances are that anything solid left in your shots is the dormin pill filler which is stupid to heat up. For real, it's not like the actual raw heroin we get is different, it's just that less and/or better cuts are used in NY.

Yea the best dope around here is more or less untouched once its been cut and repressed. Ppl do and wack it down themselves but its pretty obvious bc the usual qty increases, texture changes and on top of that the really good raw shit has been pressed with one of those hydraulic deals used to stamp metal and its been done in a perfect cylindrical mold. Ive seen crap dope that someone must have tried to press in a rubber glove finger, it was all crumbly didnt look right and left mad crud in my spoon. Looked like tylenol tbh. If its pressed right its almost like a little piece of concrete. Ive seen lots of ppl lose dope by just taking a card to it and having crush and fling pieces out. Id always take a razor and shave off my shot if it was a big enough piece, or crush under a piece of paper and have the piece of dope folded inside. I have only seen bad stuff heating shots.

When I get good raw in Chicago, I put a magazine over the chunk and the the back of a screwdriver or a hammer and use one hand to hold the magazine over the dope, because it flys everywhere. I have to buy 5g at a time so its usually in one or two chunks. Its usually way too hard to break with my hands though.

When I get good raw in Chicago, I put a magazine over the chunk and the the back of a screwdriver or a hammer and use one hand to hold the magazine over the dope, because it flys everywhere. I have to buy 5g at a time so its usually in one or two chunks. Its usually way too hard to break with my hands though.

Sound annoying to deal with, having to work so hard to break up your dope. In NY, our shit is always fine powder, ready to be poured out and mixed in 2 seconds. Super easy.

Hey guys been a fan of bluelight for over five years just now decided to put some of my input to give u background ive been a dope addict i shop all around the west side of chicago well today i go to my usual spot got my bags got to the nearest train did one and it felt like i just snorted eucaliptis or menthol got me well and good nod but just cant figure wut the could be feels like i put vicks vapor rub on my nose type shit not sure anybody else have any clue wut it could be let me know its got me feeling pretty damn good but just never had this cut before.

Hey guys been a fan of bluelight for over five years just now decided to put some of my input to give u background ive been a dope addict i shop all around the west side of chicago well today i go to my usual spot got my bags got to the nearest train did one and it felt like i just snorted eucaliptis or menthol got me well and good nod but just cant figure wut the could be feels like i put vicks vapor rub on my nose type shit not sure anybody else have any clue wut it could be let me know its got me feeling pretty damn good but just never had this cut before.

Nobody can tell you for sure what the cut was since it could be thousands of different substances. Welcome to Bluelight though.

Nobody can tell you for sure what the cut was since it could be thousands of different substances. Welcome to Bluelight though.

totaly get that i was just asking if anybody else came across that same feeling in there life of copping the dopes good but its feels like i but vicks vapor rub by my nostrils really opened my lungs im not looking for the exact substance just wonderinr if anybody else got the same feeling

Hey M3trigun (I wonder about the screen name, first I think M3 BMW, then trigun like a machine gun? got's me confused...lol) - anyway, just wondering if you ever would try to put that raw into a coffee grinder to break it down. still not the perfect solution to that problem, i'm sure, but i've seen those little "coffee" grinders put to good use by numerous dealers, since I was in high school (early "80s) all the way till now. my last steady dealer (RIP) was mixed up his raw in one of those. He'd put chunks of tar and lactose in there together. and just whip it up till he felt it was right. then i'd cajole him into adding more to make a "special" batch for us at home.
So instead of the hammer, the magazine, and chunks of dope flying everywhere, a simple purchase at Target might help out.

Of course, I'd be glad to lend you mine, be your guinea pig, and give you some pointers and feedback...Mods, please, it's a light hearted joke, an attempt at humor...

Getting ready to go the Bulls game with my 6 yr old boy (really he 7 in January) - it always makes me feel sorta grimy driving that direction with the kid in the car, even though I know I'm not doing nothing and certainly won't be doing nothing with my kid in the car....bu whatever.

And hey - be careful out there. (another chicago 80's reference if anyone gets it)

Hey M3trigun (I wonder about the screen name, first I think M3 BMW, then trigun like a machine gun? got's me confused...lol) - anyway, just wondering if you ever would try to put that raw into a coffee grinder to break it down. still not the perfect solution to that problem, i'm sure, but i've seen those little "coffee" grinders put to good use by numerous dealers, since I was in high school (early "80s) all the way till now. my last steady dealer (RIP) was mixed up his raw in one of those. He'd put chunks of tar and lactose in there together. and just whip it up till he felt it was right. then i'd cajole him into adding more to make a "special" batch for us at home.
So instead of the hammer, the magazine, and chunks of dope flying everywhere, a simple purchase at Target might help out.

Of course, I'd be glad to lend you mine, be your guinea pig, and give you some pointers and feedback...Mods, please, it's a light hearted joke, an attempt at humor...

Getting ready to go the Bulls game with my 6 yr old boy (really he 7 in January) - it always makes me feel sorta grimy driving that direction with the kid in the car, even though I know I'm not doing nothing and certainly won't be doing nothing with my kid in the car....bu whatever.

And hey - be careful out there. (another chicago 80's reference if anyone gets it)

You lose a lot doing that though. I tried it with some solid chunks and lost a decent amount, and when I told my dealer about it he said the same thing happened with him and he knew the certain amount he would usually lose per ounce.

I swear I had some dope that was cut with xanax or some sort of benzo. It's sold on the west side, 6 in a half jab and 13 in a jab but the shit was really fucking with my short term memory... Like I kept forgetting shit, even into the next day... It was kinda fucked up.

The bags are superman bags with blue tape on one side and clear on the other. They have considerably less power than most west side bags and seemed way stronger.

Anyway as far as breaking up raw... Y'all are doing it way wrong! You gotta get one of those things for chopping vegetables and shit, or get creative with it. For instance, take a grocery bag (or a few grocery bags) and wrap them loosely around the chunk of raw... Not right like it would come if it was being sold to you, but loose so you can jingle and shake that shit around and feel the chunks flying everywhere. (So the bag doesn't rip)... Then take a hammer or something and start your game of whack-a-mole. Better yet, take 2 small squares of cardboard and place them on the top and bottom of the raw. Then start hitting that shit and breaking it up. once your done you can open it up, pull out the cardboard, and tie up the bag of raw. Or you can pour it into whatever container you want to use.

Last edited:
Yo north side boy I got a pill crusher I use sometimes, then when I run out of raw I get 1 or 2 shots just from soaking the inside of the pill crusher for a few min, I prefer the magazine way though, I never really lose any and its ready to go pretty quick.

Whats up fellas been lurkin round fer a few years on n off.im a south sider.within city limits.has any one ever copped in robbins?i would never cop there now.heard horror stories of ol boy cutin wit make up! I wouldnt even shoot it if even lookd lk tht but anyway.i remember about 5 years ago they had the best drive up in and out type of thing.wait it gets better. They sold the blakest grey raw zebracake sawbucks in lil crack bags.and if any of you have seen robbins its a shit hole..it was crazy how they jus kinda owned them projecty things night day winter summer.n for me at least the time i was grabbin from ther i never even saw a cop.it was a fuckin junky dream that eventually turned into a nightmare cuz thts wut got me goin for good. Other towns ive grabbed in are chicago heights ,sauk village,dolton. Southside mostly.never west it jus dont even measure on the richter scale for me anymore.been on methadone a few years as wel.I know im new but lets chat bout sum chi city dope guys n gals whoot

The only time I needed a hammer to break up drugs was the meth we got back I'm the mid 90's. Some of the raw I get is almost that hard but if you shave it down with a knife of razor and put it on a hard surface like a ceramic plate, countertop, back of a toilet( you get the idea) then take the cellophane off you cigarette pack. Place it over the now shaved up dope and take your lighter and roll it over the dope making sure the plastic doesn't let any of the goodies fly out and go behind your stove. You wouldn't believe how much crud under your stove looks like a chunk of hard brown heroin. This is a pain in the ass to do in your car in the dark under a street lamp in a supermarket parking lot while not looking suspicious.

Welderman hmmm i actually prefer mine rock hard,jus put in cellophane n crush wit lighter on hard surface u know da drill.

Oh ya n to everyone thinky different plastic bags means diff dope your all sadly mistaken...lets argue

Wait im confused.....is chinky asian

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wondering if there's any action on the southside. I drive through Robbins every day for work, but I don't really ever see anybody who seems to be working. I used to have a phone connect there. An for a while there was an awesome dead end open air market but that was busted a while back. (I drive past both the old phone connect and the open air street every day, which is strangely nostalogic). Any hints tips? Oh, and I'm a 30 something straight laced looking white guy. So I got that going for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.