The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
man has anybody come across the dice bags they used to b good but i got 3 saturday and it tasted like they cut it wit something that tasted like strawberrys was decent but not great. o and the batman bags spot the place wit the black bags down the block were straight garbage dont even waste ur time people been saying go to the black bags but my boy got served dirt from there so just been going to my old faithful blue bags wit yellow tape on top i also heard that the naked ladies r back and as good as ever but my sources tell me its hard to catch them out there really ready to find a new connec thats always consistent

Man you,need a phone connect bad,your gonna get burned goin to the street,sooner or later.

yeah i know its just so hard to find a number thats consistent fortunately ive been coppng on the streets so long its like second nature to me i know were to go and were not to go out of five years coppin on a daily basis only been burned once reason being i know so many of the people on the street that do dope and live on the westside that i just ask were u been going and there like over there is good they have such and such bags if u hear about a spot from more than one person then u know its good depending on if u snort or shoot dope. tcould b flame as hell for shooting but for snorting it sux. phone connects get me paranoid becuz how do i know there not just middlemen trying to come up on me.
If you have a problem with something then PM a mod. Don't air your dirty laundry out here. -TB

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmao, goddamn, man!! Take it down a notch.. Jesus fuckin' christ.

Anyways, I don't do phone connects.... copping on the street is like second nature, as someone else previously stated.
It's quick, easy, and if you know what you're doing - You ain't going to get burned.

If youre talking about the naked ladys that I got from the purple tape spot being "as good as ever" then the west side must have shitty dope all around. They arent good by ANY means. I was happy when I got them that they got me well, but I still had to do HALF A JAB to get that accomplished. I have a feeling that the dope quality is just so shitty all around that people are saying anything with a little bit of dope in it is decent.. which it fucking isn't.. You need a reliable phone connect BADLY My phone connects dope was at LEAST 3x better than those naked lady bags (that spot packages their dope very professionally though, too bad the quality was not very good)..

But then again, a WEEK on the west side is a looooooong time. The dope in those bags has probably changed 3-4 times since I copped. So you never know. I don't cop enough off the block to know if there is fire dope to be had a lot of the time.. but it seems like more often than not, the dope is mediocre at BEST.

But I have gotten some pretty great dope off the block on the west side too.. so I do know its out there.. They are just so god damn inconsistent.

Trumanandchive - in that 5 years how many times have you been stopped and searched by police on the west side? And how many times you been arrested/how many dope charges have you racked up? None of that shit happens with a phone connect 99.9% of the time.. and you can tell they arent a middleman when they have whatever amount of dope you order, its consistant, and they dont try and skimp you on anything.. Youd be able to tell after 1-2 times copping from the dude if his operation is legit or not.. Dunno how "not knowing if theyre a middleman on the comeup" is a legit excuse not to use a middleman...

But a lot of people just like to cop dope in open air markets.. its a rush just copping the dope and getting out of their with legit dope and your freedom/face still intact. I enjoy copping on the west side soemtimes because its a fucking rush (at the same time I always hate it while Im there doing it because Im ready for the jump out boys to come running up to my car with guns drawn ready to rip me out of the car and throw me up against my car/on the ground and then tear my car apart.. which is oooh sooo much fun.)

I also like copping off the street at legit spots because its always a mystery how the dope is gonna be.. although usually that ends up being a bad surprise rather than a good one.. Its not like its bunk by any means... its just not good compared to what Im used to I guess with my phone connects who Ive dealt with for years..

Last edited:
yeah, i do agree, the rush of just copping is a big part of the whole experience. and that's backed up by science and brain chemistry, for real.
anyway, doing dishes, cleaning up, watching the end of the triple OT Bulls game, and thinking about dope.
torture - all of it.
subs and sleep. wake up with a better attitude and just go back to work.

In bmore on the street most everyone sells it in gel caps, thing is tho say they make a thousand of a certain batch (ten g packs) and call it homicide. Well some other crew will end up with a g pack or two and call it flatline. It all literally looks the same (this is scramble btw) one guy would put those smiley face stickers around the caps so ppl couldnt fuck with them...i like stuff like that. Copped out of wilmington del a few times and the shit came from philly and it was stamp bag inside a heat sealed thick bag..pain when youre sick and shredding thru the bags lol... Get mini ziplocks that someone melted shut, grocery bag corners tied to tight and end cut short it would be impossible to fuck with unless you tried to duplicate it....doing shit like that shows the person is putting a little more effort in packaging their product. But yea fuck man, 80units?? I could fit a gram in 80. But if it gets you higgh whos complaining.

^ uve gotteen wilmington bags that came from philly, ive also gotten bags in way southern de (outside of ocean city md) that were from philly, and ive gotten vials of raw from baltimore.

the baltimore vials were the easiest, uncap and pour then snort and done. the bags i usually get down here are all unsealed wax bags in a mini ziplock and its annoying having to rip open those 3 bags but whatever. that baltimore raw was where its at tho. in the last month ive had de stuff that came from philly and its awesome. ill take the bmore vials allllll day tho

The naked lady's you guys are talking about, are they clear with purple naked lady symbols on the bag? Because those are nicks, you're really meant to do 2 of those at least. I got those from the nick spot I go to a few days ago and I got 11 for in a half jab. I did 3-4 in each shot and the shots ended up being pretty good. I went to the alien bag spot this morning and they were good as usual, also went to the black bag spot, they had dubs, the dubs were in such a large bag it was kinda funny. But I did the whole dub and it got me pretty decent, I would have preferred getting all alien bags, but I figured I might as well mix it up and get some variety.

no the ones im talking about r the bigger style naked lady bags glad i never went down there for those used to be my goto spot 2 years ago. and there not nicks thats down the block. o the alien bag spot is so hot if u white have fun goin to jail for nothing, but the dope is always right on and big. as of right now i found me a little honey hole wit blue bags yellow tape thats low key and flame but as usual wen the word gets out that its good all of a sudden theres fuckin lines of people copping luckily the guy that runs the spot i just call and go to his house, since hes known me for so long which is nice seeing everybody else waiting while i just hop back on the bus and on my way. o and any business i feel needs to be aired out is gonna be, as far as im concerned the issue is over and i will follow the rules more closely, there thats wut u wanted to hear.
o and opiate guy ive been hassled about 8 times in 5 years and never got a dope charge (just extremely lucky) just trespassing here and there but yeah i agree wit u 100% phone connects r the way to go less stress, i dont know about u but i hate everything about copping on the street makes me sick to my stomach each time i get off the bus worrying about goin to jail. sometimes when the quality of the shit on the street is so bad i just say fuck it and kick for a little bit which i guess works out good in the long run. U could tell how good a spot gonna be by just looking at how many people r there wut i like doin is getting it from a few different spots and mixing it usually always ends u good. anywho just another street update from yours truly BE SAFE AND NOD HARD EVERYBODY

Last edited:
Well I don't know of the naked ladies I got were nicks, they also had the blue #1's, and they were both the same size/quantity. Each brand/bag was also taped, with corresponding color tape - purple ladies and blue 1's.
This is way north of 290, so maybe someone is running nicks up north and selling them for sawbucks, I don't know.
I typically get sawbucks, and I didn't think there was anything funny about the size of these bags, but who knows.

What did you Chicago peeps do with Chinky? Did he finally quit doing dope? Did he get popped? Maybe he actually has a real life with real people unlike me who only has you fake friends here on the internet?

What did you Chicago peeps do with Chinky? Did he finally quit doing dope? Did he get popped? Maybe he actually has a real life with real people unlike me who only has you fake friends here on the internet?
Chinky, quitting dope? Chinky, leaving bluelight? Ha, you're crazy man.. Chinky is still around and doing dope.. No doubt. And friends in real life? YEAH RIGHT! This is Chinky we're talking about.. Mr. 10,000 posts!

(Just playin around Chinky, don't get all offended now)

Hell yeah, fat vial with a nice long chunk of raw in it. Sometimes chunks or powder and pebbles. But yeah, pop the cap pour it out and youre ready to go. There was a time when i must have had a thousand of empty vials. All colors but mainly orange since that was the brand of the guys id get it from. Then the cops made branding a big deal so they switched to random miniziplocks, usually with black background and gold skulls. Never had shit that good ever again.

this was back in may and august i think but both times i had blacks caps on my vials and the coke was red tops but i only got coke in may. the dope in the black tops were grayer chunks and reeked of vinegar and the next dope i got up there in august was gray but not as rocky, it was still the best dope ive ever had both times. my co worker went up there this summer but i dont talk to him anymore.

Went to my usual blue wit yellow tape was kind of under par so decided to check out the pink panthers used to be clear bags wit little blue guys but now pink panthers turned out to be good again so i might shop wit them again anybody else get those bags

Avoid the nick spot on the same street as a few other spots at all costs! My friend spent a ton of money there and 4-5 nicks doesn't even do the job.

anybody that sells nicks isnt a serious D boy i didnt even know they had nicks of dope if there offering 2 for tens then to me it shows there more concerned about quantity over quality and trying to compensate by just making it look like a good deal, who would go down to the westside and just buy a nick. Basically wut there saying indirectly is my dopes weak but hey u get double so it makes up for the poor quality. very very wrong quality over quantity.

Well, skipped my 'done, went down to cop from my dude who Id talked to the night before.. I call *You have reached the voice message system.." FUCK! Well, I didnt take my done and Im feeling the WD start to ease in at about the 30 hour mark, so now I gotta hit the west side.. Its been 30 minutes since I called my guy, ill give it one more shot before hitting the block (because I only had a $100 bill on me & for some reason that shit makes me uneasy on the west side, but if I have to hit the block, i have to hit the block).. And he had just turned his phone on.. He was out south though so it took 45 minutes of waiting around.. But Im damn glad I shopped with him, he called me last night to let me knnow he had some new shit in and it was "beautiful" as he always says when he has a batch of some pretty fire dope.. Also threw me an extra blow for waiting (15 in total) so that beats the 12 out west, and definitely beats the quality. I also am thankful I didn't have to risk my freedom.

So yeah, did 2, felt a buzz going (Im on 100mg of methadone, so if the dope isnt pretty good and I don't have a good amount of it, its hard to get higih).. I should be nodding tonight.. Im prepared to do all of this dope in order to achieve that.

Hope you guys are doing as well as I am.

Yeah usually after u hit the streets your phone guy turns on the phone,but im glad he did for you,I wont hit the street ever,I have bout 5+6 phone connects so I dont hit the streets,but if you got high and yoyr on all that done the D must be pretty good. Well see ya,stay,safe OG.

Status
Not open for further replies.