• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction How to Inject New Generic Opana?

King J

Bluelighter
I am looking for a guide for harm-reduction purposes regarding how to IV the new generic extended release Opana made by Global Pharma. Specifically 15mg (G76) and 30mg (G77) dosages.

I have browsed all over the web and have found guides that simply do not work or do not make sense in short. Below is a guide that I found regarding doing some type of alcohol extraction, however alcohol extraction is not explained at all. Also, these new generic Opana have a coating just like the old OxyContin do that are able to get off by using Rubbing Alcohol and rubbing it off hard. I know taking off the coating would be the first step in injecting it. Anyway aside from that, below is the simplest guide I found yet I do not understand how to do alcohol extraction. I am only posting the below guide because it isn't thoroughly done for HR purposes and I'd like to know how to do this ASAP.

Anonymous said:
2013_01_17_12_38_45_276.jpg

Crush up fine, have a small coating - not a problem. Snorts just fine.

2013_01_17_12_40_17_406.jpg

There's some in a cellophane

I did the alcohol extract that could be done on the oldskool stopsigns and newskool 'moons' (NOTE: What does this mean and how to do this?!)

Here is the end product after alcohol evap in metal container:

2013_01_17_12_46_33_123.jpg

Here's another image of the solution in the rig, very clear after a good filtering.

2013_01_17_12_50_00_899.jpg

The shot felt fine, good rush, slightly weaker than the 'half moon' generics and the oldskool stopsigns. Might've only been weaker because I yoyo'd (titrated) it to test the grounds and be *somekind* of safe with it.

AS ALWAYS, INJECTING PILLS OF ANY KIND IS DANGEROUS. IT'S BEST TO ALWAYS USE A FILTER, PREFERABLY A MICRON/WHEEL FILTER.

As referenced above there is talk about alcohol extraction; what is alcohol extraction specifically in regards to this method and again within specific regards to the method above to IV this generic Opana ER, how to do it?

Much thanks in advance for any and all guidance for HR and research purposes.

I think I speak for all of the OD Crew when I say, there is no safe way to inject Opana ER. Anhydrous or 99% Isopropyl Alcohol opana extractions (use our search engine) don't fall into the realm of safe prepping methods so we don't condone it's abuse via the IV route. Simply because, even if you think you are doing everything right, you've got your clean rigs, you've got the pills, you've got your equipment to (what you think is) definition of "sterile", and are in a safe place where you aren't at risk of endangering yourself or others.... Except......

1) If you don't know how to properly USE micron filters, like if you were to try and push a hot/warm/anything but cold solution through it, it would negate the entire purpose of the micron filtration since soluble cuts that have not precipitated out back into solid form (as they will do when you follow proper micron filtration procedure and make sure the solution is cold prior to filtering it through your micron filters.

2) Your not at all in a safe location, parked off to the side of the road. You may be the passenger but that doesn't negate the possibility of your drug abuse endangering the lives of society at large, especially due to the nearly inevitable aspect that the driver of the car was likely under the influence or fixing up to be before getting back on the road....

and although I thank you for the visual aids, be extremely careful about uploading pictures to the internet since even though these pictures don't contain EXIF metadata, this information could have been removed for you by your photo uploading website, but that doesn't mean that the EXIF data wasn't uploaded originally with your files so they'd have all of that incriminating information available upon request of law enforcement, etc, unless you are CONFIDENT you wiped it thoroughly.

The entire question of this thread is how to pull of alcohol extraction. Especially regarding the fact that I do not and those that do not have a shot glass nor coffee pot heater.