• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Teen Gets Pulled Over For Speeding, Swallows Entire Bag Of Meth & Dies

Unbreakable

Bluelighter
What would you do if you were pulled over for speeding, and there were hard drugs in your car?

19-year-old Madeleine Gene Richardson swallowed the meth in her car when cops pulled her over for a normal traffic stop.

The college student studied at Lone Star College in Texas. She was in the car with friends when police pulled her over for speeding on Friday.

During the stop, police saw marijuana and pipes in the vehicle. As a result, Richardson and Gary Keife, the 20-year-old driver, were arrested.

A third female passenger was released, but Richardson and Keife were charged for the drugs and paraphernalia. They faced a Class-C misdemeanor.............

Source:
http://www.fromthetrenchesworldrepo...eeding-swallows-entire-bag-of-meth-dies/50421

:(

"Richardson admitted that she had swallowed an entire bag of meth before being put in the police car."

I don't understand why the ambulance wasn't called then?

Terrible, sad story.
She died so that they wouldn't put her in trouble for risking hurting herself.
Bizarre world we live in.

She should have eaten the pot and pipes too.

Seriously, that's fucked up.

no.. what she shouldve done is let them find the weed stuff, and then just ditched the meth somehow.

Deputy sheriff Petrash said, “It’s a tragedy when it is such a young person. I don’t know, maybe she panicked or got scared.”

Gosh, officer, I really have no idea why she would get scared or panic about being threatened with a felony and substantial jail time.

Blame the ignorant drug war.

How much meth does it take to overdose?
Erowid gives 150 mg as the highest "very strong" dose on their chart for oral meth consumption.

:(

"Richardson admitted that she had swallowed an entire bag of meth before being put in the police car."

I don't understand why the ambulance wasn't called then?
It was:

"As she was being driven to jail around 3pm on Friday, police noticed that Richardson looked extremely sick. Officers quickly suspected that she had taken something. Richardson admitted that she had swallowed an entire bag of meth before being put in the police car.

An ambulance was called immediately, and Richardson was taken to Scott & White Hospital-Brenham. Sadly, the girl was not able to be detoxed in time."

Yeah I noticed that too.

Erowid gives 150 mg as the highest "very strong" dose on their chart for oral meth consumption.

That seems pretty low, I don't use meth and I know it's more powerful than mdma, but caps of mdma as often sold at 100 mg (I think, thats what i've got before).. So question to anyone who takes alot of meth and has for along time, is 150mg a pretty lame dose orally for someone who uses it alot? I'm just curious. I also know anyone who uses meth alot most probably either smokes it or injects it, but say you just ate it...

^^That sentence is perfectly ambiguous (when divorced from context). Good find! They're pretty rare. Ambiguous newspaper headlines are more common. Like:

PROSTITUTES APPEAL TO POPE

KIDS MAKE NUTRITIOUS SNACKS

STOLEN PAINTING FOUND BY TREE

LUNG CANCER IN WOMEN MUSHROOMS

QUEEN MARY HAVING BOTTOM SCRAPED

DEALERS WILL HEAR CAR TALK AT NOON

MINERS REFUSE TO WORK AFTER DEATH

MILK DRINKERS ARE TURNING TO POWDER

DRUNK GETS NINE MONTHS IN VIOLIN CASE

JUVENILE COURT TO TRY SHOOTING DEFENDANT

COMPLAINTS ABOUT NBA REFEREES GROWING UGLY

PANDA MATING FAILS; VETERINARIAN TAKES OVER

POLICE BEGIN CAMPAIGN TO RUN DOWN JAYWALKERS

12 ON THEIR WAY TO CRUISE AMONG DEAD IN PLANE CRASH

KILLER SENTENCED TO DIE FOR SECOND TIME IN 10 YEARS

SAFETY EXPERTS SAY SCHOOL BUS PASSENGERS SHOULD BE BELTED

2 SISTERS REUNITED AFTER 18 YEARS AT CHECKOUT COUNTER

MAN EATING PIRANHA MISTAKENLY SOLD AS PET FISH

ASTRONAUT TAKES BLAME FOR GAS IN SPACECRAFT

QUARTER OF A MILLION CHINESE LIVE ON WATER

INCLUDE YOUR CHILDREN WHEN BAKING COOKIES

OLD SCHOOL PILLARS ARE REPLACED BY ALUMNI

GRANDMOTHER OF EIGHT MAKES HOLE IN ONE

HOSPITALS ARE SUED BY 7 FOOT DOCTORS

LAWMEN FROM MEXICO BARBECUE GUESTS

TWO SOVIET SHIPS COLLIDE, ONE DIES

ENRAGED COW INJURES FARMER WITH AX

LACK OF BRAINS HINDERS RESEARCH

RED TAPE HOLDS UP NEW BRIDGE

SQUAD HELPS DOG BITE VICTIM

IRAQI HEAD SEEKS ARMS

source

That whole heap of text looks like a guy with a bit of a belly with a small erection when i tilt my head all the way to the right. Funny that the small erection part is the 'belted' part tho. 8(

I couldn't stop laughing at those.

I know I shouldn't, but I'm drunk. The last one was good.

IRAQI HEAD SEEKS ARMS, WILL DRIVE.

How fucking sad :(

I hope one day, after every single narcotics cop has been painfully assraped in hell (I hope there is a sick, special layer of hell reserved for them), people can make peace with drugs. It's a pipe dream, but I'm not blowing out my candle.

RIP girl :(

EDIT:
Deputy sheriff Petrash said, “It’s a tragedy when it is such a young person. I don’t know, maybe she panicked or got scared.”

OH, WOW, YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER. I hope you die painfully.

QUEEN MARY HAVING BOTTOM SCRAPED

IRAQI HEAD SEEKS ARMS

Oh my God, my ribs. That was hilarious.

On a serious note, that pig is such an asshat for his "oh I dunno maybe she was scared" comment.