• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Xylazine abuse

Psychedelic Jay

Bluelighter
Why are so many people abusing this in other countries?

Besides the actual cutting reason, people seek this out separately as well.

What is so great about this a2 agonist from any other?

I also have some interest in this. I saw a Video about how people in some Hispanic country really lived it and would IV it with their heroin and what not but some would just IV the xylazine. but after some research I reined that nobody had anything positive to say about it so what's up?

I also have some interest in this. I saw a Video about how people in some Hispanic country really lived it and would IV it with their heroin and what not but some would just IV the xylazine. but after some research I reined that nobody had anything positive to say about it so what's up?

Puerto Rico

What is the appeal other than sedation...

Last edited:
like e.g. clonidine it probably has a very, very strong sedative & hypotensive effect, which would potentiate opioids quite strongly.

the problem with a2 agonists is it's easy to end up fainting when your b.p. gets too low.

^And that would compounded greatly by another sedative, right?

omg! ok guys just hear me out. i live in New York, and every once in awhile i will run into batches of heroin that has some sort of cut in it that leaves u heavily sedated/high longer then actual dope does, and nauseous for days, the rush lasts 3x longer then a heroin rush, its a heavy body high, and it seems to fool me and others that its good dope, in reality its this cut, and i been dying to know what it is?! usually when the batch is in the dope, i can tell cuz the heroin is real dark, fine, and thick powdery, and when drawn in the needle, its so dark u cant even read the CC levels. people have rumored it to be "k" or whatever, but can this cut in heroin by Xylizine?, or perhaps this opioid i never heard of called "torphine". does anyone in the northeast who does heroin ever run into batches of heroin like this, and know what the cutting agent(or synthetic opioid it is??)

since the ne dope market is so heavily flooded with users batches turn over really quick and the cuts are so numerous they could be anything. there is a lot of acetlyfentanyl going around i think it was RI or maine. rc chem, weaker than regular fent, still strong enough to cause multiple od's. there is an opioid called etorphine thats used to do general surg on elephants, incredibly rare so i dont think that would be it, plus its like 1000x fent or something insane like that. ive always been really weary of a batch of dope that i couldnt see through in the syringe. the few times that would happen to come my way (it would usually be an amber color, totally clear) i would try a little heat since sometimes it would clear the shot out even though your still getting whatever it is into the rig.

the heavy body high could be an a2 drug like clonidine, propanolol or it could be pheobarbital. ive read so many lab reports of dope being cut with the weirdest stuff it really must be some assholes who dont know better are just putting in whatever they have on hand to stretch out a batch.

ok i got ya, its weird how the dope still manages to dissolve perfectly in water if its mixed with RX like Clonidine or phenobarb (and im assuming ground up pills) for sure i would of noticed if it was pill cut by the dissolving in water, my dope always dissolves with no left over shit,....then again who knows!

Well i dont know how those batches looked or dissolved, im guessing pretty nasty. I just meant that there is so much crap that ppl whack dope with. Usually when i havnt been able to see thru the rig its left stuff in the spoon, pretty sure it had been cut with tylenol or some type of pill.

Lol, no one is cutting dope with phenobarbital.. That's ridiculous.

all i know is, out of my 10 yrs on and off heroin, all the heroin i've had has always dissolved in water no problem, after a few stirs with the plunger viola its dissolved, once in awhilwe after i suck up all the dope ill see a tiny tiny bit of left over junk