• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Why can't i feel kratom?

ldawg616

Bluelighter
I bought some eastern bali kratom online, capsuled them up and took about 0 and i dont feel a thing. Whats wrong with me? I know the quality is good because i checked safeorscam and veryone says this vendor is the best. No itch no sedation, nothing :(

Your kratom is either of low quality or you have a high opiate tolerance (do you use Hydrocodone, Oxycodone, Codeine, Fentanyl, etc?). If the Kratom is high quality and you take enough you will feel it no matter what.

b/c kratom is crap. Even if you do get a buzz its too hard to find the right dose on a consistent basis to enjoy it. I tried it out for a while and on occasion it gave me what I was looking for, but more often was too speedy or not strong enough. Coming down was a crappy feeling, too, there is a hangover like effect that opioids do not give you. It also has to be the worst tasting stuff on the planet. It has legitimately made me vomit, and that is tough to do, and I'd gag trying to down it. At this point the thought of its taste/smell makes me slightly nauseous. I guess you could capsule it but that is a lot of effort. I just don't see how anyone with a real opioid habit could ever truly enjoy it. I think I used it after being clean for a short period (2 months?) because I thought it could be some cheap substitute to feed the addiction I craved. All it did was lead me right back to oxycodone because it reminded me of how much I loved opiates, but didn't fill the need to my desires.

Also your post says you took "0", maybe try taking at least 1 and you might feel something(j/k). Oh and I guess you did capsule them, so obviously you are aware of it tasting awful. I don't know how many you meant to write but you need to fill a lot of capsules to get a buzz. You probably meant 10 so I think that would be enough if you could get .5 g in capsule.

If you have a tolerance it's going to take a decent amount to even feel anything.

Besides that, as RTrain said... Kratom is vile tasting and the TEXTURE alone will make you vomit everywhere if you don't capsule it. Capsuling it requires quite a bit of capsules anyways to get a decent amount (depending on the type of kratom). I remember filling individual capsules with powdered kratom, took about 10 capsules to even get an average dose and was not worth it at all.

If you have a tolerance it's going to take a decent amount to even feel anything.

Besides that, as RTrain said... Kratom is vile tasting and the TEXTURE alone will make you vomit everywhere if you don't capsule it. Capsuling it requires quite a bit of capsules anyways to get a decent amount (depending on the type of kratom). I remember filling individual capsules with powdered kratom, took about 10 capsules to even get an average dose and was not worth it at all.

Using a thicker drink, like natural drinks (Bolthouse Farms for example) drastically helps with the texture and taste. I would never take Kratom with a thinner drink like Orange Juice or Soda.

Excuse me i took 20 capsules i capped them up myself, nothing not 1 noticeable feeling

You also never said about your opiate/opioid tolerancve? That can make a huge difference too...that and/or your batch was bunk

no opiod tolerance, and ive tried a well known brand as well (don't think i'm allowed to say) and didn't feel anything. Should i just take a shit load of capsules or something?

for some reason i never feel it as much when i take capsules. even with the same exact amount its just never as good as when i drink it down.

Besides that, as RTrain said... Kratom is vile tasting and the TEXTURE alone will make you vomit everywhere if you don't capsule it.
I don't know, I just toss and wash it with some water or orange juice. never even cringed from the taste. 2 teaspoons of borneo red always have me nicely. empty stomach prior to consumption is important though...

OP, have you ever had other opioids before Kratom? sometimes, for an inexperienced user, the turn might be too subtle, especially when talking the low potency stuff, like Kratom, Codeine, etc. I had no real effect from my first codeine experiments either.

Yah i have taken vicodin before but i shouldn't have a tolerance since it was a few years ago...

Lol don't worry bro I took a shitload of known quality (friends took the same and loved it) with NO opiate tolerance and felt absolutely nothing. Not even a slight feeling.

If you really want to know if its going to work I think you should try the tosh and wash method. And on an empty stomach, too. But like all that I said above, the negatives out weigh the positives. I never tried the capsules but it seems like a lot of effort to make 20 or so capsules and eat all of them just for a weak opiate buzz that lasts 2 hours and then leaves you with a hangover like feeling that no real opiates give.

ive never experienced a kratom hangover. been taking it consistently for a few months. only Bali though. maybe other strains give the hangover. worst hangovers for me would result from bangin roxi and drinking.

you dont mention weight of kratom taken--or you might hae, im just skimming--20 caps sounds like a lot but might not be, i found 8g of good powder got me nice with no tolerance bombed in tissue. be careful not to choke! i almost died oce ans coughed brown goop all over the bathroom at work.
kratom is a bit of a waste in my opinion--inconsistant buzz. poor buzz, difficult to dose; the list goes on....
my favoute opiate is amoked heroin though, so i may not be the best critic....

I bought a bottle for a high price on a site and I think I took 6 4 at 3 pm and 2 at 6 pm and I had the worst nausea and also my dreams where hella scary...Like the zimmermen riots and everything....It was nut's I woke up the next morning feeling like I just popped methidone. I flushed the rest down the toilet. Nope Kratom sucks for me and IDC if you disagree. It isn't my kind of thing and I'm glad my crap ain't green anymore from that junk!

so i tosss and wash it by sticking a spoonful in my mouth and chugging down orange juice or sonmthing?sorry mods i don't mean this to sound a how to get high im just curious because other people feel it and im wondering why not

and how does the toss and was more effective the capsulesif its the same quality of kratom. I was looking for a seadting form of katom but unfortunetly tried easter bali. I heard of stuff like 20%kraton extract and 100x kratom are those better strains and will they most likely have more of an effect on me?

Mods i hope im not breaking rules with these question

Maybe you just have a natural high tolerance? I'm a regular (not daily) kratom user as well as a 1-2 time a month hyro/oxycodone user. My usual dose is around 5 gram either mixed in water or OJ. I did around 6 grams (two level teaspoons) this morning and got a mild body high and even got the itches which is something kratom hasn't given me in quite some time. Try taking Tagamet 30-45min before your dose, I've done it a few times and noticed it made it a bit stronger. A little weed also helps enhance the opioid effects.

Extracts seem to be hit or miss most people will recommend sticking with plain leaf. I have a batch of strong enhanced leaf that I occasionally use but I never take the stuff on it's own I always mix it with plain leaf.

I haven't had the experience of most people and I've been to the "approved" vendor sites. Also tsp increments don't always weigh the same account of grams with kratom