• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How did you get off your butt today V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weight training, then a long walk around the city with a friend. Perhaps too much walking, but oh well.

I ran an entire mile today. Really slacked on the rest of my 'routine,' but I only slept -3 hours last night, so I'm happy I did anything.

Gym - situps and 20 min cardio warm up then zumba class after. Still debating whether I should play volleyball after :D

did spiritual training to stay in step with older kids because I moved to a different school "setting", and theres new mediums. I cant computer

edited slightly for today's lunch work
arm curls (cable with my upper arms resting on pads)
cable pulldown
cable seated row (isolating machine)
cable pulldown (isolating machine)
cable seated row (stirrups)
cable reversed fly
plated deadlift lever
bent over row (both palm up close grip and palm down wide grip)
forarm barbell curl (forward and reverse)

It's rest day today. Been working out so much lately and I need a break.

15 min stair mill, 3 bicep workouts, 3 back workouts, & ab workout to end it.

Yesterday I did push day + biceps. I hate chest work. Also rode 6 miles. Starting to get really lean and happy with the results myself.

-inclined barbell press
-cable standing fly
-bench dips
-dumbell shoulder press
-dumbell side raises
-dumbell front raises
-seated fly
-seated pushdown

increased my weights today. feelin pumped. forrest pumped.

Did another 1 mile run, and again, fudged the rest of my routine b/c I picked up coffee for my fatigued mother stat. Once I get caffeine, nicotine, or food in me I am down for 2 hours.

Gonna try to hike w/ friends tomorrow since I relapsed today and my spirits (and soon to follow: my body) are way in the red. So sad. The exercise gonna be my salvation!

The past month I've been working out 6-7 x a week. Nothing major but back to my elliptical, bike, crunches routine. :) Usually 30 min. on elliptical and 20 on bike with 3 sets of 50 crunches in there. I plan to pick it up as work slows down...

I also walk 2 miles a day to and from work. I'll admit, that last part isn't so great in this heat but I can't wait til fall!

I gotta work extra hard today at the gym. I ate so much last night =D so military style training of cardio and bunch of other stuff

short ride due to rain fuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weather

Status
Not open for further replies.