• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How did you get off your butt today V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
15-20km yesterday to 7k feet or so.

took trekking poles and it really helped on the legs.

one hour cardio again then planning to take a break tomorrow but you never know I just can't say no to exercising :D

15 min stair mill, squats, leg extensions, calf raises, & short ab workout

probably like 5km of walking, gonna start biking to work next week if i can be bothered. i still need to see a physio about my recent injury, whatevs.

thujone: i'm glad you like that site. yeah, rotator injuries are pretty serious, i dont know if mine's strained or torn yet. as long as i can rehab to full ROM without pain i'd be happy.

Rode 10 miles this morning. Have another 10 miles and lifting tonight.

I'm getting really lean now.

Didn't post yesterday, but my friend convinced me to go to the gym. Hadn't stepped in one of those in 14 years. Ran 2.25 miles, and did a mile on the elliptical. Then I walked around the park for a few hours w/ my other friend.

Today I ran a mile w/ sit-ups, pushups, and crunches.

I went for a walk at the marsh for 30minutes, I havent seen much animal and bird but it was fun tho. I havent been there in years and it felt great to return.

I decided to take a strength class on top of my normal chest/tricep/shoulder workout.
I'm gonna be died tomorrow.

OK. I'm now inspired by all of you. Currently on holidays and away from the gym, not getting enough endorphins...I've only been for a walk today. I'm going running, 30 mins minimum.

Edit: endorphins flowing. Running is the shit.

Last edited:
it's been sunny for the last week so I think I should try running outside after work.

thujone: i'm glad you like that site. yeah, rotator injuries are pretty serious, i dont know if mine's strained or torn yet. as long as i can rehab to full ROM without pain i'd be happy.

good luck!

i helped my roommate move on the weekend (packed uhaul van to the brim) so I got to take my test drive my back progress. things went well, we weren't racing through it but i'm still pleased that after 4+ hours of lugging around boxes I had energy left.

just ambled around today because there's a heat wave and sun feel good

Too tired to do anything :/ I went to work tho if that counts for anything lol

Status
Not open for further replies.