• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How did you get off your butt today V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hot here too. I can't imagine what the temperature in july and august will be like

I've always preferred the southern European and mediterranean dry heat to what we have in NL, it tends to get super humid here which drains so much energy.

It's hot here too. I can't imagine what the temperature in july and august will be like

I'd probly sweat so much there even without moving. I can also do my hot yoga outside =D

I am going to do my cardio workout for an hour followed by hot yoga after.

a little dumb bell action and I rode an exercise bike. Was going to walk to get beer but the goddamn rain came out of nowhere.

jogged 5km on these park trails

it's been great temperature lately, like 17-20 celcius... wish it would be like this all year

Gym session one hour cardio plus tricep dips and crunches.

Im actually on my way to the gym for more cardio and full body workout then hot yoga then hopefully the weather stays nice so I can meet some friends at the beach for volleyball!

Fiiinally hit the gym again today. About damn time. 45 min weight training

Nicee! I also went today eveb if I am on vacay. Yeah craxy I know

Nice going maya, keep it up :)
Reminds me of the time I went running on this little island with a friend at 4:00 in the morning because temperatures rose to +40C after 7:00, locals looked at us like we'd gone fucking mad :D

Just went for a mellow 5,5 km run here

^that's awesome tbh!! I would probably have done that too lol
im still in the gym, just finished my hour cardio then off to do other exercises :D

6km run. Still sweating buckets as the sun is out today but felt good

Gym sesh - cardio, dumbbell exercises, crunches and squats.

14km walk, full body stretching then, as my knees were ready to give out i iced them alongside a few puffs n a few extra oxynorms and normal dose of valium to relieve n re'ax thy knees as much they could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.