• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How did you get off your butt today V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
cardio full blast again in the gym. Debating whether I should go to zumba class after

Did some weight training and went for a bike ride. Feeling sore yet great!

Hope it is ok to join in, even though my accomplishments may seem very insignificant. I have chronic knee and back problems, so I have to be very careful in what I do. Having said that, today I took a gentle yoga class!

Hope it is ok to join in, even though my accomplishments may seem very insignificant. I have chronic knee and back problems, so I have to be very careful in what I do. Having said that, today I took a gentle yoga class!

Of course it is! Yoga is actually very good for the body as it releases tension in the body and mind. I should try yoga for a change :D

took it easy and walked about 5kms at my lunch hour today

12km on the bike.

various bodyweight exercises. been just getting baked and jumping softly on my toes. makes me want a skip rope.

rear/side/front delt raises superset
tricep extensions
dumbbell curls
bent-over row
goblet squats
bench press

a short workout but getting more effective so i'm satisfied. greater focus on perfect form all through, no longer trying to lift the most weight evarrrr just to get pooped after three weak sets.

today i made a slight change to my usual chest/tricep/shoulder lunch routine:

-inclined barbell press
-cable standing fly
-cable pushdown (rope)
-dumbell shoulder press
-dumbell side raises
-dumbell front raises (but then turning to the side with straight arms)
-seated fly
-seated pushdown

*normally my tricep involve lots of bench dips and shoulders involve a slightly different kind

booyah, im jelly of gym-goers just for the cable equipment, can get some crazy compound exercises out of them things

SirTophamHat said:
This site is a goldmine of infomation: http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html Forgive the '90s style web design; I kinda like it myself...

Today I did a lot of walking, maybe 5 miles. About 2 weeks back I really screwed up my shoulder and back (rotator cuff, subscapularis/teres minor/infraspinatus) in an accident. It is super frustrating! Lots of pain and decreased ROM = fuckfuckfuck.

Great site, cheers, it look damn useful! Sucks about your injury, rotator cuff injuries are pretty serious stuff aren't they? I hear that's the type of injury that ends baseball careers

Status
Not open for further replies.