• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How did you get off your butt today V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
L2R:

This site is a goldmine of infomation: http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html Forgive the '90s style web design; I kinda like it myself...

Today I did a lot of walking, maybe 5 miles. About 2 weeks back I really screwed up my shoulder and back (rotator cuff, subscapularis/teres minor/infraspinatus) in an accident. It is super frustrating! Lots of pain and decreased ROM = fuckfuckfuck.

20 min stair mill, biceps & shoulders, abs after. Mowed the lawn today too.

Nothing, I took all of last week off for the most part. Basically laid around doing nothing but recovering and deloading the stress.

Start again Monday.

I had a post run apple ale yesterday at 945am that turned into having my last beverage at 9p. I napped before my company came over for dinner my husband was grilling ;) An all day I don't give a drunkfuck day was required. Felt good.

Day 11 of the core challenge today

yoga, and about 40km on the bike over the day.

over 100km on the bike in the last 7days

im going to yoga in an hour and i hope it doesn't destroy me considering i quit smoking yesterday after relapsing for a week lol

I went berry picking on a farm for 4-5 hours... my back is killing me, but I have more berries now than I know what to do with!

Yesterday I went to a nude beach and swam in the ocean. It was divine.

I went berry picking on a farm for 4-5 hours... my back is killing me, but I have more berries now than I know what to do with!

Yesterday I went to a nude beach and swam in the ocean. It was divine.

Nice!!!

cardio, situps

Stair mill, chest & back workouts. Didn't last as long as I would've liked to

Ran a few miles after work in the heat... I'm so out of shape that I think I sweated just as much after my cold shower, sh*t killed me :p

Used to be in great shape & a hardcore runner, gonna be a long road to recovery...

L2R:

This site is a goldmine of infomation: http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html Forgive the '90s style web design; I kinda like it myself....

thanks mate!

okay, today i did:
arm curls (cable with my upper arms resting on pads)
cable pulldown
cable seated row
cable pulldown (not a bar, two separate turnable grips which start tight and come down wide)
cable seated sit up machine
cable reversed fly
plated deadlift lever
cable pulldown (stirrups and some alternating)
bent over row (both palm up close grip and palm down wide grip)
forarm barbell curl (forward and reverse)

this is generally my bicep/back lunch hour routine.

full cardio blast today! gotta keep pushing myself :D

today i made a slight change to my usual chest/tricep/shoulder lunch routine:

-inclined barbell press
-cable standing fly
-cable pushdown (rope)
-dumbell shoulder press
-dumbell side raises
-dumbell front raises (but then turning to the side with straight arms)
-seated fly
-seated pushdown

*normally my tricep involve lots of bench dips and shoulders involve a slightly different kind

Status
Not open for further replies.