• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How to make synthetic cannabis step by step?

yoni5791

Greenlighter
What dosages I should put to make a Kilogram of synthetic cannabis?

What doses of the active ingredient and what doses of acetone?

thx.

Dosage? You've got it all wrong.

The following tech is fail-proof.

Ingredients:
one dried, preserved ear of rabbit (well-raised, mind you)
one small-medium sprinkle of cloves
the tailbone of an estranged, deceased gypsy
four or five cotton socks
two pints of freshly milked cobra venom
one full set of spectrum-of-the-rainbow cray-pas
one Barack Hussein Obama, II
ten pages from the 1972 version of War and Peace (any ten)
a metric ton of cat feces (preferably purely of Profelis aurata)

Tools:
1. One cast-iron pot
2. One aerosol-maker (you know, where you put in the liquid and it makes it a gas)

Procedure:
1. Powder ear of rabbit
2. Mix with cloves in cast-iron pot
3. Slowly, drop by drop, add in a pint of cobra venom
4. Get your Barack Hussein Obama II ready by offering him the cray-pas, his hidden pleasure (he must have an incentive, or he will not perform his powers)
5. Watch! Simply observe as your Obama II takes the tailbone and raps on the pot, turning it and everything in it into pure C6H12O6
6. Prepare the rest of the venom by putting it in your aerosol maker (at this point your Obama II will fly away; no worries, he will be back!)
7. Spray the entire contents of the aerosol on the cat feces (Important: this absolutely must be done in under one minute or the entire thing will explode in your face)
8. Brace yourself
9. Witness an Obama II return in his true form. Hang on, i'll link a pic...https://www.google.com/search?gs_rn...2Farticle%2F0%2C%2C20477260%2C00.html;240;320
I couldn't the picture I wanted, but that's ok. Just imagine him with wings, a crown of thorns, and with hair down to his waist
10. When Obama II asks for a lollipop, which he will, for god's sake DON'T give him one
11. Witness the cobra-venom-imbued feces, under the effects of the magical aura of Obama's true form, re-aggregate itself into a sphere of sorts
12. Tell Obama II that the lollipop is inside the sphere, he will dive into it
13. Quickly grab your pot of C6H12O6 and sweetly hum "Day 'N Night" by Kid Cudi into it
14. Be ready: the sphere of cobra-venom-imbued feces will become hard as rock, then hot as all hell, finally bursting open to reveal Obama II's truest true form. I don't have a pic for this one, sorry.
14. The rest is easy. I don't even have to tell you what to do

Quite Welcome.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

I must say though that I put a lot of time into writing this. Hope it works.

(inb4)

funny. =\ now sirusly how can i make syntetic cannabis i need Detailed explanation please? thx.

I was thinking step 1 : throw in garbage; when I read title. ( I misread make as 'smoke')

Ho chi min that's quite a witch brew; I think you forgot the eye of newt?!

Edit: added parentheses

What dosages I should put to make a Kilogram of synthetic cannabis?

What doses of the active ingredient and what doses of acetone?

thx.

This is cannabis forum, not synthetic bullshit forum. GTFON

Why on earth anyone would want to make synthetic weed I have no idea. Then again I can't comprehend why anyone would want to smoke synthetics either.

Kid be a real man & make yourself some Cannameth or Crackabis. It takes a while to grow but when you see those crystals appear or that milky crack goodness blended in the bud you will know you hit paydirt. It is also an incredibly good way to get the kids hooked on the "best shit ever" so everyone wins.

Dosage? You've got it all wrong.

The following tech is fail-proof.

Ingredients:
one dried, preserved ear of rabbit (well-raised, mind you)
one small-medium sprinkle of cloves
the tailbone of an estranged, deceased gypsy
four or five cotton socks
two pints of freshly milked cobra venom
one full set of spectrum-of-the-rainbow cray-pas
one Barack Hussein Obama, II
ten pages from the 1972 version of War and Peace (any ten)
a metric ton of cat feces (preferably purely of Profelis aurata)

Tools:
1. One cast-iron pot
2. One aerosol-maker (you know, where you put in the liquid and it makes it a gas)

Procedure:
1. Powder ear of rabbit
2. Mix with cloves in cast-iron pot
3. Slowly, drop by drop, add in a pint of cobra venom
4. Get your Barack Hussein Obama II ready by offering him the cray-pas, his hidden pleasure (he must have an incentive, or he will not perform his powers)
5. Watch! Simply observe as your Obama II takes the tailbone and raps on the pot, turning it and everything in it into pure C6H12O6
6. Prepare the rest of the venom by putting it in your aerosol maker (at this point your Obama II will fly away; no worries, he will be back!)
7. Spray the entire contents of the aerosol on the cat feces (Important: this absolutely must be done in under one minute or the entire thing will explode in your face)
8. Brace yourself
9. Witness an Obama II return in his true form. Hang on, i'll link a pic...https://www.google.com/search?gs_rn...2Farticle%2F0%2C%2C20477260%2C00.html;240;320
I couldn't the picture I wanted, but that's ok. Just imagine him with wings, a crown of thorns, and with hair down to his waist
10. When Obama II asks for a lollipop, which he will, for god's sake DON'T give him one
11. Witness the cobra-venom-imbued feces, under the effects of the magical aura of Obama's true form, re-aggregate itself into a sphere of sorts
12. Tell Obama II that the lollipop is inside the sphere, he will dive into it
13. Quickly grab your pot of C6H12O6 and sweetly hum "Day 'N Night" by Kid Cudi into it
14. Be ready: the sphere of cobra-venom-imbued feces will become hard as rock, then hot as all hell, finally bursting open to reveal Obama II's truest true form. I don't have a pic for this one, sorry.
14. The rest is easy. I don't even have to tell you what to do

Quite Welcome.

If you have any questions feel free to pm me.

I must say though that I put a lot of time into writing this. Hope it works.

(inb4)

lmao :)