• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Exist in Peace, Sepher

AH man last time i messaged him i said i am sure our paths will cross again.....maybe in another life now. He was such help when i needed it. RIP <3

*bump*

I know I post in this all the time, but man, I miss you. <3

^ Hugs to you, addy. So many people miss the Moose. I just got an email from Fuzzet sharing how much she still grieves for him and it broke my heart.

A lot has changed since we spoke last and I'm missing you quite a bit. I wish you were still here. :( <3

Miss you and find myself still stuck in denial that you are truly and permanently gone from the lives of so many that loved you and benefited from knowing you. Your kindness was unequaled.

I finally made it over the pond as I told you I would.Your wonderful girlfriend drove all the way from Manchester to meet me and I know what we were both thinking the whole time: Neil should be here. Then we would all be laughing instead of crying. She is as wonderful and lovely as you always said she was, Neil and you turned her life upside down.She brought your favorite builders Tea and your favorite biscuits and we lit some candles and had tea and told stories. We went easily where this takes one--through sadness to guilt to anger and back out the other side to sadness and regret, punctuated by laughter at many of the memories you left us with. Your sense of humor was there with us but it was the whole you we wanted.

https://flic.kr/p/qqpGLE

Hey buddy...

I don't know what to say...i saw this thread pop up in the threads I posted in and just wanted to say hi. And you know this I guess but in case you only have metaphysical access to the internetz, I love you man and miss you. I guess the tears I'm shredding now are for me for those reasons since I know you're way better off right now than any of us.

I feel guilt in spite of not being part of the cause... I carry guilt like chains, it's slowly killing me.

How tragic, we learn to open our hearts to people here and are helped so much that losing someone we never "met" seems so intense!

I'm a new member and read the shrine out of respect for these who have passed on and for myself. May I respect my life a little more and try to help where I can.

I wish your great big Moose self would go crashing through the world right now, knocking everything in your path spinning into space. You stayed up biting your fingernails over Bush. You should see Trump. You couldn't have believed it. Well, yes you could because you would have already seen Brexit. I miss you, Moose. The world needs clear eyes and sharp minds and gentle, sweet hearts but that same world chews them up and spits them out. I'll never forget the vision I had the night I heard you died. I've only seen a real moose once in my life but suffice it to say that grand and comical beast made quite an impression on my half terrified/half fascinated self as it came crashing through the woods to the pond I had gone to for a bit of needed silence. Getting to know you I could see why that animal spoke to you. Damn, I could use some of your humor right now.

You just would not believe what is going on here on poor old planet earth, Sepher.

I was just reading some of his posts again today, the guy was truly a class act and I’ve never even talked with the man... He’ll be missed :(

-GC