• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Exist in Peace, Sepher

everytime i saw sephers name as the last poster in the nudie thread in the lounge i clicked, as i knew it would be a whimsical and entertaining read. he always had a way with words and making every contributor feel beautiful. he could see beauty in others that was overlooked by most. he seemed a real lovely man with a killer sense of humor and never a bad word to say about a soul. my most fond memory of sepher was a photograph of himself dressed in womens high heels, stockings and panties. where most men would cringe at the thought of that being seen publically, he posted it shamelessly and had a giggle and witty comeback for every comment that followed. to those of you who personally knew him, and considered him a friend, my sincerest condolences go out to you. rest in peace sepher. <3

...kytnism...:|

So many of my friends now reside in a thread they won't reply back to me in. :(. I miss you Neil. Nobody will ever replace the person(ality) you were to me.

Very dismayed over Sepher's death. I always enjoyed reading his posts. We never made a personal connection, but I will miss him. RIP, sir.

Oh no :( I hadn't seen this post, but I heard about some terrible news from someone else, I didn't realise it concerned Neil. He was a brilliant guy with a great sense of humour and really added a lot of colour to the forum.

It feels like I'm reading something that isn't real, I mean it's not the first and not the last time Bluelight has or will lose someone, but I guess you never expect it to be someone you speak to personally and someone whose posts you read every day both on and off Bluelight.

Rest in peace Neil, much respect to you and everything you've done here, and to Neil's family and friends I sincerely wish you the best and hope you all know that he's brought many a smile to the people of Bluelight and won't be forgotten. :) <3

Looking back on Sepher, every post you made and every reply you made to my posts were so unbelievably heart warming and kind. Im sad I didn't get to know you as well on a personal basis, but Sepher, looking back at your posts, it's people like you that are the reason I signed up for Bluelight and became a moderator. I hope you know the power of your generosity extends far beyond what you even realized <3

I keep PMing you with hopes of a reply.

Silly, isn't it? I know you're looking at that action from wherever you may be, wherever one goes after death, and making fun of me for it ;)

Originally Posted by Sepher
"Death is certain, replacing both the siren-song of Paradise and the dread of Hell. Life on this earth, with all its mystery and beauty and pain, is then to be lived far more intensely: we stumble and get up, we are sad, confident, insecure, feel loneliness and joy and love. There is nothing more; but I want nothing more." - Christopher Hitchens

A life to be lived more intensely . . . I want nothing more. The nothing more reads two ways, both ways sound about right.

<3.

I only know Sepher from reading his posts on here but he seemed like a great, compassionate Human. I am sure if there is a peaceful place after death he is there. I hope all the people he influenced in his life will continue to feel the love he left while alive.

exit in peace, Sepher. Thank you for all the contributions you made here at bluelight. Your words certainly had a positive effect on me.

I've expressed my sorrow in enough threads. I have no more words to offer. Neil was a prolific human being, and a devoted friend. And, in my mind, he still represents each of those attributes.

I love you, my dear, departed friend.
I know you can hear me.
I feel it.

<3

Wishing I could talk to you now. I miss you, Neil. :( <3

Sepher was one of my first friends on BL...RIP...prayers to your loved ones

I had been taking some time off BL lately, but herby told me last night and my jaw dropped as fast as my tears fell. Another beautiful soul moves on, another beautiful that, in celebration of his life as we currently are, can teach us ways we can be better people too. We can learn how to love ourselves in the ways that we loved Sepher. I think a l lot of us in TDS/RS saw some of ourselves in him. I just hope he knew that a lot of these were positive things we saw.

I miss your drunken PMs (from way back), and then you'd apologise the next day. That's like something I would do. I remember talking with you very personally about a kink we shared, and you gave me great advice on that as well. And, you amazing friend, you taught me loads of great new music, and introduced me into new scenes I now have in my life.

You beat heroin years and years (I think over a decade ago), and that, no matter what other battles you have had since, is amazing in itself. You did it, and I hope we can all find those writings of yours of how you did it. You also beat lots of judgment for alternative ways you lived. And even those nights you felt worst and like the lowest of the low men, you had strengths that many men who appear strong do not.

You are humble and yet you were able to be assertive when you needed to. Unafraid to ask for questions, unafraid to share answers when people don't even ask what you want to say. Anytime I tried to describe a unique beauty to you, you understood right away from where I came. You were more than a man, sepher, you were a man united with the beautiful forces that exist in ways a lot of us cannot even begin to understand. You would have been my best friend had we lived in the same town, and I would have always been there for you at your worst. Wish I couldn't have been right now, I wish I could have seen you post one more time. But I know that it would just say "guys, don't worry. I love you all and I will be okay.

I know we both shared a love for The Unbearable Lightness of Being. I was just reading it again, actually. So an strange turn of events. So let me share a quote from the story:

"We live everything as it comes, without warning, like an actor going on cold. And what can life be worth if the first rehearsal for life is life itself? That is why life is always a sketch. No sketch is not quite the right word, because a sketch is an outline of something, the groundwork for a picture, whereas the sketch that is our life is a sketch of nothing, an outline with no picture."

For an actor going on cold, you warmed a lot of our hearts. Mine included.

Peace & Love to everyone. We lost a friend, we grew stronger as other friends. Love you, Sepher. <3

Can't belive its all TRUE!

.uch love to your family and friends. You will be missed by all of us too.

I know there's other dimensions so I'll probably see yoiu hyperspace
please refrain from discussing triggering drug use in a tributary thread to a valued staff member. What were you thinking?

Love you bro, see you again :)

I've had a few as a tribute. I may or may not talk rubbish. But one definite truth is that you are truly loved.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hadn't the pleasure of interacting with you but I liked reading your posts.

We lost another good one. :(<3:\

What's up, brother?

I know man, I feel you around me right now but I'm gonna post this anyway so stop laughing.

It's amazing how I've felt you all around in the ether...Your energy is just permeating it all, and you manifest yourself in a very real way when i need you. So I thank you for taking time out of your busy day of being a bumblebee or blade of grass, or burrowing in the ground as a worm to reach out and tell me its ok.

<3