• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Exist in Peace, Sepher

Only ever spoke to Sepher a handful of times - our paths just didn't cross much - but I do know people who knew him better and the sheer intensity of the of shock and of the depths of the pain and of scale of the sense of loss I see in them says it all <3

You'll always be in my heart my dear friend. You've helped me when I was so low, and I'm sorry I couldn't have done the same. A million things are running through my mind, I just don't know what to say...

What a world.

Sepher, you old dog, if for some reason you're still plugged into cyberspace rather than exploring the vast transcendent psychedelic plane that is undoubtedly your personal heaven, I'll miss you. I had been meaning to get back in touch after spending such a long time recently in real life mode. I'm sorry I left it so long.

I'm so deeply saddened by this news, through forums we are enabled to meet many different walks of life and Sepher from day one showed himself to be an outstanding individual with his humanity to other people, his huge knowledge around so many topics made him unforgettable. Walk free my friend you are in all of our hearts.

Posted this on another forum but just wanted to pay my respect on here.

Flipping eck this is shocking news, all i can say is that its a sad day, very respected and knowledgeable member. Always gave good advice, was never one to take sides and always had an open mind R.I.P Sepher

F.S.L.L

I didn't know the man,but sort of feel like I did just from his posts on here, always informing, helpful and tolerant.Rest in peace.

I haven't been able to figure out the right words to say here. I woke up this morning and my first thought was that it was all a dream. I was quick to find out that this wasn't the case though. :(

Sepher, I meant it when I said you're one of my favorite people in the world. You still are and always will be. I'm thankful that I was given the chance to get to know you. Even though the time was brief, it was special. I felt like I could tell you anything and you would understand and have something kind and encouraging to say to me. That was just the kind of person you were, you had so much love for the people that you came in contact with. I hope that we can cross each other's paths again some day. I love you. <3

This is the worst part of the world we BL'ers sometimes live in. A truly great guy and contributor to the site.

Unbelievable. I feel for his loved ones.

I may be insane, but I think he's happy now...

I was overcome last night with this feeling of him, accompanied with a sense of love and peace. It was tangible.

Love you, man.

^ So was I! On FB he was a moose--a great thundering, comical, wild moose and all last night I pictured him just crashing around the universe feeling his new power, his freedom and wild, wild, crazy joy. Neil, if anyone deserves to feel unfettered it is you. Thunder away! I'm down here laughing and crying at the same time.<3

You endured some very trying times and you will definitely be missed by many. Rest in peace, Sepher.

Man, it's like every time I go away for a bit, I come back and see one of these.

My thoughts go out to his friends and family tonight. I didn't know him well, but what I knew of him I liked. We are diminished by his loss.

:( I'll keep his friends and family in my thoughts/meditations/prayers. I was not really close with him but we did trade PMs and he was very helpful to me in the alcoholism thread. Rest in peace.