Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Tits, Clits, and Bong Rips

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokemctoke420

Bluelighter
Hopefully this does good like the morning one does. this would be for those nghts when everything is done and your just chilling for the last few hours before bed getting high and doing whatever. i now if anyone is like me they like to get real high and night time and do alot of nothing after a hard days work. anyways,

2 different branded wax bags of dope (sniffed 1 just now and did 1 like 1.5 hours ago)
nice sized bowl o weeds
shot of bacardi
lot of cigarettes.

well, hopefully this thread does great as well.

Why hasnt this thread been made yet?! Love it.

1,5mg lorazepam
20 shot of some bomb tar

Prefer this to morning fix thread. My morning fix consists of things like weed and benzos while my night fix includes much stronger stuff. Think lots of alcohol and seroquel at the same time as I did last night. Explains why I'm awake at 5 in the morning eating bread and leftover tenderloin. God am I fucking tired.

Well I'm glad I made a good thread. Is the morning one stickied cuz its always at the top and I feel like mine isn't gonna stay forever like that but I hope it does.

And speaking of waking up at 5. I to got up at 5 cuz I got work at 6. Time to post in the morning thread

When? I don't remember seeing it. I was really high on dope and weed and forgot to search aswell.

Jus took a shot in the arm of sub (1mg off a strip) to stay well for another night ;). And of coarse junk food and sleeping pills! Pretty healthy huh lol

Coming down off Vyvanse. Been drinking lots of Herbsaint (currently my favorite liqueur!). I just turned 22 so plenty of celebration bowls and Herbsaint to follow. Possibly some hot wings too (added this because someone doesn't like people including things in their morning fix that they don't consider important...) Hot wings boost any high IMO.

Some gin and 4mgs of lorazepam which is nothing. Hopefully I find some sleep soon been wd'ing from benzos for awhile.

Lots of cheap Aussie beer and stereotypical bogan cigarettes.

Last night I had:

0.5mg Xanax
1mg Klonopin

25mg Metoprolol Succinate
50mg hydroxyzine
American Spirit Cigarettes

10mg loperamide with 30mg lansoprazole for PG-P inhibition, I was in acute w/d and I ended up sleeping like a baby as the lope kicked in

The last of my Grapefruit (Sativa), Hollywood OG, and a bit of trim I had saved up :(

Last edited:
Tonight Bong Rips and hopefully tits lol. Got some candy kush today and still have Alaskan thunderfuck left. Also xanax and mxe will be used.

6 bottles of superdry
2 shots of chivas regal
2 mg xanax
20 mg valium
2g of some fire ass weed

dont do benzos that often but work be stressing me on holidays but still seem to be working all day from home :( fack

Status
Not open for further replies.