D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Tits, Clits, and Bong Rips

Status
Not open for further replies.
30mg olanzapine
110mg/ml methadone
40mg diazepam
Camel Lights cigarettes

Don't have shit tonight, well I have some shit... just not the good stuff.

2,400mg gabapentin
10mg flexeril
Resin rips... note to self- get weed ASAfuckingP
Large dose of a proprietary blend of: fresh valerian root, hops, Vanuatu kava, passion flower, chamomile and a few others.

^^ I got weeds:p

Bong rips
1500 mg gabapentin for the fuck of it
Cigs

Gonna have some etizolam in the am. Fucking a.
Edit: just checked the tracking and it's I'm my state. Hell yeah.

Last edited:
my second guinness of the day, a dab of shatter, and a king sized joint. Also 10mg valium.

yup, outdated term I know. my friend gave me some factory cigs that he found laying about. we normally buy shag.

ohhhhhh jeeeeze...

IV blow
IV Dope
IV (1) Dilly 8
Railed half a blue bc my friend was FLOORED on half of one. (lucky)
Smoked 2 bowls with the wife
Picked up and did 2 Subutex 8's and hey! they were the oval ones!
4mg Etizolam
30mg Valium

that was in celebration of getting a new, much better paying job. but otherwise, my arm just hurts.

last night was bad. i just received meph and a-pvp for first time two days ago. began testing them out right away and by last night i was vaping the a-pvp out of an ice pipe and getting way overstimmed at 10pm. it was a much more intense and rushed and nervous high than i was expecting...i got hit by a freight train.

then...not sure why...but i blew 25mg MXE at midnight and got retarded from the combo.

also was smoking some weed as i always do.

luckily when i woke up today for work there was not an urge to vape the a-pvp...thank god. these rcs are no joke. i guess i'll stick to 4-fma as a work-day stim and save meph and a-pvp for when i need to rave.

ohhhhhh jeeeeze...

IV blow
IV Dope
IV (1) Dilly 8
Railed half a blue bc my friend was FLOORED on half of one. (lucky)
Smoked 2 bowls with the wife
Picked up and did 2 Subutex 8's and hey! they were the oval ones!
4mg Etizolam
30mg Valium

that was in celebration of getting a new, much better paying job. but otherwise, my arm just hurts.

phoeski going innnn

3mg etiz and 2 really nice strong beers, and a couple cigs.
I really feel like taking another 3 or 4 etiz just to get fucked up for the night, but I feel like sleeping now and if I do so my sleeping schedule thing will be back to normal for once.
Otherwise if I stay up the cycle will continue and i'll wake up in the evening or something feeling like shit..

20-03-14, 23:47 (GMT+2)

~110ml/mg methadone
2mg alprazolam (ksa*ol)
40mg diazepam (ap*urin)
5mg clonazepam (rivotril)
15 mg olanzapine

350mg dph
4 more mg xanax
Huge dose of keta+gaba plugged. Great roa for K, imho. Gives me a bellringer like IV coke, which I amply enjoy.
Going to watch Spider-Man and drift to oblivion. Btw, Wilson was just a stupid ass volleyball and deserved it!

Countless Etizolam pills and a bottle of red wine

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.