• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Tits, Clits, and Bong Rips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol yeah that was me. Haha I think I saw a title from a kottonmouth kings album or something and its always stick in my head.

But yeah my nighty fix is gonna be 25 mgs if hydrocodone, Bacardi gold, and weed with kief.

I had to break through the 5 or so sub strips ice consumed since last Thursday. I nodded so fucking hard after work this morning that I had to sleep. I usually take 25 for a good high but I started at 40 then 50 then 60 and it all kicked in finally. I didn't feel high just real sedated. Woke up and plugged 30 which got me high and ill eat the 25 mgs before I get off work. I got like 6 left then imma try to stay good again

30 mgs of oxy plugged/snorted/eaten
bowl rips of some shitty mids topped with kief (im getting a half OZ of the stinky shit tommorrow since its payday tho)
cigs

Two eight mg subutex pills and a cup of chamomile tea. Many cigs.... also I'm sniffing glue....unfortunately its elmers

I also just ate a handful of chocolate pieces. Got glue on em unfortunately....is there a thread on how to make cookies because I think I'm doing it wrong.:?8(

My girlfriend bought some tar and we smoked a gram of it between us last night

so My nightly fix was cigarettes, heroin, and sex ;)

Marlboro menthols
5 mg opana
1 bag of "funland" (usually gotta do 2 down here but 1 hd these has me right everytime.)
1 bowl Of "pineapple express".
Kief

200mg L-Theanine, 2 cups of Earl Grey tea, 0.25mg Xanax sublingual, 0.25mg melatonin, 150mg chelated Mg, and a few American Spirit Periques

also I'm sniffing glue....

I also just ate a handful of chocolate pieces. Got glue on em unfortunately....is there a thread on how to make cookies because I think I'm doing it wrong.:?8(

wat? :?

200mg L-Theanine, a cup of Sumatra coffee, 0.25mg melatonin, 0.125mg xanax sublingual, 150mg chelated Mg, 25mg hydroxyzine, and a few American Spirit Periques

Iv 1mg of bupe
Ate 12.5mgs of promethize and 10mgs of diazapam
and smoked a couple bowls of herb :)

right now, 7.5 mg / mirtazapine for sleep. SOOOO hardcore!

ebola

oxycodone lots of IRs swalled mainly and 40 mg contins chewed. have stayed under 400 mgs again woot.then gonna add some meprobamate and xanax as the cherrie/s on top.

half of a half pint of captain black
40 mgs of hydrocodone (thats from 9:30-10:00, i had 45 mgs of oxy between 5 and 7zzzzzzzzzzz. my tolerance has skyrocketed, which fucking sucks balls.
bowl of pineapple express weed
25 mg DPH

Status
Not open for further replies.