• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Tits, Clits, and Bong Rips

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO, go the suboxone route (unless you have no insurance) I actually enjoy dones, so id be mixing it with kpins n nodding out -.-
Either way, proud of you man. Was going to go see my man aboutthat black, but if you stay off the dope, ill sick to my subs with no off days of using. We got a dealio? Oh, and try not to go over 40mg if possible, might suck for a bit, but mdone wd's are wild and 30-40mg shouldn't be bad. You going short or long term?

Im on my moms insurance still so im not exactly sure how to go about that with her.. lol
And im way down homie I appreciate the positive reinforcement and support really means and helps alot.
how long have you been on subs? What dose?
and im trying to do short term I want to kick this shit and not be dependent on opiates.

4mg. Xanax XR
2,400mg. gabapentin
60mg. oxycodone IR

5 brews... opened up one more just to beat you! :p

Im on my moms insurance still so im not exactly sure how to go about that with her.. lol
And im way down homie I appreciate the positive reinforcement and support really means and helps alot.
how long have you been on subs? What dose?
and im trying to do short term I want to kick this shit and not be dependent on opiates.
A little over a year.. When I told my mom, and needed help, I broke the fuck down crying. But, you know what.. you have no idea how great I felt after (I was 19 when this happened, as soon as Methadone denied me I went back, but, still..) your mom will be grateful you were man enough to admit you need help.. It takes A LOTTT of courage to admire this things, and she will know that. I'm always here for ya, man.. No matter what it is, PM or AIM me. You're strong to admit you want help, so sit her down and spill your soul. Mad proud bro, do what needs doing.

Last edited:
I just worked a 12, so it's like night for my. I just cracked open the first Yuengling of my 12... Who knew they came in cans :D?

I just worked a 12, so it's like night for my. I just cracked open the first Yuengling of my 12... Who knew they came in cans :D?

Funny you mention that about the Yuengling cause my brother works at a liquor store and yesterday was the first day they were available for sale in MA. He brought me home a 6 of the cans and not 30 seconds before I read your post he came in my room to collect my empties. I think they're pretty good.

Last night (avg. night drug-wise):

9pm -
2 x Mellissa Dream tabs (Lemon Balm 300mg, Chamomile 100mg)
2 x 450mg Valerian Root Extract
True Calm Capsule (Niacin 45mg, GABA 200mg, Glycine 200mg, Taurine 200mg, Inositol 100mg)
1mg Clonazepam
100mg Celecoxib
100mg Sodium Docusate
2 x 25mg Diphenhydramine

10pm -
150mg Pregabalin
40mg Oxycodone (half an OC80, chewed)
15mg Oxymorphone
2 x 30mg Nefopam
350mg Carisoprodol

11:15pm:
1mg Xanax
2 x 1.5mg Haloperidol
300mg Magnesium
350mg Carisprodol
3 x 3mg Melatonin
7.5mg Zopiclone
True Calm Capsule
1mg Clonazepam
2 x 25mg Docylamine Succinate
2 x 25mg Diphenhydramine

In case it isn't obvious; I have severe insomnia.
Note: some of the above meds are prescribed.

Besides my own tits and clit (hehe)
Just 80 mg oxycodone
10 mg diazepam
Couple hits of dank herb.
Pall mall cigs
Listening to my playlist: Elliott smith, camera obscura, glasvegas.

2 blue moon beers... 1 gram kratom.... 7 xanaxb bars.

im jealous
I want some benzos too

I'm drinking Russian Standard

...not for much longer, my fucking tooth just started hurting again

Last edited:
Well after trying to hit my fucked veinsfor 4 hours with a shhot of meth I put the shot in a capsule and just ate the coagulated shot, sooooo frustrating aaaaaahh! Now I have. To. Go to the clinic, fuck!

Another 5mg valium under my tongue. That makes a total of 30mg of diazepam through out the day and evening.

More bowls to be smoked too ;)

1mg etilaam MD under the tounge.

I think I'm gonna go grab a G of some bud.

More xanax think im at ablut 1 mg for the day which has me lit.
wait in on the weed man
thinking about takin a lil more gabpentin was feeling pretty chill Earlier fallin alot skating tho lol

Status
Not open for further replies.