• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Tits, Clits, and Bong Rips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why bother shooting up Methadone (besides for the rush of putting a needle in your arm)?

I shot mine up this morning because I was sick and wanted to be fixed. There's no rush, I do have a needle fixation but that's not the reason. I just can't stand being sick, even for an extra 30-45 mins.

IVed some methamphetamine, wish I had some dope for later but it is what it is. :)

Dude, when I have K I do it until I fall asleep haha.

Is it heresy if I say I enjoyed MXE better than Ketamine? 8( I was surprised too... But I finally got to try K about 3 weeks ago... and it was good, no doubt it was good, but I liked MXE better...

Now the only drug left on my "drug bucket list" is DMT...

And my nightly fix is going to be more fucking heroin.

800mg chelated Mg

What does magnesium do as a supplement? I was under the impression it was mostly used as a laxative (?). I'm curious as to the benefits of your supplement regimen (fish oil, zinc and the lot.). I suppose I can just Google but I am curious as to the benefits. I know fish oil is good for Omega 3s and such.

60mg Percocet
Too Many Damn Newports
Utz potato chips and dip. Mmm
Love and Hip Hop Atlanta (don't judge me!)

My girlfriend has Mountain Dew flavored nipples... <3 At least for the time being... as I stuck them in some Mountain Dew. :sus:8o%)=D

And that, friends, should definitely be a nightly fix.

30mgs of methadone
20mgs of valium
1000mgs of robaxin
1/4 oz of herb (the weed was smoked between me and 2 buddys)
Tobacco

Great Night! Good vibes:) :)

What does magnesium do as a supplement? I was under the impression it was mostly used as a laxative (?). I'm curious as to the benefits of your supplement regimen (fish oil, zinc and the lot.). I suppose I can just Google but I am curious as to the benefits. I know fish oil is good for Omega 3s and such.

Several things. Its a muscle relaxant, anxiolytic, sedative, anti-depressant and tolerance-reducer (of several substances)
Zinc reduces tolerances too, is an anti-depressant and anxiolytic. Fish oil is beneficial for ADD/bipolar disorder/depression/cognition. There are more benefits. All extremely healthy.

I take a men's One-a-day every morning I guess it's healthy. I also exercise regularly. Am I going to prison Ho-Chi-Minh? LOL sorry dude let's stop with the insults seriously. I hate negativity and I was probably tripping at some point in our "conversation" so I came off sounding like a weird jerk but you have to stop looking down on opiate addicts especially since you were one awhile ago (poppy tea). Keep taking your vyvanse just don't do that shit regularly it's not healthy for your brain and you'll lose friends (i've been there with adderall dude). Anyway i'm just burying the hatchet. You seem to be chilled out...

Nightly fix:
1mg Xanax
40mg MXE
Several bong hits

any benzo preferably xanax or rivotril which ever is at hand, diazepam works too but a bit weak in comparison to the others.

½ 8th of herb and about to pop 5mg of valium. Does netflix count? Lol

Oh and of coarse cigs. Wish I had some opiates :( but I guess that's for another thread

Last night too much coke and weed. Today too much sleep and now weed.

Status
Not open for further replies.