• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Tits, Clits, and Bong Rips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seyer that made my nite lol.
K and dabs, hell yah bro sound like a trooper. I couldn't imagine doin k at nite before bed lol but to each his own :)

Seyer that made my nite lol.
K and dabs, hell yah bro sound like a trooper. I couldn't imagine doin k at nite before bed lol but to each his own :)
Dude, when I have K I do it until I fall asleep haha.

I really dont even know how to explain Ketamine. Ketamine is just... Ketamine.

You have been reported. You don't deserve to be a moderator. You are not demonstrating commitment to harm reduction. These posts are only examples of what you've been up to. I don't care if this is the thread about how many drugs you're taking. You're also a kid. Get to a psychiatrist.
lmao, no one else gave a shit. Go hard or go home

Friday night was pretty amazing, second night was a little much ran through the buses looking for my cat wearing shorts (no pain! until you get home).. third night I woke up stumbling drunk as fuck over shit (I have a LOT of cuts and bruises) did some other shit and now it's and now some how it's tuesday, I woke up at like 5pm still fucked up even though I haven't dosed any penny in 48 hours..

Phenazepam is a hell of a drug

^ Fuck, dude, I'm not trying to judge you or anything, I'm just concerned about your wellbeing. Please be careful mixing the phenazepam with the alcohol, man. :\

It's nasty business, it only ends up with GABA psychological addiction/physical dependence or passing out for good and never waking up. One night you might really "go hard" but you might never go home, be safe <3

650mg codeine + 25mg doxylamine + 25mg seroquel

the euphoria of codeine is a lot shorter than i remember it being :\

Tonight it will just be beers and cannabis sativa.

10mg IV methadone and a bowl of weeed as a nightcap on top of more methadone and weed
Why bother shooting up Methadone (besides for the rush of putting a needle in your arm)? Not to hate though, I'd kill for some methadone.

Anyways, tonight was: too much speed, the clear glass shard kind, it was smooth though, gotta give it that; very high quality.
2-3 lines crystal (from some dude half-way across wherever)
2-3 bumps crystal (from some dude half-way across wherever)
2-3 rips crystal, from light bulb (from some dude from half-way across wherever)
14mg (I believe, I was, after all, on crystal and mmj) clonazepam (Auden McK)
10mg diazepam (just to mix it up) (teva)
3-4mg (may have dropped one on the trail) alprazolam (blue footballs)
1 Pint Sierra Nevada IPA (7.2% )
2 bowls of h-train cannabis (local grower)
1 bowl h-train w/ wax on top (local grower)

edit: And nasty-ass cigarettes

Last edited:
Why bother shooting up Methadone (besides for the rush of putting a needle in your arm)? Not to hate though, I'd kill for some methadone.

Anyways, tonight was: too much speed, the clear glass shard kind, it was smooth though, gotta give it that; very high quality.
2-3 lines crystal (from some dude half-way across wherever)
2-3 bumps crystal (from some dude half-way across wherever)
2-3 rips crystal, from light bulb (from some dude from half-way across wherever)
14mg (I believe, I was, after all, on crystal and mmj) clonazepam (Auden McK)
10mg diazepam (just to mix it up) (teva)
3-4mg (may have dropped one on the trail) alprazolam (blue footballs)
1 Pint Sierra Nevada IPA (7.2% )
2 bowls of h-train cannabis (local grower)
1 bowl h-train w/ wax on top (local grower)

edit: And nasty-ass cigarettes

just to redose if im not quite where i want to be after waiting for an oral dose to take affect. Methadone is always a guessing game with me. I never know how much or how little it will take to get me right

Status
Not open for further replies.