• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

A question about methadone and heroin (mixing)

clockwork123

Greenlighter
So tonight I have done a good amount of dope and feel very relaxed but not knodding.. I have Four, 10mg methadone pills and was thinking of possibly taking 1, or 2 and seeing where it goes from there, but I dont want to be kicked into being dopesick, as if I were to take a suboxone..

So do you guys think it would be alright to safely take some after doing a good amount of heroin?

plz respond

Last edited by a moderator:
it could be dangerous, but in all fairness i believe it is safe. methadone clinics all over the country give active heroin addicts who are just getting into the clinic there first dose of 30mg, like in my situation i was a heavy opiate addict, i went to the clinic high for my 1st dose, and i was fine. and please nobody bash my post, and get all nazi harm reduction on me, you should be fine dude.

So tonight I have done a good amount of dope and feel very relaxed but not knodding.. I have Four, 10mg methadone pills and was thinking of possibly taking 1, or 2 and seeing where it goes from there, but I dont want to be kicked into being dopesick, as if I were to take a suboxone..

So do you guys think it would be alright to safely take some after doing a good amount of heroin?

methadone doesn't have that effect on you when mixing opiates like suboxone, suboxone is the only unique opioid that has that effect to put you in precip WD/reverse WD. you can mix methadone and opiates all day everyday if u want and not get sick, the only thing u will encounter is the methadone preventing you from feeling the high from the opiates

Last edited by a moderator:
u are fine im sure u ate them by now but dude ull be fine fucked up but ull be fine all nodding for a 10or so hours CHEERS......

methadone doesn't have that effect on you when mixing opiates like suboxone, suboxone is the only unique opioid that has that effect to put you in precip WD/reverse WD. you can mix methadone and opiates all day everyday if u want and not get sick, the only thing u will encounter is the methadone preventing you from feeling the high from the opiates

There are other opioids that have the effect of putting you into precipitated withdrawals. They include naloxone, and naltrexone, and of course the buprenorphine in suboxone. I believe that there might be a few others as well, so it's definitely not unique to just suboxone. However, methadone is not one of them.

I didnt figure the typical opiate addict would take Naloxone or any antagonist for recreation use, sorry i was talking the typical opiates of recreation, and abuse