• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

"Shed a layer of skin" while peaking on chinese needlepoint lsd?

forgoodnesssakes

Greenlighter
Hi so about a year or two ago my friend (lol, he knew i could handle it in retrospect and offered to babysit for me on the phone if need be) gave me an oversized blotter (a wee bit smaller than a full-size stamp, should have thought twice before eating the whole thing, cutting it would have been wise) that he told me was just some regular white on white. Little did I know it was the famed chinese needlepoint dose mostly found in limited parts of Cali only rarely, but we were talking about how one hit was too much for many people, and they were preferring to cut the blotters in half. I think my friend wanted to test out how strong it really was on me, as he has done with cherub doses in the past (super clean pristine doses if I do say), well I called him up when I was coming up b/c I felt a benzo would be in order and I had already used up all my landing gear the night before (ativan) but he told me it was indeed the needlepoint and to just ride it out. HAHA what a buddy! 8(

Anyways I was fine, and got alot out of the experience, in fact I have not felt an urge or desire to explore lsd since then, a couple years ago. It basically revealed to me what all my prior entheogenic use was leading up to and reinforced where I was at that time.

However, after listening to the TOOL song Forty-six and 2 lyrics: the lyrics completely blew me away as it very closely describes what I experienced (scary similarity) while I was laying in bed peaking on the needlepoint.

Anyone else have this 100% cellular level feeling of shedding your very being, having it peeled off and feeling completely renewed after the trip? Almost refreshed or reborn yet still your old self just with less baggage? Ego death?

It was not like the dark abyss of death that I have seen on mushrooms and substituted tryptamines, that abyss was hollow, this type of 'death' was brimming with life and light visible throughout the experience, not a total blackness, hollowness, or complete nothingness (not true nothingness which would be absent of both dark and light) that the mushroom & Shulgin tryptamines seem to send me off to at high doses that only lasts for a little while until the shamanistic voyage kicks in with my consciousness travelling by an exploding propulsion into a torrential tsunami of a trip that is utterly shamanistic and trance like in nature. (Perhaps I should keep on this path of meditation as I have already had ego death multiple times on psy's and can gain no more insights through psychedelics that would be valuable to the path I am walking towards a higher way of being that ends all suffering and benefits all beings).

Last edited:
Too much phenibut, plus rhodiola, fo-ti, and schizandra, methyl b-12....

Wow, how interesting, me finally processing the 'skin shedding' experience and this being the year of the snake in chinese astrology. I swear I have been having mass synchronicity, to the point of unreal and questioning whether it is delusion but it fits too well like perfectly fitting puzzle pieces to be anything other than this definition:

Noun
synchronicity
2. (Jungian psychology) Coincidences that seem to be meaningfully related; supposedly the result of "universal forces".

Too far out man. Too far, I need to reel it back in and get a grip actually. And to think the video above (Jungian psychology, No this was not intended it was spontaneous possibly something in my subconcious bringing this all together, but other events in my daily life I had no conscious control over were fitting perfectly, much too perfectly if that makes sense, & this is my latest of synchronic posts, also today at work, just as yesterday, utter synchronicity in every little event, not imagined but real. 100% real and explainable. Too far out indeed. Past the point of groovy actually. Time to bring it back in and stop the mass phenibut dosing which brought this on, so very strangely.

Okay I had to share that, I am done now lol. Very tired mentally and physically. Time to retire for the night. :|

Last edited:
LOL at Chinese needlepoint. Hope they make LSD better than they make shoes because my 25 dollar walmart ones fell apart in 3 days.

LOL at Chinese needlepoint. Hope they make LSD better than they make shoes because my 25 dollar walmart ones fell apart in 3 days.

Mizuno Wave Kaze 6 Mens Spike Gunmetal/Orange: $18.88 with free 2-day shipping, these are THE best price on running/athletic shoes you're gonna find, they're pretty hot too, had to get them on a strict budget, very happy with them don't let the spikes intimidate you just don't put them in the shoe and you can rock them as your daily kicks (I use to run cross country so maybe I"m use to the fit of flats, order them a full size larger than regular kicks, actually think twice before listening to that biased advice, lol, the shoes are sick though better and cheaper than any damn Walmart pair.) Google Mizuno Wave Kaze 6 Mens Spike Gunmetal/Orange runningwarehouse, they might have your size if on the off chance you even fancy such a random pair of shoes.

Information on "needlepoint:" http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5448684/fpart/all/vc/1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serpent_(symbolism)
tumblr_laus8ku95v1qa1ix6o1_500.gif

(from Be Here Now)

That shroomery link isn't bad. There is at least one person there calling people out on this color coded crystal nonsense:

"It is entirely possible to have two very different looking crystals of the same substance with essentially the same purity, just as it is entirely possible to have two similar looking crystals of the same substance with very different purity. You can't tell just by looking!"

Its amazing to me that this keeps having to be restated: you cant tell the potency of any drug based on how it looks. All that fluff and needlepoint nonsense is just a marketing gimmick.

Needlepoint isn't a type of Acid, it's where LSD is measured from the tip of a syringe. Seems like you've forgot to switch on your gullibility filter.

Lol, I really should not have brought the name chinese needlepoint into this, just some very pure washed fluff I guess, no money was exchanged anyways as this was a very close friend so it's funny you guys are talking about $. My friend was a strickler when it came to his lsd purity.

Either way it was LSD of the highest quality. 98% pure. Comparable to pharmaceutical LSD. Made by washing (purifying) fluff (95% LSD). Only found in crystal form and even then only in small quantities. Not something you could get off your average deadhead/hippy. (Although my friend is a deadhead and just had his photo taken with Phil Lesh which I am sure was not a coincidence, anyways back to the topic at hand). Given the current climate, it's quite possible that its no longer being produced.

Needlepoint was the pride and joy of Haight St., and yes it certainly is a type of acid Mr. Anon. As in cherubs are a certain type of acid and spiderman blotters are a certain type, and white fluff is a certain type, just like black fluff is another type, just like different color gel tabs all have certain unique types of acids on them. I understand what you are trying to say my friend, none of these are a type of Acid.

This is exactly where I didn't want any thread I made to go, into an argument which I have a weakness of wanting to avoid confrontations, lol i'm out peace!

Last edited:
How is "ultra washed" LSD different from standard LSD?

Does this "ultra washing" occur before or after it's eluted from a chromatography column?

You took LSD. The intensity of your trip was directly in proportion to the amount you took, and it sounds like you took a lot.

There's no need for any "my LSD is better than your LSD" mythology. It's a remarkable compound anyway.

And in case you weren't aware of the feature, you can use img tags to embed into your post the image of your GC/MS spectra which informed you that your LSD was 98% pure (because surely that's the only way you could have reliably obtained such accurate figures)

Last edited:
Nonono his friend who knows someone who is really into the scene and would only get legit stuff told him it was legit

All on board with anon dose is dose is dose is dose I have seem people take about 140 mics and feel next to nothing but giggles and I have seen someone take the same amount and go ++++ bonkers talking like this.

How is "ultra washed" LSD different from standard LSD?

Does this "ultra washing" occur before or after it's eluted from a chromatography column?

because if you have something that is 90% pure and you have say 300ug then you have 280ug if you have 99% pure you have nearly 300ug..

because if you have something that is 90% pure and you have say 300ug then you have 280ug if you have 99% pure you have nearly 300ug..

Thanks for the explanation but it wasn't the mathematics I was having a problem with, it was the chemistry. What solvent is used for 'ultrawashing'?

Last edited:
LOL chinese needlepoint

EDIT: i also highly doubt anybody is "washing" the product other than the chemist. LSD is an incredibly fragile and unstable substance, these things need to be done in stocked labs.

Last edited: