• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

The Benefits of Urine

surely this depends heavily on your dietary intake?

you dont drink your urine if youve been on the piss the night before, or if youve been up all night on amps?

surely this depends heavily on your dietary intake?

you dont drink your urine if youve been on the piss the night before, or if youve been up all night on amps?

Definitely. Though might be considered in a rare case of delirium tremens possibly.

I rarely use alcohol but I do use cannabis regularly and minimally. I even vaped DMT once before sleep and drank my urine with no obvious effects, as expected. However, unless the substance is benign in every way, it should be avoided; re-introducing drugs into the body, perhaps more harmful metabolised compounds, as well as playing with tolerance to a drug unwittingly, is dangerous.

Urine therapy is best conducted during a time of abstinence in terms of drugs and its practice can be helpful in this regard. It is not necessary to drink urine every day but is probably best maintained at least every two days. Consuming a balanced diet is probably advisable throughout. Your appetite may be reduced slightly because urine is nutritious.

I pissed on my friend and all he got was hepatitis

ahaha jk

but unless im dying of dehydration im not drinking or applying my piss anytime soon

I drank my own piss two hours after I double dropped MDMA. It sort of made me feel coming up again, I'm not sure, but all I remembered is that it tasted less rude than I thought.. think dark green tea with a slight tang to it.

Well, it is seventeen days since I started drinking urine to help treat my damaged arthritic right knee, eleven days since it was injured again seriously (swelling around the knee, as well as a swollen knee-cap), but I persisted with the urine therapy and I am relieved to say I have completely healed, the swelling has gone and my knee is working smoothly again.

I drank fourteen of the last seventeen days. The daily amount was usually around 50ml although I did drink more around a week ago, 150-200ml. Since then it has been around 50-100ml and I have also massaged into my knee a blend of olive oil, urine and various anti-inflammatory herbs and worn a stretch bandage the whole time. Urine, turmeric, ginger and cannabis have been used both internally and externally. I also used ice on my knee a few times a day with my leg elevated and drank pineapple juice to help reduce the swelling.

Well, it is seventeen days since I started drinking urine to help treat my damaged arthritic right knee, eleven days since it was injured again seriously (swelling around the knee, as well as a swollen knee-cap), but I persisted with the urine therapy and I am relieved to say I have completely healed, the swelling has gone and my knee is working smoothly again.

I drank fourteen of the last seventeen days. The daily amount was usually around 50ml although I did drink more around a week ago, 150-200ml. Since then it has been around 50-100ml and I have also massaged into my knee a blend of olive oil, urine and various anti-inflammatory herbs and worn a stretch bandage the whole time. Urine, turmeric, ginger and cannabis have been used both internally and externally. I also used ice on my knee a few times a day with my leg elevated and drank pineapple juice to help reduce the swelling.

That's great news P-helix! I'm glad it went well again. I have plans on using this as well on my skin problem so hopefully it will improve my skin and reduce the redness and itchiness specially on my feet.

That's great news P-helix! I'm glad it went well again. I have plans on using this as well on my skin problem so hopefully it will improve my skin and reduce the redness and itchiness specially on my feet.

Thanks, Maya, I'm happy to be healed. I'm going to stick with anti-inflammatory herbs now that my knee's better, but perhaps I will still use urine externally for scars as well as my feet and knees; I'm not for drinking it much more than necessary so getting well was last orders for me for the time being. You can keep your mid-stream morning urine in a bottle for external evening applications.

Thanks, Maya, I'm happy to be healed. I'm going to stick with anti-inflammatory herbs now that my knee's better, but perhaps I will still use urine externally for scars as well as my feet and knees; I'm not for drinking it much more than necessary so getting well was last orders for me for the time being. You can keep your mid-stream morning urine in a bottle for external evening applications.

You beat me to posting hehe. i actually started this morning, initially I was scared because I don't know how my skin will react because it's super sensitive, but i didn't feel any itching or burning sensation on my foot so I will see how it is for a week.

I don't disbelieve that some of the uses talked about might have some truth to them but I would definitely do a little more research into it and the actual nature of urine. I mean, as long as you don't have a UTI (urinary tract infection, in which case your urine is slam full of bacteria, pus and possibly blood) I don't imagine it would harm you but some of the "facts" that were stated in that article were 100% incorrect.

Last edited:
I've vaguely entertained the notion of collecting my urine for unmetabolised substances lol.

I don't think I could handle drinking my own urine.

Last edited:
Sorry Maya, just had to put my 2 cents in too...;)

"Still, drinking your urine has no known health benefit. Urine is at least 95 percent water, but the remaining 5 percent is not very good for you—that’s why your body is getting rid of it. It carries excess electrolytes, such as chloride, sodium and potassium (urine also carries small traces of excess toxins in the form of acids from your kidney, but you’d need to drink a lot for that to do damage). Electrolytes enable some of our cells to conduct electricity, but too much sodium draws water out of our cells, dehydrating us, and too much potassium leads to a heart attack. “Think about it like drinking ocean water,” says Jeff Giullian, a nephrologist (kidney doctor) at South Denver Nephrology Associates in Colorado. “It’s going to dehydrate you and do significantly more harm than good.”

From popular science website...
http://m.popsci.com/science/article/2011-03/fyi-it-ever-ok-drink-your-own-urine
So, though it is usually not going to harm you (usually, as long as you don't have a urinary tract infection which would be quite gross, as long as it is in very small amounts, as long as it is your own urine,because you can get some STDs passed along with HIV and Hepatitis and a few other instances that it would not be safe), there is no proof that it has any health benefits because you are drinking mostly water and the waste products from your body. Urea is not harmful and might possibly be helpful but a lot of the other waste products are not good for you. In small amounts, under certain circumstances it shouldn't cause harm but it may not be helpful either. There is no scientific evidence that it is helpful. None.

Personally?....yuck!:(

Yes thank you for sharing this information ms meyet. It is actually day 2 for topically applying it on my foot and I'd say I still don't have any irritation and i actually feel a slight relief. I would still say that I'm not completely dismissing the positive effects and one of out bluelight members (p-helix) has had positive outcomes.

It is about ten days since I drank my urine, my right knee is still working okay but there is definitely some residual weakness remaining, although it continues to move smoothly without any swelling or problem. I am just mindful of it and understand it could go again without due care. I am trying to strengthen it up slowly. I think I will swim more often, perhaps every day for a while.

The athletes foot since returned between a couple of toes but I wedged some urine-soaked cotton wool, old urine I saved from about ten days ago, in a green glass bottle, between the toes for a few minutes a few times a day and it cleared up in three days.

I cut my foot yesterday on broken glass in the kitchen and stood in the bath bleeding from the ball of my foot until I poured steady stream of old urine over the wound which healed up after several seconds.

I am fairly pleased with my experiences and will continue to use urine externally for some purposes, as well as saving the internal use for when it is most warranted. I will try to be fully vegetarian for the future occasions I imbibe, as this makes for healthier urine.

It is about ten days since I drank my urine, my right knee is still working okay but there is definitely some residual weakness remaining, although it continues to move smoothly without any swelling or problem. I am just mindful of it and understand it could go again without due care. I am trying to strengthen it up slowly. I think I will swim more often, perhaps every day for a while.

The athletes foot since returned between a couple of toes but I wedged some urine-soaked cotton wool, old urine I saved from about ten days ago, in a green glass bottle, between the toes for a few minutes a few times a day and it cleared up in three days.

I cut my foot yesterday on broken glass in the kitchen and stood in the bath bleeding from the ball of my foot until I poured steady stream of old urine over the wound which healed up after several seconds.

I am fairly pleased with my experiences and will continue to use urine externally for some purposes, as well as saving the internal use for when it is most warranted. I will try to be fully vegetarian for the future occasions I imbibe, as this makes for healthier urine.

Wow, this is fantastic news P-helix, I am on my 4th day of urine application and I can see a gradual decrease of my skin irritation. I will continue to apply until early next week and update you with results/changes.

It's been a week and a half of topical application and my skin irritation on my foot is gone. All I can say is " I am now one of the believers of the effectiveness of urine. P-helix we have succeeded!

I get athletes foot a lot, and when it gets really bad I piss on my toes and feet in the shower, i can say it def has an effect.