• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

The Benefits of Urine

Maya

Bluelight Crew
This is probably an odd thread for most of you but I'd like to share unique information or anything that is uncommon for most people regarding maintenance of good health or undiscovered therapeutic solutions for a healthier body/skin.

I just chatted with my cousin overseas yesterday who has been having issues with acne ever since I have known him. Like many others who are suffering from this, he had tried many over the counter brands, facial cleansers, toners and moisturizers and nothing, absolutely nothing worked. He went to different dermatologists who prescribed topical creams and it made it worse or made his skin extremely dry. Our family has histories of skin problems including acne, dry/sensitive and stretch marks and it is not a surprise if you are suffering from these skin conditions.

To my surprise he mentioned that he found a solution that like me, made him laugh at first. One of his friends suggested that he try applying his own urine on his face. He was doubting at first but since at that point, he would try anything that will help his acne. He started applying his own urine and noticed results after a week. This made me curious as to what other benefits urine has and I found this website:

http://health.amuchbetterway.com/urine-therapy-benefits-and-uses/

It's truly amazing how there are other natural ways that most of us are not aware of. Has any of you have known this from before? I'd like to know if you have used urine therapeutically and how has it helped with your condition.

The urea in urine is used in many cosmetic products so this approach makes sense to me... but I didn't realize it could treat acne.

I was actually surprised too, but it does make sense because Urea is antibacterial and has the ability to kill bacteria and helps with calming an inflamed skin.

Some time ago I decided to drink 'my own personal medicine' in order to treat my knee problem, hemorrhoids and eczema. Each day for about a month I would wake and drink from my first urination of the day, timed for the presence of additional hormones produced whilst asleep making it more medicinal to imbibe. I would use my hand as my cup.

Upon waking and sipping my fresh urine each morning, I would feel instantly better, more relaxed and alive, as if my immune system had been fully turned on. My aching knee problem was cured in a week or so, I felt immediate relief from the hemorrhoids which were gone in ten days and my eczema cleared up. Urine certainly softens hair and skin by internal or external application.

My knee problem has returned now so I will start again tomorrow and see how it goes.

I need to try this again^.

My immune system is fucked up.

When do you time it for? Do you wake up specifically for this? If you are talking about melatonin, I rarely sleep when its dark. Do you think I may still benefit?

Some time ago I decided to drink 'my own personal medicine' in order to treat my knee problem, hemorrhoids and eczema. Each day for about a month I would wake and drink from my first urination of the day, timed for the presence of additional hormones produced whilst asleep making it more medicinal to imbibe. I would use my hand as my cup.

Upon waking and sipping my fresh urine each morning, I would feel instantly better, more relaxed and alive, as if my immune system had been fully turned on. My aching knee problem was cured in a week or so, I felt immediate relief from the hemorrhoids which were gone in ten days and my eczema cleared up. Urine certainly softens hair and skin by internal or external application.

My knee problem has returned now so I will start again tomorrow and see how it goes.

Thank you for sharing an excellent experience with this p-helix. I hope it works out for you again with your knee problem.

I have to admit I was a bit grossed out when reading this, but I like to think I'm open-minded, so I'm going to give it a try. I've too used various (rather expensive) topical products and vitamins/supplements for my acne without too much results, so if this actually works (and after some additional research I've found out it does work for a lot of people) without even costing a penny... That'd be awesome.
I've read that mid-stream morning urine works best (apply 15 minutes or so before hopping into the shower I assume?), but what the hell, I'm starting right now. Just pee onto a cotton ball and rub it on your face, right? Let's see what it does for me.

I hope it works out for you chickkenstorm let us know how it goes.

I've drunk my urine for two of the last three mornings and it's been good =D
I need to try this again^.

My immune system is fucked up.

When do you time it for? Do you wake up specifically for this? If you are talking about melatonin, I rarely sleep when its dark. Do you think I may still benefit?
I wake up, drink some then go back to bed for a bit, avoid food for a couple of hours, a little water after half an hour. Timed after the best sleep of the day in the maximum darkness possible. Mid-stream freshly made urine by your own body could be one of the best medicines out there.

Thank you for sharing an excellent experience with this p-helix. I hope it works out for you again with your knee problem.
Thank you, Jonnavi. My knee improved immensely within several hours of drinking, possibly down to natural corticosteroids present in urine. Some way to go but improving immeasurably.

I have to admit I was a bit grossed out when reading this, but I like to think I'm open-minded, so I'm going to give it a try. I've too used various (rather expensive) topical products and vitamins/supplements for my acne without too much results, so if this actually works (and after some additional research I've found out it does work for a lot of people) without even costing a penny... That'd be awesome.
I've read that mid-stream morning urine works best (apply 15 minutes or so before hopping into the shower I assume?), but what the hell, I'm starting right now. Just pee onto a cotton ball and rub it on your face, right? Let's see what it does for me.
There is a suggestion that older urine is best for external use but the smell is so bad, save that for your feet once a year ;)

Do you guys know if saving my urine after I orally dose my opiates would be effective, say if i drink it the next day?

Unfortunately, I injured my knee again today, just like last week, and have been in slight pain with it, hobbling. My intention is to continue drinking, increasing the amount slightly from tomorrow, and take more care in the next two weeks. I have still been pleased by how much better my knee got in such a short time so I am optimistic I will be back on track.

Plus I have had a case of athletes foot between my toes clear up in the last few days.

Wow, I am planning to apply urine on my sensitive skin. I just don't have the time at the moment specially in the mornings (always rushing to go to work). Maybe on my vacation in August.

When is the best time to collect the urine that you use? I'm just imagining stinky morning urine and the idea is making me gag. I support your experiments and I'm following with intense curiosity but I just don't think I could do it!

Urine...the cornerstone of a healthy body, it seems here. Happy piss drinking.

When is the best time to collect the urine that you use? I'm just imagining stinky morning urine and the idea is making me gag. I support your experiments and I'm following with intense curiosity but I just don't think I could do it!

Yes it is very unusual and requires bravery to do it, but my curiosity is stronger so I think I will end up doing it anyway :D

You'll get used to it, once you've made that first step. Just one tip for everyone who's going to try it: when you've soaked your cotton ball (or whatever), make sure you squeeze out the excess. Putting urine on your face is one thing, having it dripping all over the place is something completely different ;)
I've been applying it every morning and every night for four days now. Nighttime might not give you the best quality urine, but it's the only chance I have to leave in on for quite some time. Not sure if that even helps, or that the 15-30 minutes I leave it on in the morning is enough, but it's not going to hurt either. So far I can't really say I've seen a decrease in whiteheads, but that's to be expected when you're using amphetamines for a while. Exams are over now and so is my amphetamine use, so I should start to notice the real effect soon. What I did notice, however, is that the skin on my face is less reddish. A lot less in fact, however the effect doesn't last all day. Hopefully it's making some permanent changes, because I find the redness equally bad as the acne itself.

Good luck with your knee, p-helix! Hope it'll work its magic just as quickly as it did earlier. How much are you drinking, by the way? Are we talking about a few sips, or more like a full glass?

Good luck with your knee, p-helix! Hope it'll work its magic just as quickly as it did earlier. How much are you drinking, by the way? Are we talking about a few sips, or more like a full glass?

Cheers, Chickenstorm. I started with a few sups of urine, roughly 50ml a week ago, and have today ingested almost 200ml.

As far as nighttime application goes, morning urine can be saved for the evening in a bottle because its value applied to the skin is still good and perhaps even better in some ways, unlike internally - anything kept longer than five minutes is considered unfit for consumption. Since beginning last week, my slight eczema has more-or-less disappeared. My knee is very swollen, nearly 48 hours since the last injury but seems to be on the mend.

Be careful, as you mentioned, with the cotton wool, especially to avoid urine in the eyes. Wear swimming goggles even.

Probably about seven or eight in the morning, according to the circadian rhythm, but after a good sleep in any case. The taste is surprisingly good, at least mine is fine to me. On the subject of melatonin, this can be supplemented by eating cherries and bananas.

Urine...the cornerstone of a healthy body, it seems here. Happy piss drinking.
:)

Dude, I hope that your name "helix" indicates you have some kind of scientific sense. Have your heard of helical steel reinforcement of concrete beams (cylindrical and prismatical)? Anyhow, drink some piss and make us laugh. Thanks.

I am a pee-maker and imbiber, not a piss-artist hanging off a tower block.

Sláinte! Bottoms Up!

I have a clear case of knee effusion or 'water on the knee'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knee_effusion

I have just taken an aspirin and have some ice on my knee. I will probably see a doctor. My right knee is much larger than my left at the moment. I'm hopeful things can get better again in time without the doctor but will decide next week.

Last edited by a moderator: