• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The new OP oxycontin

BigDiggerNick

Ex-Bluelighter
Why can't you just take them normally to get high? Or do you have to crush up oxycontin to get buzzed? Idk what my dealer has except that it's 10mg oxys. It could either be Percocet or the OPs. I'm hoping for the percs, the new OP seems pretty unabusable :p

So if it does end up being the OPs can I just take the 30mg I'm getting and get high, or do I have to get around the new formula?

you can take them normally and you'll get high... you just can't snort, crusdh, plug or inject it. have to eat it

purdue sez that e.g. 80 mg extended release oxycodone is the same as taking 30mg IR and then 30mg IR again 6 hrs later. so a 10mg OP would be roughly the same as a long duration 5mg percocet

they are injectable ,

fuck the coating off, then need to crush them (OP) , literally grill under a griller on some foil for a SMALL amount of time until the bits turn brown,
then put in a spoon or whatever u plan to mull up in ,
using a 3ml syringe squirt 2ml into the mix , mix it up and it should dissolve into a mirky brown mixture
then filter like normal and your set

ive seen this done numerous times in the last fortnite with no bad side effects , the griller is the key i think in this one ..

i was abit sus on the whole thing to try it so i just eat mine.

just eat em, we have the oxyNEO ON up here in Canada for a couple years now, its just best to eat em

I've came to conclude the best way is to just suck the coating off, and chew it up. Don't even bother trying all these other methods ppl talk about. U just end up wasting a valuable pill.

What works best is putting pill into soda over night( ya can cut into tiny pieces for faster results, but be careful, they can fly off). Doing this leaves gooey looking stuff in the soda, but what you have is an instant release version of whatever dose pill you were given. Just stir drink and enjoy. Chewing them is a bitch they get stuck in your teeth, and really hard to chew.