• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What music are you youngsters watching? v. Mother Fucking Videos (Embed videos here)

Yeh, they iz good.

But then there is also...

I strongly suspect you will be way more into the latter over the former...

However, I fukkin' love these mans like he was borne from my very loins.

FACT!

<3

They are fucking amazing and a great concept.

Need to see a face. back turned to thee audience wont wash. does not compute, regardless of the fact that I like seeing what the deej is doin' while sat on me fat arse slugging ASDA vodka and diet orange crush while eating dried pitta cuz I can't muster thee energy to go and forage downstairs.

it might work if they would project the angle that we get to see onto the wall above the booth, so we all get to see shit.

but no, doubtful. worth a punt tho, if you're trying to appeal to genuine techno lovers AND fat slobs that drink ASDA vodka and diet ora ... etc etc ...

deej Scotch Egg in a pinny is probably the only guy who can pull it orf either way though ... that guy is special

^ That's amazing =D

Not entirely sure how to categorise this but kinda operatic goth-rock with breakcore undertones maybe...?

Which would fit well given it's one of Igorrr's side projects and he usually sounds more like...

... which is maybe not so different really.

rah rah Rasputin, Russias Greatest Love Machine ....

Oh EM Gee ... seriously the best song ever. I want all of history told through the eyes of Boney EM ....

I'm not even kiddin' yo

watch please

[in before shammy 'moves me' to thee video thread

<3

following on seeeeeemlessly from Boney M .... the latest and greatest Goillaz track ...

I love me some cheesy (altho this is muchly better than cheesy) tranz ...

So soooo good

Please listen ... folks of BL

Fuck me! I've somehow managed to get all the above 3 tracks playing simultaneously. What a godforsaken row.

This highlights the issues of embedded videos when viewed on a phone...

Edit: Phew, managed to take back control. Love the Gorillaz track, and the video is trippy as fuck!

Last edited:
I'll link some newish gorillaz tracks/news tomorro ...

re the track I just linked .... oh fuck .. it's just perfect imo ... talented cheeze ... comic book linked too ...

glad you liked it Mr Sheen ;p ... it gets played at least once a day in my place

^ Nice tune is that :)

[in before shammy 'moves me' to thee video thread

<3

Meh. Busywork is amongst the best forms of work. I know this to be true cos it's written right there in black and white. FACT!

A pretty thing...

... another pretty thing...

<3

I blame Shaun for my crap telly habit of late ...

Billy is a very pretty boy and then some ... those cheekbones!

^ I must confess I've been deliberately avoiding that new Pumpkins stuff for fear of disappointment... I will get to it... just need to accept it won't be as good as I hoped for... but the bits I have heard have been decent enough... considering :sus:

I is currently listening to...

... which I am quite liking :)

<3

Was just watching the One Love Manchester concert on yoochoob. Arianna Grande isnt really my taste in music (although she does have a lovely voice) but there were some decent sets by Coldplay and Liam Gallagher on it.... Only stumbled on it by accident as there were 2 young kids from my town killed in the Manchester bombing at her concert a few weeks before...

I've got a burning hatred for Islamic terrorists at the best of times.. but then again I doubt many former members of 3 Para are exactly on their Xmas card lists either (assuming a Muslim would even have a Xmas card list... but you get the point)

today & yesterday life has been throwing lemons ... nobody PLEASE mention lemonade, t'otherwise I'll just have te hunt yee down etc ....

some days only pavement will do thee job ...

sorry tho, no video ... just brilliance without the pictures ...

today & yesterday life has been throwing lemons ... nobody PLEASE mention lemonade, t'otherwise I'll just have te hunt yee down etc ....

some days only pavement will do thee job ...

sorry tho, no video ... just brilliance without the pictures ...

I'd love a cold drink of lemonade about now...

Oh fuck, sorry dude... ;)

I do believe the band have since changed their name, but as I've not heard anything under the new monniker I'll just go with this cos it's rather good :)