• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What music are you youngsters watching? v. Mother Fucking Videos (Embed videos here)

Aye Shambles i have it on max now

disturbing my neighbours as we speak !!!!

Amazing mix !!!!!
Fresh outta Hackney innit !!!

That's what neighbours exist for, TLM :D

Sound quality ain't brilliant (actually that second one is essentially unlistenable which is a real shame cos that sounds like a fukkin brutal version 8o) but posting cos it's always great to see The Orb still playing quality live shows. Can't believe I've never seen 'em myself. Definitely on my ToDo Before I Die or Die Trying list. They just seem to get better and better as the years go by.

Hahahaha! That's the third time I've seen you post that, TLM. Your neighbours must really love you =D

Not half as noisy as your linkies tonight, TLM, but I somehow doubt my neighbours would approve anyway. Is rather pleasing though. Un/fortunately I'm having to use headphones for everything of late cos I don't have a spare plughole for me speakers at the moment.

Listening to Starships by Nicki Minaj and being annoyed that Google Play (long live google play) is censoring it. Also shut up it's a good song. In a kind of shouty way.

edit: yeah i turned last.fm off...

Im a sentimental old fart , but this was probably the best night of my life

5 pills
12 hits of old school liquid acid
8ths of Shrooms
a gallon or so of GHB :0 ( kidding)

I really miss those days :)

Last edited:

Hypnotic so it is. Am both pleased and somewhat gobsmacked that PooToob haven't pulled the vid though cos that's pretty fukkin extreme in places :D

Hypnotic so it is. Am both pleased and somewhat gobsmacked that PooToob haven't pulled the vid though cos that's pretty fukkin extreme in places :D

kind of looks like 9mm is playing in the background. pootoob :D its weird alright some shit they just dont care about, while often far less extreme stuff gets taken down because parents dont want their teenagers minds polluted, while said parents havent a clue about anything.

One of his home movies apparently. He does pr0n as well as music. Nice work if you can get it :D

Can only assume it's so obscure that the only people who find it are likely to be looking for it anyway so know what to expect.

Summat wiv a bit more in the way of tune and melody this time...

I love this beat, got it up loud as fuck, less caring about the MC's

[video="youtube;tZVES1D0Bi4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZVES1D0Bi4[/video]

BOOMBOOMCHK...

Was just watching it on the Boogie Nights 2 dvd set

Amazing song, specially when she hits her pimp over the head with the frying pan in the deleted scene !!!!
And then Dirlk goes for the biggest coke scam ever

It's a belter is Cissy Strut. There's an excellent funky steel band version out there somewhere.

01 0:00 Welcome To The Void

02 4:49 Of Dreams

03 10:30 Beggin' Your Pardon

04 15:21 Eternity In Between

05 20:31 Purple

06 24:45 She's The Nitetime

07 28:18 Love