• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants how to get the most of of benzedrex

bo293

Greenlighter
So my friend told md about a stimulant called benzedrex and i think im gonna try it, ive been reading up on it and i know all thr bad effects for you heart and everything so please dont start posting that. I just moved to the middle of the country so i dont know anyone and school is over until fall so i have little chance of meeting new people. I bought the inhaler and i was wondering what id yhr best way to take this stuff because ive heard that eating the cotton is awful and bad for you, ive tried finding a detailed description but all the methods ive found always forget stuff like how long and what you do after n such. So i was wondering if anyone could give me a clear cut answer. I think im looking for the way to extract it with juice or soda or whatever. I dont have gel caps or nothing. And again im not gonna start abusing it or anythin, i do it 1-2 a month at most and will stop once i find a dealer or when my friends come out to visit

I wouldn't even bother with that shit.. but I'll move this to the appropriate forum. "How do I get the most high?" threads aren't really encouraged, though, so don't be surprised if it's closed

people actually have done this, the active ingredient is called propylhexedrine and if you search the forums with that keyword you'll learn all you need to know.

I didnt mean like how to get the most high, i just dont wanna waste it, i just moved to whyoming and me n my dad are livin there n h has work all the time so i cant use his car so i had to walk to a 24 hour cvs type place n it takes me lik an hour n ten minutes to get there so i dont wanna do that again. I just nees it to study tomorow because i have a huge quarterly test for my job tomorow

And how do i delete my other post about it, i made two by accident

Last edited by a moderator:
^I did it for you, but for next time just hit "edit" at the bottom of the post and find the delete option

Seriously man I wouldn't eat that stuff. It does clear your sinuses and give you a bit of a pick me up. That being said do you want that shit to not work if you actually need it when you have a cold. I suppose a couple sniffs out the inhalers give you a tiny pick up that last a second that's less than a red bull. Ive carried around those lil over the counter amphetamine inhalers and I mean its mostly placebo effect and I just only use them if Im stuffed up.

If your that desperate for a buzz Id reassess why I do drugs and the virtues of getting something a bit better and a lot less damaging. I know sometimes you just want something or anything. But your not gonna find it in benadrex. I cant recommend legal highs on here but everyone knows what they are. Have you considered maybe exercise, sex, or alcohol.

I think if you eat that stuff you will feel like shit to be honest or may need medical attention.

Thanks for deleting the post, im on my phone (gs4) so all the buttons are small n not labeled. And i just meed the amphetamine to study, im not lookin for a buzz, these arent the drugs i normaly use. So heres what i found: u break the container and take the cotton and rip it up into small pieces(or just cut out the brown part, idk which one to do) soak it in something acidic for a while (i have lemon juice, lemon diet arizona iced tea,and arnold palmer and again no one specifies an amount of time) and how much juice do i use, then u either wait or mash it with a straw or something idk which one is better. After its done then i scoop out the cotton and squeeze it into the cup where it was sitting? N then do i throw put the cotton or do i need it again? Im sorry to ask so much of you guys, im just bad at finding info online. And btw this is my first time doing this because i have a test in two days, n i only do amph (usually adderol) when i have to study which is 4 times a year, and by next test, my friend will bring me adderol so i wont be doing this again

And sorry i dont really know all th rules of the website yet, so if i did anything wrong or something PLEASE tell me, n ifsomeone could just mention some of the big rules that i should know that would be really cool thanks again

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet the rules are pretty simple and mainly self explanatory

Are you talking about injecting that shit. Id be willing to bet money your gonna end up in the hospital. Lemon juice causes fungal infections btw. Seriously just drink a redbull or go to a doctor and get a script. You don't need a fucking amphetamine fix to study, you just want one.

I don't think that shite is gonna give you a fix at all but simply fuck up your medical record when you end up in the hospital. I guess Id ask myself if its really worth it.

I know of one OTC stimulant besides caffeine but Im not gonna say what it is. Seriously man how old are you?

The original post here is completely valid IMO. Whatever followed I skimmed through, but I'm going to just share my knowledge of Benzedrex.

First of all, Benzedrex inhalers contain a CNS stimulant that is similar to methamphetamine called propylhexadrine. Before Benzedrex, there were Benzedrine inhalers, which I believed contained Racemic Amphetamine, or something similar to Adderall. Propylhexadrine however will still cause CNS stimulant effects, though a whole cotton, which contains 250mg of Propylhexadrine, is equivalent to about 50 mg of Dextroamphetamine (so Propylhexadrine is about 5x weaker).

How I extract Propylhexadrine from Benzedrex Inhalers
  • I use a rather crude method, but seeing as Propylhexadrine is a drug that should really only be swallowed (though it can be plugged as long as you can put up with the acidic burn that will line the inside of your rectum for a few minutes), it doesn't make sense to use Hydrochloric Acid. Anyway, the first step is to break open the inhaler till you have the inhaler in your hand. cut it up into about five different pieces.
  • Drop the chopped up pieces of the cotton into a shot glass, and cover the pieces with lemon juice, or some kind of Citric Acid. Try to use as little Lemon Juice as often, just enough so that you can cover the pieces of cotton.
  • Put the shot glass with the cotton and Lemon Juice away somewhere and wait at least on hour. However, the longer you can wait the better. You definitely should wait at least an hour, any less and I've noticed definitely diminished effects.
  • Finally, after an hour or more, use some tweezers to pull the cotton out of the shot glass. Make sure to strain each piece of cotton. When you've strained all the pieces of cotton, disgard of them. Fill the shot glass up with some more water and drink it down. Due to the lavender flavoring of the cotton, it can be pretty nasty going down, but its nothing compared to actually eating the cotton itself. Also, as I said before, it is possible to plug the solution. I've done it several times, using 5mL or lemon juice and 10mL or water. It's not so painful, but its far more unpleasant than administering say, Adderall rectally (or most other drugs).

My Subjective Experience With Propylhexadrine, (relative to other stimulants)
Propylhexadrine, IMO is incredibly satisfying as a CNS stimulant that can be purchased at almost any major pharmacy chain. It's very euphoric, and long lasting (about 4 hours I would say, sometimes more), and so long as you haven't been binging on the stuff, the crash really isn't all that bad. It's more similar to Methamphetamine in my experience, as its a bit 'trippier' than regular Dextroamphetamine. The one thing that is also different with this drug, is that it is NOT very useful as a study aide like Amphetamine is. While reading, writing, and attention is enhanced, I often find myself wanting to be social more than anything, or if I do read and write, I'm not writing or reading what I should be.

Another difference is that there is basically NO urge to re-dose Propylhexadrine. I think this is partly because its almost entirely limited to on route of administration, which just happens to be the least exciting one-'oral'. While taking a drug orally does not mean that it cannot be habit producing, its common knowledge that drugs that are injected, smoked or sniffed are usually more likely to result in 'binge use', as the user chases the 'rush', that many drugs give when they rapidly enter the blood stream. Propylhexadrine does not produce a rush, and therefore, when the user finally comes down, there is rarely a real desire to take more (even when used rectally).

Anyway, I hope this was helpful. Propylhexadrine is most definitely capable of creating intense euphoria, and its (as far as I'm considered), the best OTC 'recreational drug'. A good starting dose is 250mg, however I am six feet tall. If you are very sensitive to amphetamines and other stimulants, 125mg might be a safer dosage to start on. Also, watch out for the Vasoconstriction, its a bitch with this one.

Ya i didnt even bother, too much of a hasle, just ended up getting 4 coffees and studying all night thanks though

How to get the most of your Benzedrex inhaler:

1.) Grab your benzedrex
2.) Aim for nearest trashcan, and toss it in a basketball-shot manner
3.) Have a healthier heart and cardiovascular system than if you would have had versus actually bothering with that shit
4.) Live a longer life due to cardiovascular/heart health
5.) ????
6.) Profit!

:)

YES - ^^^^ - If you are this hard up for stimulants, it's most definitely time to quit.

Propylhexedrine (though I've never tried it) is considered one of the worst stimulants known to man, with a horrendous side effect/therapeutic value ratio.