European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

MDPV Megathread 10: Stuffandnonsensemonger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...If you hadn't tried crack before, what would you have thought of MDPV?

Can't answer not even hypothetical .

I've done a lot of crack mate . It's shame full how much enough to buy a new BMW easy :|

My g just came, let the fun start 8(

i pictured you as more of a prius person brimz ;)

Ok my life is crap now, and you know what guys. I am happy for that I know it now, my life/sum people in it I know I can't trust no more, some very good friends.. damn man..

and no it aint because I fucked up again, because I did, paranoia kid in crib running around screaming, but from real reason, 3-4 guys
would beat me up (got witnesses) but they ran away or sum thing, I panicked totally still police, my mom, my stepmom,

I called them all I was going insane thrashed my place totally, the police took me into Psych, leaved 2 hours later, home to crib again, all the city have heard me and im getting laughed at, or people look fuckin scared, they really do look scared lol. my "gf" is still keep on makin me feel worse on myself,

keeps texting/calling that I am an idiot and I don't deserve her, I did let go on her because I know she is with someone ells and thats fair just let my own life now. But she keep on going I love u/I hate u, u end as nothing etc. And many people are supporting her. Even about the most evil things, sum do.

Sorry I haven't answered all the post to me, and I keep o sayin I would.. I really will, just don't have the focus/mind right now. Don't know shite to do anymore. Have been heard music all day just sippin cola,
see my crib gets more worse and worse. And if it aint bad enough
, I idiot have ordered sum mdpv + the mxe man yesterday.. I have to flush the mdpv,

I have fuckin too. Its going to kill me if im not. And in sum way I dont give a fuck if I die. But then again I do, thinkin of movin to another place, start on a fresh, long away from this city/people here.

I am really sorry guys of being like this, it really warms my heart ya think of me.

Don't know what the fuck to do

Last edited:
Hi Nick

You have to take it all one day at a time, it is never going to fall back in place quickly.

Its great that you have realised you have fucked up, and DO flush that shit, and when your order comes flush that shit as well.

At the moment you are paranoid because that what this shit does to you man, and you need to sober up and look at your life from a sober perspective, and it wont be as bad as the perspective you are viewing it from now.

There will be damage that is done, and you have to forgot about your GF for now and concentrate on yourself.

Get that shit flushed, cancel that order if you can and spend teh next 24 hours sobering up.

Come back on when that is done and then take the next step.

You cant do anything while you are high and still have some left. Get rid and sober up and look at every aspect piece by piece (SOBER) and it is all fixable.

You are suffering sever paranoia and need to sober else, or it will spiral downwards, as you know and have pointed out

You need to do this step by step, and you will get there

Step 1 is to flush that shit and sober up

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi badbesty, I have been sleeping for a long time, and have no more, im sober, and have said sorry to sum people, but sum of them I truly am done with, they fucked/have for god knows how long, our friendsship up. The gf and me is done forever, she gets me up this crazy shite everytime I fall in stims.

But man yea im going to flush, its too hard for my family now, really I can hear/see it on them, you guys was fuckin right when I told your about I have ordered sum a-pvp that it could (would) go wrong, oh boy it did.

Looking myself in the mirror now, a hard headed stim-fiend have fallen, and he did a long time ago. MDPV/A-PVP, can and will take the most people down, hell it took the Professor down?! Then sure thing it takes me down even after long break and feeling better etc, it smashed me right back to hell, with BIG POWER. Im done, I really have to flush that mdpv when it comes, it will detroy my world completely if I start takin it.

Nicklazz, I've been there, I can totally relate to it all. In the end, I finally managed to get rid of the mdpv I had (I was carrying it around with me everywhere because I was too paranoid to let it out of my reach), I threw it in the sea. There was just a point where I felt it couldn't get any worse and getting rid of it was the only way to stop myself...after 2 years. You clearly seem to know it can't go on, getting rid of it is the only way to get your self control back, step by step, and it's the simplest way.

I know it's not easy, it's the most addictive drug I've ever tried.

Good Luck.

Thats great that its all gone mate. I personally havent tried it, used to be a massive coke fiend in my 20's and from what o have read this stuff is unbelievbly addictive in comparison, so it is going to be tough.

I found out at my low point in my coke habit who my mates were and who were along for the ride, so that is a positive from it.

You can rebuild the relationships that you want to. But give them time.

They will believe in you once you have kicked the habit and stay away.

Theres no life down that road mate.

Glad you are on the right track and take each urge and craving as it comes and stay strong.

Always support here for you buddy.

Keep in contact with us all, but on another thread!!

Also make sure you flush that other order or ring them to see if its too late to cancel and get a refund

Last edited by a moderator:
Another break is underway. Last one was a about a week long followed by a few days of apvp induced hell. Flushed on day 3 cause I couldn't take the intensity of the up and down roller coaster of the first few days of using again. Forgot how much tolerance resets after a break. Was damn near the best apvp ive ever tasted... Scary how strong it was. Decided I do not like apvp either. Mdpv is, for me, much more manageable and smooth. At least that is how I remember it... Perhaps not how it actually is.

At about day 8ish of nothing but rest and food. Another plan of using is (stupidly) under way. This time it will be mdpv not apvp but I don't expect things to really go any better.

A baby learning to walk must fall many times before mastering the art of walking unaided on two feet. I guess a man learning to live without PV must fall enough times before he masters the art of sobriety.

(Sigh)

Thanks Ceres and BadBesty, will do my best. The letter has arrived with the mdpv + mxe in it, its down the post office.

Fuckin scared of going down getting it, wish there was a way to get the mxe out of it without see the mdpv :|

To Quasi post to me the side before this:

Oh yes friend, all you wrote there is true as hell, its so embarrassing and im burning bridges everytime, it aint fun no more, have never been doing these drugs. I was an idiot ordering, and a even BIGGER idiot ordering mdpv, that I now have to flush and if I not do, I deserve sum real slappin for being the biggest yerk on the planet.

To knock and ben:

Have edited a post on the page before this and answered you guys.

Last edited:
Well it wasn't down on the post office, it first come tommorrow they said to me. So more waiting more thinkin.

Good luck nicklazz... I'm in the same boat as you. Pixie dust will be arriving any time. I know what I should do, I know what I want to do, I know what the other half of me wants to do... Sadly, I know what I will do once it arrives. I'm not strong enough today simply because I choose not to be strong enough. Pathetic huh?

Good luck. You are strong enough if you want to be. Its only a choice. The bag of powder is not calling the shots, you are. You can do this. MXE provides a brighter future for you, that other bag is nothing but torment.

I've made a mistake. I want to continue on my path to sobriety and happiness. Fuck this is hard yet in all honesty its as easy as making a permanent decision. But why is that proving to be impossible for me? Yes or no. Simple as that? I could only wish yet that is how it is already.

This is why I hate myself so much. All my life I have been able to accomplish anything I put my mind too. Why can't I accomplish this?

The key here is I'm not giving up. And I don't care what anyone says... I've made a lot of progress already.

Just keep swimming. Its worth it even when it feels like all is lost.

::prays::

Good luck. You are strong enough if you want to be. Its only a choice. The bag of powder is not calling the shots, you are. You can do this.

If I can you can also, lets fuckin do this friend, its fuckin time.

But damn I know there is a change a ok big one that I start tastin instead of flushin it out. Even tho it just as easy as it really is, just take the bag and drop it down and flush. Oh man.. I really feel ya dude where u are. Good luck to yourself.

I justed blinked and two days went by. And there was me planning on consciously trying to slow my head down on MDPV.

Pre-planning doesn't work!

opened it, tasted it, idiot idiot idiot I am. going party soon, trying flush it there or just give it to one friend say flush for me please. sum thing damn it I am weaker than weak

EDIT

None the less I will get me a good time today, fuckin need it, and a big concert in my hometown, will try enjoy no matter what. Take care friends, I will too. Good friday <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.