Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

MDPV Megathread 10: Stuffandnonsensemonger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahahahhahahhaaaa! That is fukkin hilarious =D

"Nobody should have to resort to using xHamster!"

Come back Stuffmonger, we <3 you =D

Also, checked some of his other vids and he did a lengthy interview with Alex Jones. This I have to hear :D

Adding meself to the list of peevypeeps congratulating you on your replacement therapy regime, Nick. In some situations it really is best to just spunk yer drugmoney on drugs that ain't peev. It's all well and good saying folk should spend it on summat practical instead but if it's a drug you are trying to avoid then a less iffy drug is often best. Personally, I'd maybe try to avoid replacing wiv stims (especially shitey ones like meph :p;)<3) cos that's almost a bit of a tease. I'd be more inclined to go for summat completely different to try to get away from the compulsion to use compulsive stims compulsively if it were I. MXE would be high on my list as it's so amazingly good for helping to get over cravings, compulsions and dependencies. And, being me, I'd obviously always recommend psyches for the changing of the mindset to a more positive and productive one. But obviously these things are personal choices. Whatever you can find to keep you away from the peev in the early stages of Peev Avoidance Therapy is great. As long as it doesn't end up creating a new problem anyway. Can be a tricksy ol' bizniz finding ways to change yer mindset when it comes to stuff like peev. It's a bit of a hard act to follow for a fiend :\

But waffle aside, you're doing great, Nick <3

Thanks mate! :D

And yea mxe is high on my list too, but I saw the ethylone on sale for nothing so got that, and meph.. Well I run out of ethylone so got a 1g of meph after hehe, but man it is as pricey as a g of mdpv. You don't get a lot for your money when it comes to meph, done with a g in few hours.

Must get some more mxe when I get money on my card again.

Yea its going to take some time, but hopefully I some day get completelly out of this pv cravings.

<3

Pfft. You can't start the thread there, Knock :p

Gotta include the hilarical Stuffmonger vid Dan's alluding to surely =D

that hilarical vid? why yes, good point :D stuffandnonsensemonger <3

Nice job, Knock =D

Stuffandnonsensemonger ain't such a bad name for the thread, in fact :D

Ha! It's like modding by proxy sometimes ;)<3

Not me what thunk it, Knock. Was all your idea. You just hadn't realised yet is all :D

Drug Crazed - Short (15m) doc about "Bath Salts" in the US. Fairly standard stuff but the clip of the Intervention fella patrolling his house with his "Weapon to kill the Phase People" is worth it all by itself =D

EDIT: Just noticed my TraceMeNot extension is currently searching for "john mcafee nsfw" :D

haha just watched it great with that guy there yea :D and now my cravings go mad insane 8o

ignore the cravings, nick, I'm getting away with it but I'm not in deep at all - I am only too aware I'm flirting with trouble, when each dose wears off it's very clear how it could end up if I was not very careful at keeping things in check with benzos. Do as I say, not as I do! hypocritical but true <3

yes I have to ignore them, but man it's hard + I got OCD in extreme degree so really get loads of thoughts all the time about it, luckily I don't have any money on my visa right now, would probably have ordered some if I had..

Have been even WORSE cravings since started doing the ethylone and mephedrone, I should get some sleep, im sure it will lower the cravings just a little.

Fuckin miss the high, the fun parts of mdpv and the naughty stuff so much. Even some of the Psychosis (the funny stuff that sometimes comes and go) But I know its most crap and know how it would end for the most part, me in horrorland, and refuses to stop dosing until bag is done and fucked up stuff will happen, and my life would be more shit than it is now, and its loads of shit my life in the first place . Don't need to fuck up more, but the few good things of mdpv just pull me in, I really want some.

Good you are careful mate, you don't want it to take over you, man it drivin me crazy right now.

Last edited:
It's really not my bizniz but gonna say it anyway... I honestly think you should be a lil cautious with substituting other (lesser ;)) stims whilst you are still breaking the back of the cravings, Nick. Even though they don't do it a fraction as well as peev does, all stims still tickle the same receptors to some extent and cos they're just never gonna be able to match peev for sheer majestic intensity they're always gonna leave you a-hankering for the King of Stims. Something that is satisfying in its own right - something that tickles parts that peev (and lesser stims) simply cannot reach, maybe. If you drink nothing but Champagne then have to quit for some reason Lambrini just ain't gonna cut it and is only gonna get you craving for the goooood/baaaaaad stuff again. Imo, ime, ymmv, etc, etc. You can always go back to "lesser" stims once you get past this initial acute psychological w/d stage. It won't necessarily always be a problem but when you are still very much in the midst of getting through acute cravings I really don't think it's gonna help.

It's just one of those things really, if you truly know it's time to step away from the peev then you just gotta do it. Maybe remind yourself of what has happened before - read some of your posts in previous threads about just how bad it was. It's so very easy to mitigate memory - once there's a bit of distance between you now and you then it just never seems as bad. Memories have a knack of softening themselves over time. The rough edges, the extremes - specifically the extreme lows - get knocked off and fade away. I think the fact that I started keeping diaries and notes when I was onna run really helped me actually. It's given me something concrete that spells out - quite literally - exactly how things were even after the actual memories have become mushy.

Just remember that you are doing brilliantly - you've managed to stay away for quite some time now. Just stick with it and keep posting. The peev thread has taken on an air of self-help group of late so make the most of it cos everybody here has gone through the same stuff, or will do sooner or later. Get yerself some sleep and some nourishment and you'll feel better about things <3

get more mxe and maybe some 3-meo-pcp. They are things of beauty and their own kind of lush madness, just a much safer less damaging madness that doesn't lead to compulsive redosing, and no paranoid psyhosis. People say dissos lead to narcissism and it's possible but they can also lead to a love for people that's the opposite of narcissism, and that's my own experience. And no need for benzos to take the edge off on the comedown, their is no unpleasant come down, no anxiety <3 just lushness and wonder of a more unedgy kind than the serotonin releasers. no serotonin depletion blues either. pure win, really, if you can avoid excessive dosing and the awful tolerance that comes with it.

Am I selling this to you? :D <3 I'll even cut you a good deal :) well no, I can't do that, it's against the rules, but MXE is pretty cheap stuff if you don't have crazy tolerance ;) and 3-meo-pcp is potent stuff even with tolerance so can work out pretty cheap per dose (10-30mg is all I've ever needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.