Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 10: Stuffandnonsensemonger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for you =D

It really is an investment you absolutely will not ever regret I can promise you :)

Have fun wiv the fun stuffs =D

I <3 my scales, even these really cheap ones make me feel like a pro. Definitely rule 1 of HR.

Abso-fukkin-lutely. At the time, I really resented paying out all of £15 for my eBay jobbies when all I really wanted to spend that money on was drugs instead. Am sooooooooo glad I got 'em it's just plain silly though. They may be the cheapest of the cheap Chinese mg scales but they're as accurate as any I've ever seen (I'm sure Ceres would disagree cos he's got his own labgrade scale no doubt :p). I actually trust mine right down to single digit doses cos even if they aren't bang on they are consistent so at least I know I'm getting the same (or as near as dammit) dose each time which really does matter with such things. Best. Purchase. Ever. Not only the #1 HR item in any discerning druggy's armoury but also makes taking drugs much more fun cos you have consistency of dose each time which makes all the difference with RC psyches especially. You really do not wanna even think about eyeballing 2C-E, 2C-P, DOx and the like 8o

Why not branch out into other areas? Get some MXE, for sure, but why not a lil 3-MeO-PCP? Or some 2C-x? Or some 4-AcO-DMT? In short, am (cautiously) recommending psyches and stuffs as they are what broke every addiction I ever had. Obviously this is not necessarily wise for all...

Sounds a fucking great way to lose the grip of addiction. HR at its very very best, shambles stylee

Ha! It worked for me anyway :D

I did also point out that dissociatives can be pretty damn addictive themselves. Psyches can't though and they really can be excellent tools for breaking habits. Just so happens that they are also great fun too =D

I heard about one person who would take several LSD blotters every day during his working day at a factory. There must be a point where tolerance rises to such a point that the drugs do fuck all, unless you consume huge quantities of them.

Taking acid for multiple days is pretty pointless really. You need fuckloads and even then it doesn't do very much. You can binge on psyches but longterm daily use is not only pointless but undesirable. Imo, ime, 2cb, etc, lsd, ymmv, xtc, etc.

Still need to try LSD, cant seem to get myself in the mindset for tripping these days which is odd

Still need to try LSD, cant seem to get myself in the mindset for tripping these days which is odd
Oh really, you haven't tried LSD yet?! It's very interesting, I do it every couple of years on average, if intense it can be draining, mind :) x

Hahahhahahahhaa! That's at least the fifth time that vid's been posted in this thread and elsewhere :D

This incarnation of the peev thread was named in its honour, dontcha know ;)

Is one of those gifts that keep on giving though =D

Ended up order some more mxe <3

But some tryptamines and some of the 2C's I have to try next month :D

Nice one Nicklazz. You got this man. How you holding up mate. Not had chance for a chat for a little while.

Anyway hope you are well. <3

Im fighting for life, for all the people I love and for myself these days mate, the cravings are makin me go crazy, I drink a lot to try get them away.
Luckily I manage to order mxe instead of mdpv. The worst about me is if I get mad enough I just say fuck it all and order some, that just how I am, but when I cool down again I think much more about life and all. But man these cravings/dreams.

I know mate. They are horrible. The dreams are the worst because you wake up thinking you have some and then think about it all day long.

Trust me though it does get better and it is worth it. I promise. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.