European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

MDPV Megathread 10: Stuffandnonsensemonger

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, you are one of the few rare people that can use MDPV 'correctly'. Most people seem to re-dose too much too often, i was one of those types.

id say try to stop using it and see how that holds... i mean, you re still talking about using a drug for 5 streight days, a powerful addictive drug at that....

The comedown from MDPV really is insubstantial for me, Brap. I don't know whether it's the delerium that comes about from sleep deprivation, or the way that the sudden crave for hunger replaces hedonistic pleasure with feel-good sustenance. Either way, it's fine.

Glad to see you had/are having a good time. How long will it be before you fall into the trap like everyone else? (or in other terms, how long until you try and vape it? ;)).

MDPV_Psychosis loves a big pile of mdpv that has been placed on foil and heated just right until it turns into a delicious puddle of golden amber goodness that is then properly vaporized and inhaled.

Yum!

Edit: This is post number 666 in this thread. MDPV when vaporized as described in this post is officially pure evil. You have been warned.

dun dun DUN!!!!

Last edited:
Today is my 9th day sober from mdpv. No plans of replase... yet.

I hate this. I hate life. I hate my addictive nature. I hate mdpv almost as much as I love it.

Its so hard to get out of bed. So hard to feel motivated to do anything (besides placing another order, which I wont do.... hopefully).

God I can't take this anymore. I spent 7 of the last 9 days in bed. I was awake on average 2hrs each day. Today I'm finding it hard to sleep anymore. Which is a sign of progress I suppose. But in reality all I want is to sleep. Or vap mdpv. Both of which I cannot have at the moment.

So I'm left feeling very very empty sad and hopeless. All over some stupid powder. **** life.

I like this stuff but it deserves more respect than H so i gives it that respek , n H nearly killed me 4/5 Times.

OK. Feeling better. Had 1 mg of etizolam.

Then I drank three beers. :( turned into :)

Life isn't so shitty anymore! Temporarily anyways.

Ever have a large order of your favorite forbidden chemical that you dont remember ordering suddenly arrive in your mailbox? I'm putting the etizolam and the beer away, getting my ass off the internet and going to bed NOW. Before I do something stupid.

Fuck I miss you mdpv. Come back to me!

Goodnight everyone.

Last edited:
Night i have had 30mg on the foil 4 the lsat 7 hrs !!

Use not Abuse is key with this stuff cos it has potential for Psychosis; easy .

Well i finish this 30mg have a seroquel n off 2 sleep

I have a query..When the headshops were open and they sold a product called Ocean Wave & another was I think Ivory Wave maybe not but Ivory was in the title..

Anyway, I heard somewhere that MDPV was the active ingredient in those products can anyone here say if this is true or not? I been thinking of tryin some MDPV but not if it's like those drugs.. I remember bumpin a line of about 100mg which was probably too big in retrospect but then how are you to know when it says plant food on the side of the packet
Lol...anyway be great if anyone knew the answer cheers

Night i have had 30mg on the foil 4 the lsat 7 hrs !!

Use not Abuse is key with this stuff cos it has potential for Psychosis; easy .

Well i finish this 30mg have a seroquel n off 2 sleep

Why not stick to the crack Brimz mate until there is more research on MDPV and other RCs? .. Especially with the deals of C u get are fairly decent. At least with crack there is decades of experience in treating

Why not stick to the crack Brimz mate until there is more research on MDPV and other RCs? .. Especially with the deals of C u get are fairly decent. At least with crack there is decades of experience in treating

cos it has gone meirda n all . £20 ain't like what it was last time you was here .

This shite i get a G @ £25 last me months as i can 't do stims on a big scale except Crack n Even good W only last 1 hr ?

cos it has gone meirda n all . £20 ain't like what it was last time you was here .

This shite i get a G @ £25 last me months as i can 't do stims on a big scale except Crack n Even good W only last 1 hr ?

Yeah true I guess it doesn't last long at all.. but then W is lovely not so sure about this.. I may try it someday but readin through this thread it doesn't seem like my kind of drug plus if it's true that this is the stuff that was in packets of Ocean Wave then I will definitely stay away from it as I didn't enjoy that feeling at all

I have a query..When the headshops were open and they sold a product called Ocean Wave & another was I think Ivory Wave maybe not but Ivory was in the title..

Anyway, I heard somewhere that MDPV was the active ingredient in those products can anyone here say if this is true or not? I been thinking of tryin some MDPV but not if it's like those drugs.. I remember bumpin a line of about 100mg which was probably too big in retrospect but then how are you to know when it says plant food on the side of the packet
Lol...anyway be great if anyone knew the answer cheers

Anyone here know the answer?

i wouldn't trust anyting outa packet wit a stupid name tbh !

100mg omg That is crazy . i have had 30 all night running it like gear .

This was back in '09 / '10 though mate when the head shops were at their peak and there was always stuff in packets at parties. I never really got on with any of the stuff from those places but 1 time had a bump of ocean wave it was a nightmare for 3-4 hours maybe more. Intense paranoia and a generally weird feeling. Anyway I think that the Ocean Wave was MDPV so that's why I am more wary than usual of MDPV
- but maybe when done with gear it might be more enjoyable, after all I don't find crack at all enjoyable without some brown

Status
Not open for further replies.