European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 10: Stuffandnonsensemonger

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have some of this Stuff . Hardly fiendish imo. N i am a Fiend of the Highest Degree .

If you just dose once then it's OK, but if you start redosing it gets a hold of you. IMO.

it's good value . but smells nasty n you can tell it is not doing your insides any good .

I will only use it if i have some H to smoke to take away the taste n chill me out .

How do you people think of what's the best ROA for this one? I plugged it a few times now, but sniffing it seems much 'stronger/rougher' and of noticeably higher BA.

THC - do oral or snort, don't start move over to vape or IV.

but best ROA are indeed vaped/smoked, but also there where it really can go wrong, hell it even can with oral, so just think about it.

I may have a line in a bit . I have some Gear so it's all cushty.

I'm always Flying mate being a Robin n all .

I have about 100mgs left that is enough for a 20mg touch n 2 decent PeeveBalls

I still have some of this Stuff . Hardly fiendish imo. N i am a Fiend of the Highest Degree .

You still got some left? :! .. Brimz u crazy bro lol, is it not fiendish even when smoked? Dang, is it like meth at all when smoked?

MDPV The brimz experience With Hip Hop Flava

Amount
500mg

ROA

Vaped on Foil - Tastes of Dog but is a buzz MOS DEF>

Vaped in a Crack stem - KUrupted my Pipe no better than Chasing , pissed off :\

Injected With Heroin in a 2ml barrel with .2 of #3 - My own creation i think ?
not even Stufffuker does it like brimz BIZZARE tbH !

Verdict

Cheap n very toxic .

You do get bang 4 $$ . But imo it's not one ya want to start a relationship with . A quick scan of this thread will confirm that .

Will not be re ordering %) Unless it's the Tan variety:sus:

Last edited:
Well, since snorting was the most efficient of the ROAs i tried, i'll stay with it when having some of this. Even though plugging seems to be more gentle and not as jittery, which is certainly positive, overall it's just too wasteful to be a viable way of ingestion.

Drugs should never be snorted Amateur hr. looks cool in the film s though ?

Shambles!!! I've been missing you here bro, you've been quite a help in my struggles and I want you to know that. You've got a real way with words my friend, not a single one of your posts has failed to entertain me. Something about the way you talk and the message behind it, it's quite awesome.

Swirlsome therapy is what I'm after buddy. The shooms I speak of were only threshold dosage, but spoke a bit of volumes nonetheless. I've had AMAZING experiences in the past but it's really been a long, long time since I've been out to the stratosphere.

If I should trudge back into synthetic chems I give my word that psychedelics will be what I rock my world with. I'm in the middle of some serious changes in my life, I'm recently free of drug addiction and free of physical pain. Physical pain has been a huge detractor in my life and I'm Finally getting it sorted out. I've never known life without pain, everyday seems a bit like a miracle as of late without stabbing nagging physical pain.

I truly can't fathom what some DEEP swirlsome therapy can show me at this point. It's time :)

I lied when I said I won't be around these parts much more. I care for you guys, I loathe the peeves after realizing what it's done for me but I definitely wonder how you guys are periodically. Let's all move together in a forward direction, after mdpv it's the only real direction left to go ;)

Thanks for kinda words, Quasi :)<3

And right back atcha too - your posts are always a joy to read. You have a very unique style. Kinda poetic. Reminds me of those Great American Novels, actually. I reckon you have one of those in yer, for sure :)

The swirls really do work miracles. Shrooms are very healing indeed but the synthetics (certainly some of 'em anyway) are just amazing too. Such a wide selection of tools for learning, healing and just plain ol' recreation (which is often the most healing aspect of all actually). Treat this page as your shopping list and buyer's guide ;)

Can honestly say that it was psyches that got me away from every nasty lil addiction I've had (which is several :!) including MDPV. In the case of peev it was mostly dissociatives that helped actually - ketamine, MXE and 3-MeO-PCP specifically. They all - especially - MXE have unique properties that actually curb cravings, reduce (even completely block) w/d symptoms and truly do put ya in a very positive headspace. Assuming you manage to avoid a dissociative addiction cos they can be kinda moreish :D

And do please stick around - always more than welcome around EADD parts. Feel free to make use of some of the other threads if ya like too. We're a pretty welcoming bunch actually. Well, mostly. Is always nice to get to know people a bit better. Plus, EADD is far and away the kewlest forum in all the BLand - is were all the kewlest of kewl katz come out to play dontcha know =D

Great to hear you're in a more positive place of late cos you've certainly been through the wringer at times. Dealing with pain issues can make such a difference. Am working on that one meself and finally starting to make some headway. Other than that, am indulging in a fair bit of swirlsome therapy myself - not only great fun but it works like nothing else I've ever come across. Would genuinely recommend it to all struggling with drug/dependency issues. Just so long as the person isn't in tooooooooo bad a place mentally/physically/emotionally. Is good for what ails ya ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.