European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 10: Stuffandnonsensemonger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, beautiful people! I think I've just awesomated myself ... Loving the nice, white powder with Platinum synth smoked.

Last edited:
After handling 1.25g of mdpv, there is easily 700-800mg left after 3 weeks. I have ethylphenidate, MPA, 3,4-CTMP and AMT (i need to dedicate a day/weekend to this!) and I prefer the MDPV.

I take it like my mate did, with a couple clonidine as MDPV really rattles the heart, and some benzos (etizolam) basically because I like smoking it, and 20mg losf is gone in 3 hours. lol.

That said, out of the 1.25 (unweighed just sold as that amount) some was given (a couple pts) to a friend, with a warning and a clonidine and seroquel to sleep. I couldnt honestly let anyone have more than 20mg of this and not have the clonidine for heart and seroquel to abort and sleep. If they have benzos , great even better.

I have not IV'ed (nor do i plan to to be honest... i have only ever IV'd meth, and methadone, and the latter was a mistake and the former was just like me eating 50mg and waiting 30min) this stuff but I heard from some junkies not on here that the rush is intense, although this person was talking about 100mg+ shots and saying that people would come to his house to buy and beg to get a shot his size, and they would end up dropping from it or in hospital).... Idiots (and an idiot drug dealer, who only knew that x amount is what he takes and that that could kill another person, and did kill people I think, murray bridge soth australia had mdpv deaths and i think because people treated or sold it in points.

I met someone who claimed he imported kilos of it from china (and still did, in jail,) and he was telling me people were paying $70 per point of mdpv down in murray bridge. Craaaazy. Some people must like it more than meth.

Personallly I hate the cardiac stimulation more, its got a weird (nice :p ) taste to it. but It's still just me adicted to the act of smoking something in a glass pipe. I cant see it being a good route of administration.

My experience with stims is: 6/5APB (awesome), ritalin, meth, dextro amphet pharm5mg tabs, MDPV, MDMA, MDA (possibly in a pill i had), and my concurrent use of ethylphenidate/mdpv/mpa that i have access to now. So out of them all, obviously I like MDMA and 5-6APB the most, and MDA, then meth, MDPV, dextro-amphet pills 5mg, then ritalin last...

Out of all of these, 2-3 days awake on MDPV and I was hearing real full on voices, never ever had that sort of psychosis before. EVER, and i was a meth head. No visuals, but I did then realise that it was time to get off it and take benzos/clonidine/seroquel and a bit of methadone on top to sleep.

Scary drug for prolonged use. Use it for a night and the folllowing day to stay up, its ok just watch the redosing and heartrate, I wouldnt advise co administering stimulants with downers like I do, but I am aware of the risks and know what my meds do, I am also on methadone also so my doses will be higher until respitory and heart rate is higher due to being depressed already.

How does MDPV compare to ADPV? Only tried tiny bit of each and didn't like what I felt.

What are the differences?

Quasi u ok mate?

Bro the fact that you asked warms my heart and soul a little, thanks for that :)

I'm feeling pretty lost in general. I seem to have a lot of anxiety these days and I don't remember always feeling this way. I haven't been visiting this thread much because it pains me a bit and makes me crave sometimes.

I just feel that my life has gone completely stagnant. The drugs help but they hurt at the same time, it's like I'm trying to fill some void with drugs.

I dunno. I need some counseling or something because I'm really lonely. I live two lives - sober me and drugged up me. The sober me really wants companionship and love, the drugged up me doesn't give a shit about anything. I'm scared shitless to let drugs go though. I keep myself mostly to myself because I know that, sooner or later, I'm going to binge on drugs again and hurt anyone I let close into my life.

It's really pathetic, I'm 25 and not terrible looking and yet I haven't dated since high school. I've never even been laid, how fucked is that? I have no self confidence anymore and no real way of networking with people to even meet new girls. I'm such a fucking pussy it's ridiculous. I know there have been some women that have expressed interest in me but I can't get over the fact that I have a secret infatuation with drugs.

I just need a bag of PV and a hooker, that'll get me over my anxieties, lol. Just kidding of course, I do think my PV days are done. But I gotta start getting over my anxiety with women, this shit is getting ridiculous and I can't keep using drugs to fill this hole, it's not working. I guess deep down we all need to be loved and love someone else don't we now?

Hello all.
I am done. This shit is evil, it does nothing but ruin lives. I have decided to better myself and my life, and as such, will not be using any drugs, of any description (ESPECIALLY PV), other than the likes of ibuprofen and tylenol, from here on out. I whole-heartedly suggest you each do the same. The havoc it has wreaked on my life and my loved ones and anyone associated with me has been devastating.
I have been in complete denial regarding this, and wish I'd seen the light sooner, so I could join the likes of SHM, Nick, Anatrica etc. You guys have the right idea. This drug (and any mind altering drug for that matter) is the antithesis of the morals and ethics for which I stand.
It does nothing for people in terms of helping/serving others, bettering the conditions of oneself and those around you, and leading people towards a free and happy society. Forgive my high horse (or don't), but this shit has got to stop y'all. I hope this helps some of you, and am sorry if it doesn't.
This post is part of a life-overhaul Im currently embroiled in, and as such, I feel a necessary step is announcing my new-found viewpoints publicly to the people I have been mis-aligning myself with, and to those to which I owe my alignment. So here it is. Sorry if I've offended some of you (not really).
I had considered deleting my profile, but then after some thought, have decided to keep it active in an effort to continue my rally against activities which are non-survival, such as the use of drugs, and specifically, THIS drug.
It's bad mojo guys, especially to the degree I was imbibing.
I wish you all the best. Harm-reduction for the win. Thanks for reading.
Happiness (truly),
Grayson

Bro the fact that you asked warms my heart and soul a little, thanks for that :)

I'm feeling pretty lost in general. I seem to have a lot of anxiety these days and I don't remember always feeling this way. I haven't been visiting this thread much because it pains me a bit and makes me crave sometimes.

I just feel that my life has gone completely stagnant. The drugs help but they hurt at the same time, it's like I'm trying to fill some void with drugs.

I dunno. I need some counseling or something because I'm really lonely. I live two lives - sober me and drugged up me. The sober me really wants companionship and love, the drugged up me doesn't give a shit about anything. I'm scared shitless to let drugs go though. I keep myself mostly to myself because I know that, sooner or later, I'm going to binge on drugs again and hurt anyone I let close into my life.

It's really pathetic, I'm 25 and not terrible looking and yet I haven't dated since high school. I've never even been laid, how fucked is that? I have no self confidence anymore and no real way of networking with people to even meet new girls. I'm such a fucking pussy it's ridiculous. I know there have been some women that have expressed interest in me but I can't get over the fact that I have a secret infatuation with drugs.

I just need a bag of PV and a hooker, that'll get me over my anxieties, lol. Just kidding of course, I do think my PV days are done. But I gotta start getting over my anxiety with women, this shit is getting ridiculous and I can't keep using drugs to fill this hole, it's not working. I guess deep down we all need to be loved and love someone else don't we now?

Mate you should really get some help in someway, all that anxiety + drugs is going to detroy you slowly, trust me I fuckin know bro.

It aint pathetic that you haven't fucked a girl and is 25, thats happen for a lot, just take it easy, you will get it done, no pv no hooker, just pure love for a girl someday someway thats for sure. Just get some help mate, get some to speak to about your problems etc, it helps a lot. Anyway im here for you remember, just pm if you need. <3

Hello all.
I am done. This shit is evil, it does nothing but ruin lives. I have decided to better myself and my life, and as such, will not be using any drugs, of any description (ESPECIALLY PV), other than the likes of ibuprofen and tylenol, from here on out. I whole-heartedly suggest you each do the same. The havoc it has wreaked on my life and my loved ones and anyone associated with me has been devastating.
I have been in complete denial regarding this, and wish I'd seen the light sooner, so I could join the likes of SHM, Nick, Anatrica etc. You guys have the right idea. This drug (and any mind altering drug for that matter) is the antithesis of the morals and ethics for which I stand.
It does nothing for people in terms of helping/serving others, bettering the conditions of oneself and those around you, and leading people towards a free and happy society. Forgive my high horse (or don't), but this shit has got to stop y'all. I hope this helps some of you, and am sorry if it doesn't.
This post is part of a life-overhaul Im currently embroiled in, and as such, I feel a necessary step is announcing my new-found viewpoints publicly to the people I have been mis-aligning myself with, and to those to which I owe my alignment. So here it is. Sorry if I've offended some of you (not really).
I had considered deleting my profile, but then after some thought, have decided to keep it active in an effort to continue my rally against activities which are non-survival, such as the use of drugs, and specifically, THIS drug.
Happiness (truly),
Grayson

Happy for you Grayson that you seen the light, hopefully your life can be repaired with your loved ones and yourself dude!
In any matter you seems to really mean you are done, that's so fuckin great man. Like you say, this drug is pure evil.

Don't delete your account mate, stay we like you in here. If you can and want, do you wanna share what have happened in your life because of pv?

Anyway take care, and all good in life from me <3

Last edited:
Hello all.
Happiness (truly),
Grayson

I'm so glad to hear this man. Your use was on the very high end, I remember posting a while back that I wanted to reach through the comp and slap some metaphorical sense in to you when I read you were planning some crazy 25 gram binge or something. You seemed pretty adamant to keep on going though; I figured it was beating a dead horse to lecture someone who is clearly deep in the grasp of mdpv about the dangers and how the lifestyle just cannot be sustained.

I didn't think you'd ever stop with the crazy amounts you were using and your consistent desire to keep on going on huge binges. Mdpv had me by the balls and my usage was like 1/10th the extreme of yours, I can't fathom what it feels like to expose the brain to 10 gram mdpv binges.

I'm glad you've seen the light. All the best to you.

Yeah so i never buy RCs EVER . I been on drugs a 1/4 a century never bought a RC . Been given em 2c b , c , i etc but never actually paid money till now .

1st one MDPV yeah it stands to reason i thought given my History . Hope it fukin hurries up can't wait to inject it with Heroin in a snowball / peeve ball ?

Be careful brimz, it can be a nasty vasoconstrictor. I suppose heroin opens them up...

Plus, there are many better RCs to buy before you buy MDPV :)

Last edited:
yeah but i only had £20 n wanted summat to go with Smack init .

how would you do that? Just put it down in the fluid?

I dunno how it's done but I know some people on another forum who got it working with apvp and an E-cig and said it was too convenient and addictive.

Fuck apvp anyway, I hate that shit more than mdpv.

I ate a cap of magic mushrooms tonight and I'm sipping on a 40 and I sit here and reflect on mdpv and apvp. All I can really think of is how shallow these chems are. I'm not tripping really but even a threshold dose of psylocybin mushrooms is 1000x deeper than my experiences with mdpv and apvp.

The only direction with them is down. I'm done. I wash my hands of these shitty synthetics, my life is worth truly living.

I'm persuing more psychedelics, I lost my path in life and need some guidance from something meaningful, synthetic drugs have just been frying me. It seems pretty clear right now :)

The only direction with them is down. I'm done. I wash my hands of these shitty synthetics, my life is worth truly living.

I'm persuing more psychedelics, I lost my path in life and need some guidance from something meaningful,

Fair play man. Well done for calling it quits. You're quality of life can only improve from here on. Much respect! %)

As a general rule , if somebody has not done it in the 60's or 70's I wont do it.
Fuck all that Chinese RC shit. Stick to the tried and tested
Best of Luck Quasistoned

As a general rule , if somebody has not done it in the 60's or 70's I wont do it.
Fuck all that Chinese RC shit. Stick to the tried and tested
Best of Luck Quasistoned

wiki said:
It was first developed in the 1960s by a team at Boehringer Ingelheim
:eek: :|

Interestingly the patent (PDF) suggests a 15mg dose which is my "normal" dose.

Last edited:
I dunno how it's done but I know some people on another forum who got it working with apvp and an E-cig and said it was too convenient and addictive.

pm me a link mate, would love to know how it works.

and great to hear you going for a good life now <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.