European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDPV Megathread 10: Stuffandnonsensemonger

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think the stims are helping your situation right now, Nick. I think maybe you need to have one of those line in the sand moments. If you keep at it you know how it goes. It's not nice. Can you step away from the stims? I really think that would be the one thing you could actually do for yourself to hopefully start to change the situation to a slightly more positive one. Being stuck in a routine of binging on stims, then crashing, then binging, then crashing can only be making it all not only get actually worse but also feel like it's far worse than it probably really is.

You've done brilliantly so far in managing to not order more peev (and again - good call!) but buying "lesser" stimulants maybe isn't the best option either? You know they ain't gonna fill that MDPV-shaped hole in you. All they're gonna be is a disappointment and all they are gonna ever do for you is give you most of the same shitty stim effects of paranoia, mood swings and feeling the world is about to end (or just wishing it would) when you crash. Am kinda in the same boat when it comes to stims myself: have always been a complete stim-fiend but once I got to peev the rest became a bit irrelevant and since I'm mostly staying away from peev at the moment there's just no point in me chasing my tail with lesser stims. It's peev or nothing for me pretty much when it comes to stims. And I can't take peev anymore. At least I can't take it more than once in a blue moon and be bloody careful and well aware of how horribly wrong it could so easily go if I ever do. So I don't. Fought against it for quite some time. But was pointless. Was just spiralling down the drain. Ever decreasing circles. Only even less funny.

Do you know why it's stims you are wanting for preference? Is it cos you are trying to find something to "replace" peev or are stims in general just always been your thing?

And if you really do feel things are fukkin up then that's a great time to sleep. Ideally before it gets to that point but better late than never. Sleep is always the first step. After that there's far more chance of thinking things through properly. It's never too late, Nick. Never too far gone. Never too fukked. There's always ways to fix things. Or to make new things. Get some sleep and talk more when you've had a bit of rest. The sleep alone is one step closer to things not looking so bad <3

Last edited:
Have been having this powder orally for nearly the past year but, from you guys, I'm gathering it's better smoked? It still seems awesome but not awesome enough.

"Better" can mean different things to different people at different times.

"Better" in the sense that you will be getting way, way, way more fukked.
"Better" in the sense that you will better understand this thread by getting to see firsthand why so many people have such very severe problems with it.

When smoked it unleashes the full fiend potential. By far the most compulsive ROA. Once you pop... well... you won't be eating Pringles for a while anyway. You'll most likely find that the tinfoil 'n' tooter pretty much doesn't leave your hands and mouth until you've boshed the lot and are frantically fiending for more. Even IV doesn't come close to the level of fiending you get from smoking it. If I could give one single piece of advice to anybody fairly new to MDPV it would be to never smoke it cos once you do you won't bother with any other ROAs for the most part. Won't bother with any other drugs for the most part. Won't bother with anything else whatsoever for the most part. It's when you start smoking it you find out for yourself why pretty much everybody in the peev thread smokes it. And why pretty much in the peev thread would try to warn people to not do the same thing.

However, that kinda stuff doesn't work. So yeah, it is awesome. But it has a few lil issues along the way for many. Not for all, I'm sure. Do try to be one of the latter ;)

Chased on foil is the ROA of choice for pretty much every fiend I know of really. There is good reason for that. It does provide the ultimate ROA for the stuff. Which is precisely the problem. Sooooooooo very easy to lose days and weeks - even month and years - just chasing lil amber beetles up and down bits of tinny. Gah. Even thinking about it has me craving :D

The big problem is that it hits so hard and fast. But also fades so quick (relatively). You just keep coming back for more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and... One or two peeps who post in this thread have seen me on a run. Don't think they saw me without a sheet of tinfoil in my hand, a tooter in my mouth and the constant clicking of lighters from more or less the moment we met until I ran out a few days later shortly before they dropped me off home again. Not the best look.

In terms of getting the most from it I'd probably say snorting is your best bet. Oral is good for background stimulation and nice, smooth high. Plugged is great for a more in yer face rush. IV is similarly nice (although actually not as impressive as some might expect). Chased is pure fiend from start to finish. I quite like bongs actually. Would recommend that over chasing if you really wanna smoke some. Still fiendy as all fuckery but not quite as fiendy as chasing. You'll still find yourself smoking over any other ROA though. But ya, smoking is "better" in a number of ways. Is a really bad idea in a number of other ways.

Last edited:
Why dont you go and ask a doctor, they'll give you antidepresseurs, anxiolytics and stuff.
Thats there business, RC dealers cant compete.

I really don't think the stims are helping your situation right now, Nick. I think maybe you need to have one of those line in the sand moments. If you keep at it you know how it goes. It's not nice. Can you step away from the stims? I really think that would be the one thing you could actually do for yourself to hopefully start to change the situation to a slightly more positive one. Being stuck in a routine of binging on stims, then crashing, then binging, then crashing can only be making it all not only get actually worse but also feel like it's far worse than it probably really is.

You've done brilliantly so far in managing to not order more peev (and again - good call!) but buying "lesser" stimulants maybe isn't the best option either? You know they ain't gonna fill that MDPV-shaped hole in you. All they're gonna be is a disappointment and all they are gonna ever do for you is give you most of the same shitty stim effects of paranoia, mood swings and feeling the world is about to end (or just wishing it would) when you crash. Am kinda in the same boat when it comes to stims myself: have always been a complete stim-fiend but once I got to peev the rest became a bit irrelevant and since I'm mostly staying away from peev at the moment there's just no point in me chasing my tail with lesser stims. It's peev or nothing for me pretty much when it comes to stims. And I can't take peev anymore. At least I can't take it more than once in a blue moon and be bloody careful and well aware of how horribly wrong it could so easily go if I ever do. So I don't. Fought against it for quite some time. But was pointless. Was just spiralling down the drain. Ever decreasing circles. Only even less funny.

Do you know why it's stims you are wanting for preference? Is it cos you are trying to find something to "replace" peev or are stims in general just always been your thing?

And if you really do feel things are fukkin up then that's a great time to sleep. Ideally before it gets to that point but better late than never. Sleep is always the first step. After that there's far more chance of thinking things through properly. It's never too late, Nick. Never too far gone. Never too fukked. There's always ways to fix things. Or to make new things. Get some sleep and talk more when you've had a bit of rest. The sleep alone is one step closer to things not looking so bad <3

Fantastic post. Nick I know it's pretty damn scary to think like that but maybe it's time to really just take a break from all stims/all drugs for a while? Staying away from MDPV is a huge step but unfortunately if you jsut end up transferring addictions it isn't gonna help you much, MDPV or no MDPV :(
Have you maybe thought about detox? It might help to be in a safe place where you can just focus on your recovery and getting better without all the outside problems as well for a while?

"Better" can mean different things to different people at different times.

"Better" in the sense that you will be getting way, way, way more fukked.
"Better" in the sense that you will better understand this thread by getting to see firsthand why so many people have such very severe problems with it.

When smoked it unleashes the full fiend potential. By far the most compulsive ROA. Once you pop... well... you won't be eating Pringles for a while anyway. You'll most likely find that the tinfoil 'n' tooter pretty much doesn't leave your hands and mouth until you've boshed the lot and are frantically fiending for more. Even IV doesn't come close to the level of fiending you get from smoking it. If I could give one single piece of advice to anybody fairly new to MDPV it would be to never smoke it cos once you do you won't bother with any other ROAs for the most part. Won't bother with any other drugs for the most part. Won't bother with anything else whatsoever for the most part. It's when you start smoking it you find out for yourself why pretty much everybody in the peev thread smokes it. And why pretty much in the peev thread would try to warn people to not do the same thing.

However, that kinda stuff doesn't work. So yeah, it is awesome. But it has a few lil issues along the way for many. Not for all, I'm sure. Do try to be one of the latter ;)

Chased on foil is the ROA of choice for pretty much every fiend I know of really. There is good reason for that. It does provide the ultimate ROA for the stuff. Which is precisely the problem. Sooooooooo very easy to lose days and weeks - even month and years - just chasing lil amber beetles up and down bits of tinny. Gah. Even thinking about it has me craving :D

The big problem is that it hits so hard and fast. But also fades so quick (relatively). You just keep coming back for more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and... One or two peeps who post in this thread have seen me on a run. Don't think they saw me without a sheet of tinfoil in my hand, a tooter in my mouth and the constant clicking of lighters from more or less the moment we met until I ran out a few days later shortly before they dropped me off home again. Not the best look.

In terms of getting the most from it I'd probably say snorting is your best bet. Oral is good for background stimulation and nice, smooth high. Plugged is great for a more in yer face rush. IV is similarly nice (although actually not as impressive as some might expect). Chased is pure fiend from start to finish. I quite like bongs actually. Would recommend that over chasing if you really wanna smoke some. Still fiendy as all fuckery but not quite as fiendy as chasing. You'll still find yourself smoking over any other ROA though. But ya, smoking is "better" in a number of ways. Is a really bad idea in a number of other ways.

Thanks for the detailed explanation. So yeah, guess I'm really going to have to try it now!

PS: Never found speed IV'd that great either - too much of a rush first up meaning less to follow.

Sorry for my slow og late reply Shambles, I have read it many times now but had not the energy to answer because of the lack of sleep, all the drugs etc you know how it is <3, but I do now:

No you are right about the stims aint helpin me shite, they rippin me apart and Im loosing myself, and its starting to go faster and faster.
I don't know if I can step away from them right now, its fucked up I know, its them detroying my life, and then I want to do more? Its so idiotic of me.
But I am going to try, I am good at get in addictions sadly, (and it counts for stuff that also aint drugs), but if I can drop the stims for example mxe or different tryptamines etc, Im sure it aint going so fast down road for me, but will still makes my life hard.

Yea I am also very impressed of myself not falling into mdpv yet, don't even know anymore how long it is now I have had a last taste with my worst enemy.
But its craving on me like crazy and even more now after this last week or so with ethylphenidate, speed and mephedrone.
It's like you say, disappointment from the less effective stims, only gets a little taste of the King + shitty paranoia.

How did you manage to get out of your mdpv addiction mate?

Like you, I am also a stim-fiend, always been my thing yea.

I have had a total of 10 hours sleep in a week now which is nothing, man its still shite the most of it, had a good day yesterday tho, but troubles + all the cravings still danced around in my mind.

just snorted last speed I had so im going for a big nap soon I think.

Why dont you go and ask a doctor, they'll give you antidepresseurs, anxiolytics and stuff.
Thats there business, RC dealers cant compete.

I go to an psychiatrist on a addiction center, I get prescribed sertraline and seoquel and risperidone. But I don't take them, even tho I want too and they could help
me with so much but the mdpv addiction I don't know if it can kill.
Worst is him or no other on the center, had heard of that drug when I told about it, the psych did check wiki and looked at me with scared eyes.
Not much info about it to get here in denmark, almost none he said.
So they feeling a little helpless to help me with that, but of course trying.

Fantastic post. Nick I know it's pretty damn scary to think like that but maybe it's time to really just take a break from all stims/all drugs for a while? Staying away from MDPV is a huge step but unfortunately if you jsut end up transferring addictions it isn't gonna help you much, MDPV or no MDPV :(
Have you maybe thought about detox? It might help to be in a safe place where you can just focus on your recovery and getting better without all the outside problems as well for a while?

We have talk about it the other day but I answer here too so others can read <3

Yea its time for a break from all drugs, it could get my life in shape and I could get going forward, but its so fuckin hard letting go on drugs like that completely, I want to do it but in another way I want not.

I can't get in detox it aint that easy here in denmark to get in like places like that, and if they kick you out pretty quick, if you are not a total maniac or lost completly control over there addictions so to speak, or are really low on the life.
I am low, but not suicide-mode. But yes I have thought about trying to talk with a place to see if they can change there mind of letting me enter, but chances aint good.

Last edited:
You are in my thoughts Nicklazz. Speed and I guess drug comedowns in general make life seem unmanageable.

I personally can step away from speed but I substitute - synthetic drugs in general are ruining me. I mostly dabble in the synthetic noids these days but they get to be just like mdpv for me - compulsive as hell and problematic for me. Hell, I almost got fired from my 5 year long job because I got totally fucked on noids on the job. Everyone knew and it was embarrassing to say the least.

My home situation is getting shaky because of my drug problems. My mom hates me and I don't blame her, I wouldn't want to live with me either. Poor women always smelling chemicals coming out of my room and seeing me either A) totally fucked on speed or noids or B) In a state of withdrawal. I feel so guilty, I can't believe how out of control I've gotten that I'm on the verge of losing my home, my job, my family. And friends? Hah! I stopped talking to most of my friends because I'd rather be alone doing drugs.

Tonight my mom told me if I bring drugs in her house again I'm out. I told her there is no hope for me, I can't seem to stop and I might as well pack my bags. I DON'T make a good enough living to make it on my own so I'm not really sure where to go from here. It's not realistic to expect complete sobriety from me, I just can't do it in the long haul.

I wish I could start it over sometimes and try out the "normal" life. Ya know, get a gal, a good job, hell maybe children. But instead I chose drugs.

What does all this have to do with mdpv? Well, I think mdpv has helped shaped me into the hopeless compulsive drug addict I am today. I don't remember always craving MORE of everything until I let mdpv grab me by the balls.

2 or 3 days sober now but who is counting anymore? I made it 3 weeks last month and I was still unhappy so I can't see the point.

If I had the money and ability I'd just order a fat bag of mdpv from China and go off the deep end. I don't care anymore :(

Quasi don't give up mate, I feel like that too often and really much at the moment. It all seems like I can't make it, like you feel but man deep inside I know giving up aint the easy way, it will hurt people that loves you. Mate we haven't even not lived the life yet, we are so young.

Mdpv has also truly made my drug hell even worse than if I haven't ever tried it, something that is so good in effects it was like my dream come true, simply just had to be a pure horror story, that feels like it aint going to end. But it haves too.

The 3 weeks sober without drugs was very great job mate, respect for that you have from me!

Have you tried getting some help? Like I get?
Thinkin of you, hope you are ok <3

So I'm just returning to a normal functioning state, getting some sleep last night after burning through a gram in just 5 days...I'm starting to see why 8g runs become viable to regular users.

I don't want to be in a position where I can clean out a gram in a pinch...It's too efficient, and utterly destroys your mind. Psychosis on this run has been the most intense flurry of paranoid delusions and sudden mood swings. The temptation to buy more right now is so great as well...Gahh.

Nick it really sucks rehabs aren't easier to get into in Denmark...for such an advanced country (afaik anyway) you'd think they'd have a better system :( you know, I think tryptamines may not be such a bad idea for you. You said the MXE helped, I think a good psychedelic experience could really help clear your mind and motivate you as well...it'll never do everything but it might be a start. Although of course you'd have to be sure not to take that much since by now it's probably very easy for you to slip into psychosis. And no trading addictions etc., although addictions to psychedelics are rather more difficult to fall into than others...if not extremely rare. Just a thought, I'd consider it if I were you, if it weren't for aMT I'd still be on heroin 24/7. Anyway you know I'm always here if you need to talk <3

you know, I think tryptamines may not be such a bad idea for you. You said the MXE helped, I think a good psychedelic experience could really help clear your mind and motivate you as well...

Yeah, man, why don't you start using a psychedelic stimulant, to clear your mind, like? Make sure not to take your prescribed antidepressants and antipsychotics "even tho I want too and they could help
me with so much", you'll have a more profound experience, and this time don't tell your girlfriend or your family or anyone else who thinks your life is falling apart. Might need to use a new thread for that though..

[/sarcasm]

Last edited:
After thought -
Yup. Do think you shouldn't get too much if you do decide to try that out though, Nick...I made the mistake of assuming no one can get in trouble with psyches and I've now learned the hard way that intense trips multiple times a week are more than a little unhealthy ;) but a nice good experience could really do wonders for you. Would be more than happy to tell you what tripping has done for me regarding my heroin addiction if you want.

Last edited:
Not sure why then, psychedelics have helped a TON of people deal with addictions...shame to be so close-minded.

Stay sceptical if you wish, they've saved my life and I don't feel any kind of shame telling that to people. Especially someone I know, like Nick. Your loss if you think that's dumb :)

Generally I wouldn't just recommend psychedelic therapy to such highly unstable folks, no.

Especially not in this case with a stimulant psych such as aMT, and a person who has an uncontrollable urge to ruin his life while on stimulants, and 'unsupervised'.

Edit: See, there's more to it than just tossing down some tryptamine. Which seems too risky to recommend in this case. I'd suggest other safer paths first. Like the prescribed meds, of which he said that they will help him "so much". Then maybe reconsider a psychedelic stim mind-clearing when he is slightly more stable.

Last edited:
Wasn't recommending aMT at all, I mentioned it cuz that's what I used. Meant psychedelics in general, obviously something much less stimulating for someone in Nick's situation...
Dunno. I honestly don't really think anything worse could come out of it. I didn't mean he should just get some and start tripping all the time. Lots of things would have to be taken into account. I still don't think it could do anything but help.

In any case, I think it's something worth considering among many other possible options. Just that if it looks like Nick doesn't have an 'easy' way out of his addiction (rehab etc.), psychedelic therapy may be a better option than continued destructive stim binges.

Oh just saw your edit...no of course I didn't mean he just go out, get a psyche and take it on his own without prior warnings or thoughts. I've talked to Nick about this before so maybe that wasn't clear from my post but I'd never suggest that to someone...would be maybe while talking to someone with more experience, could note down his issues/thoughts beforehand, etc etc.
I really meant it more as a last resort in case meds and stuff don't work. As Nick knows. Can see how that would have been completely unclear to the rest of the forum in my post, so sorry bout that. I've known Nick for over a year and wouldn't recommend psychedelic therapy to a random poster...

Last edited:
Like Pagey says, we have talked about it before and I too can see it as a good option to clear my mind etc, but it will not be done soon, the meds I have starten to take so I give that a shot these days.

Pagey <3

Status
Not open for further replies.