European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

MDPV Megathread 10: Stuffandnonsensemonger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was to Slato, i was using a broken old meth pipe, half the bowl had snapped but i could get it going nicely
but i went back to foil and nothing beats that!

sorry was not sure yer the foil is good but i was to smashed to use it so tried that :)

I haven't tried foil myself (Idk about my friend here) since the first (and only) time I used heroin, I didn't have a meth pipe handy then for the heroin and neither did I now for the MDPV.

Nowadays my friends just hollow out a light globe (he brought it with him too, woo hoo), with a strawer in their mouth, and dont over heat it. It's disposable anyway. Even better is to get the screw type, gut it, get a coke bottle cap and a strawer and some glue, cap screws perfectly on to bulb, no smoke is able to escape.

This is what i used to do when i was a meth head... I'm clean now, honestly apart from being on the methadone program here.

It will turn turn black in a pipe if u burn it, you need very very low heat and it should turn orange/amber
also i had tan stuff from that website and they told me it was "tan MDPV", but clearly was A-PVP,

my mate didnt get his from an rc site, i wonder if it's a-pvp not mdpv? although sold as mdpv with feedback from customers quite positive.

Can a reagent test differentiate the two?

you should be able to tell by the taste, it really left a rough taste in mouth compared to MDPV
when vaping it that is

We've both only ever had Mdpv. not A-PVP.

I think it's MDPV, I had a look at a thread that compared the two including smell, onset, etc etc, and its pretty much spot on MDPV.

i never had A-PVP either here was the post i used

aPVP (alpha-PVP) vs. MDPV comparison:

**These are two very similar chemicals in structure, based on pyrovalerone and resembling non-identical twins in their nature, or a "female" vs. "male" mallard duck... however, they both walk, look and quack like a duck, not a duck/crow (as an example) **.

Also, my qualifications: Regular and in-depth experience with MDPV practically since the day it came out in the early-mid 2000's, and a recent introduction to aPVP via a well-trusted and reliable source.

MDPV (appearance): Powdery white-to-tan.
A-PVP: Clumpy tan to dark tan.

MDPV (odor): Mild "pyrrolidine" type odor (like smelly sweat-socks).
A-PVP: Heavier (moderate) "pyrrolidine" type odor.

MDPV (solubility): Dissolves in H2O with difficulty, mild "pyrrolidine" type odor in solution.
A-PVP: Dissolves readily, heavier (moderate) "pyrrolidine" type odor in solution.

MDPV (smokeability): Vapes somewhat uncleanly, mild to moderate harshness/odor.
A-PVP: Vapes very easily/cleanly, moderate to heavy harshness/odor.

MDPV (onset and duration): Slow to medium onset of effects, lesser dosage needed, greater duration.
A-PVP: Rapid onset of effects (all tested ROA's), 1/4 to 1/3 greater dosage needed, lesser duration.

Summary (useful info): a-PVP vapes better than MDPV, but is harder on the lungs and harsher. Effects come on faster, but last a shorter period of time and more is needed than with MDPV. A "rush" is possible/likely with a-PVP (particularly if smoked or injected), and unlikely with MDPV.

The "highs" are otherwise quite similar -- plain old NDRI (norepinephrine/dopamine) reuptake inhibition and stimulation with varying/unpredictable euphoria, an increase in sexual tendencies and unpleasant tweaking at higher dosages.

APVP "feels like" a cruder, harsher and less sophisticated (but faster-acting and smoother burning) version of MDPV. MDPV is like "high end/fancy/fussy" and aPVP is "low end, poor man, easy-going" version of the same thing.

Given the faster onset and shorter duration of effects, it is possible that a-PVP will be more compulsive than MDPV via rapid onset ROA's (smoking, slamming), but it may take longer to take hold and have an easier/shorter comedown when the user regains willpower. Vapers may experience lung damage/pain with a-PVP (temporary, most likely, but who knows). It is likely (from my research, including contact with a professional source that suggests it) that a-PVP degrades/loses potency substantially faster than MDPV, whether in solution or not, and so care in storage is more of a factor.

the A-PVP left a really heavy taste in mouth after vaping

Next time he told me he's going to come over and find that vein he couldnt hit for the IV, and do a 50mg weighed shot

Sounds, errr, intense...8( Are you new to peevee? Cos that really is far far too much.

It appears fine just like meth

Lol, to the extent that meth is fine, maybe...

His pipe is left with black burnt residue unlike any meth pipe I've ever seen.

Yeah that's cos you're burning it, which is why pipes are shit. Learn 2 foil instead.

Chuck in the odd psychosis story someone. They make for interesting reading. I did one yonks ago and it was the most terrifying drug experiance of my life. Being schizo done me no favours

Haha, been there just the once when I went for a 3 day run on the pv. Was in a friend's flat at the time. On night 3 I started hearing voices, specifically the world 'police' whispered over and over again. Convinced my mates had called the cops on me (?) I panicked, chucked my drugs and got the fuck out.

Soon as I was in the street I could shadow people everywhere, most of them carrying guns or knives and not looking friendly. Then I'd look round again and it's just a lampost or something. Spent a while running round the streets of Oxford not knowing what the fuck was real, convinced every car on the roads was an undercover cop trailing me. One point I saw what I thought was a whole battalion of heavily armed Congolese soldiers surrounding a tank. When I looked round again it was a tree.

Eventually I flagged a taxi and got back to my mate's flat, where I proceeded to throw half his possessions out of the window at the shadow people I thought were shooting arrows at me from the street. Also vaguely remember wandering around with a machete, and for some reason spewing a whole load of black vomit everywhere. Finally called a halt with a shitload of phenazepam.

You're right, it's scary as fuck, fascinating in a way but not something I'm too keen to repeat. Happened so suddenly it took me a while to realise it was psychosis. Pissed off my friends a bit too.

Had a letter today with mdpv falling out of it, fucking lucky postie didn't see 8o

packaging had split, thats a reminder about order rc's from aboard :sus:

A peev thread on the David Icke forum? How very odd. They completely forgot to mention that if you take enough peev you can see lizard people. And that you will clearly see the workings of every interlocking conspiracy there is. You'd think they'd mention a thing like that. Further proof (as if any further proof were needed) that David Icke is one of Them. Conspiracies within conspiracies :sus:

Sounds, errr, intense...8( Are you new to peevee? Cos that really is far far too much.

Lol, to the extent that meth is fine, maybe...

Yeah that's cos you're burning it, which is why pipes are shit. Learn 2 foil instead.

To answer your first question, yes. I am, I am not sure about him, I didn't actually take it, I was just his sitter and he was saying that it was probably cut based on the doses he started with being in the 5mg range, with needing about 20mg to do anything.

Second Question: Yeah well, I used to be a meth head and he has had his fair share of killa gear over the years. I myself have never really found myself in any hypertensive crisis with a bad 4+ day binge on meth , weekly. I always used clonidine 150mcg or 300mcgif needed to sleep afterwards.

It wasnt a pipe like a sweet puff etc it was a light bulb so very thin and that may be why the burning, but yeah maybe his technique was shit, I think it was the fact he was trying to smoke it LIKE meth by melting the crystals down so he wouldnt inhale the powder when redosing (due to him packing like 20mg pipes for a few hours of vaping)

Either way he was fine, he had the classic stimulant anxiety but the benzos i gave him sorted that out. I sent him home with 3 catapres 150mcg and heard that he slept 12 hours and didnt need the catapres.

I dont think I could smoke off foil, isnt that even more toxic, yes i realise you burn any coatings off that create visible fumes (I just got out of jail, they smoke diverted suboxone there off foil from cadbury chocolate wrappers lol)

Actually, considering he wasnt weighing it and i was just his sitter, he may suck at eyeballing it, I only looked at a distance but it's possible he was loading smaller doses, he was scooping from a 300-400mg bag (I weighed it for him, cant really remember exactly how much).

My scales are good but not more accurate than 5mg+-, that's why when he had etizolam 250mg, after eyeballing scoops that were probably 5-10mg a shot with no benzo tolerance, and sleeping through things i should't, I put it in propylene glycol 200ml of glycol, to the whole bag of etizolam, meaniing 1ml = 1 to 1.5mg of etizolam (probably closer to 1.2,1.3mg) - works okay for anxiety relief and reducing stimulant overdose(slight) I would think, It's a great hypnotic so good to bring people outta a bad trip or psychosis or whatever if benzos all you got I prefer seroquel and catapres. (Moreso seroquel)

Last edited:
A peev thread on the David Icke forum? How very odd. They completely forgot to mention that if you take enough peev you can see lizard people. And that you will clearly see the workings of every interlocking conspiracy there is. You'd think they'd mention a thing like that. Further proof (as if any further proof were needed) that David Icke is one of Them. Conspiracies within conspiracies :sus:

lol sounds like my sort of place :)

411022e0486a9e8adcd7d4b410bf3dae530bd3.gif
for you sheep shaggers :)

It's not over, Nick <3

Why would you think it is?

because my family, friends and gf (not for long tho man, she said today she is almost only still with me, because she is scared of my life will fall into more pieces than it is :S but they seem to don't know anymore if im going to make it. I have promised my family and that I fuckin will keep <3.

All do I did 3g ethylphenidate from wednesday till now, and just buyed since it was the only drug I can my hand on today -.-, but a 3g bag of good speed (or as good as it gets on street-level), and thinkin of ordering 2g mdpv, I know I fuckin should not, but damn, its the king of stims, and the horniness I miss sooooo much.

EDIT:

Not going to order any pv <3

Last edited:
my life is falling apart man, I should really get some sleep but how can I when its all fuckin up? Don't know what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.