• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS the tds video thread v. smile

^ That is awesome :D

When all else fails, look up cat vids! (At least for me lol)

You know I posted this in the grateful dead thread and I often dont watch the videos when I listen but i played this again.. and i think the person who made this must have been reading my mail :sus: =D cause the pictures are right out of my mind and I love this tune.. Bingo's you ever want to hang out just let me know!!

I love Van Halen. And ah yes, the Blue Angels, amazing pilots:) I'm gonna have to one of their performances one day.

I wish I could've joined the military and been a pilot, or even a door gunner for that matter. Just getting in would've made happy

[video]http://vimeo.com/jonathanhodgson/the-man-with-the-beautiful-eyes[/video]

Last edited:
bumpity bump bump

this response really made me laugh, such a positive energy

^ man, i remember learning buddhists don't kill insects as a kid and ever since then it stuck with me and when i do like squish a bug in the house i always think about buddishm and if i could get it outside safely but those crickets man, jump fast and if they get behind some furniture bugs me =/

also this reminds me of the high maintenance / jamie episode =)

recently stumbled upon this guys youtube and been watching his videos, jsut an interesting guy on his journey... surfer spiritual...

"iv never heard fleet foxes played this loud before" ehehe

this guy is great, i like how his mind works "wooah this is the illusion reporting from the spaceship earth" lmao

some really great insights of depth in that video, and he says them in a way that is funny to me as well

About choice being an illusion as everything comes from one source to all of us? Maybe..
But that's just an interesting point of view which seems to reflect his reality.
Never really thought like that as it's quite conflicting with everything else that are tough to select.

i thought this was really beautiful and heart warming

[video=vimeo;123004006]https://vimeo.com/123004006[/video]

I loved that mysterie. It is so true. I would not want to give up those feelings any more than my feelings of happiness.