• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share something POSITIVE from your day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After almost 2 years of being single, with no interest in getting back into the dating circuit, today 3 women expressed their interest in me.

It may not seem like much, but it's a huge confidence boost for me, especially after the dark few weeks I've had recently.

that feeling is so good^, it kind of happened to me as well a couple of weeks ago

my positive thing is that ive found a way for me to be productive in life (i type and print out a detailed schedule for myself each morning and i actually get the stuff done)

Today I followed through with my commitments. Today I smiled because I am still learning how to value positive things about myself. I'm maintaining certain health needs I think I've starved my body of over time and I'm happy to say I believe I'm making the footing to a future that entails better health overall.

-dp

I had a call at work today and at the end the woman asked to speak to my supervisor. I thought I was in trouble but instead she complimented me to my supervisor =D

Spent the day outside at a beach and hiking around in the dunes and the slough behind the beach with one of my best friends in the whole world.

I have recently lost 53 pounds after coming off of opiates, and yesterday three different men told me I was beautiful ( one was my husband but still). It feels good. I can't believe I let myself go like that, it has been nice to work my way back!

^^ That's awesome! Congrats. I gained weight after coming off opiates. :sigh:

----
Anyway, I found out I made the deans list again this semester! =D

^ yeah, who loses wait?? lucky you beachcat!

^ nice work RX=D

there was a gas station pump malfunction and gas just came shooting out of the pump while my mom was pumping and my son was in the car.. the good thing is that it didn't catch fire.. all in how you look at things I guess.

An extra snuggly kitty. <3 (even if she did wake me up at 5 am to snuggle, then again at 7)

Got a lot done despite my pinball machine brain shooting all over the place all day long.=D

I just briskly walked 9.25 miles and I feel great! Have a busy day ahead and I'm going to smash it! Being sober feels great!

The weather is SO freaking gorgeous- It's even allowing my hair to stay how I style it :)

i msgd my accordion teacher saying im not rdy for the lesson this week, he was cool with it, and im not feeling much residual guilt plus i get to see my friends tonight !

I'm also loving the HELL out of this bad ass June <3 weather <3, and opiate free so I can REALLY FEEL my life again. :D

^ I LOVE summer nights. Being able to enjoy them without drugs is one of the best feelings ever. <3

Today the rain broke for an hourish, and I walked in the sunshine.
I know alot of people hate sunlight, but honestly it makes me feel at least 20% better. Especially when the weather is shitty 90% of the time.

BTW Ozekat... totally in agreement.. how amazing is it to actually feel life at full volume?

Having a good moment. will hate this comment in a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.