• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share something POSITIVE from your day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allein, it is a stressful morning for me too but the afternoon seems to be better. We can only do so much right?

Something positive - finally found a resolution to my problem.

Allein, it is a stressful morning for me too but the afternoon seems to be better. We can only do so much right?

You're right Maya, I'm rarely, if ever satisfied with things and less than perfect always seem like a total fail.

I know that kind of thinking isn’t helpful as it's more often myself that I consider defective, but the words don't seem to help in changing my thinking....but I'm working on it.

Glad you got something sorted:)

Last night I had trouble sleeping. I was wide awake from 11pm-5am. Instead of the usual panic that accompanies insomnia for me, I began and finished a novel that arrived via amazon. I awoke feeling accomplished, and, strangely, well rested. :)

You're right Maya, I'm rarely, if ever satisfied with things and less than perfect always seem like a total fail.

I know that kind of thinking isn’t helpful as it's more often myself that I consider defective, but the words don't seem to help in changing my thinking....but I'm working on it.

Glad you got something sorted:)

Yeah I would say I am a perfectionist and I care so much about my work (workaholic) although it burns me out a lot I love my job there are some things that are frustrating but I know I will miss it whenever I am off for holidays or vacation lol

^ I am burnt out as I am typing this8(

((((Maya))))
Can you not get a day or so rest?

Volunteering today n sun bed for 9 mins, 6 mins on Monday n on Friday will have another 9 mins so will be nice n brown. Then I wont be completely ugly haha xxxx

^^

You prepping for a vacation in the sun or something? Or you just didn't feel like being pale anymore? Ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.