• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share something POSITIVE from your day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^That is fantastic, max. I am going to be changing careers soon and not working with the little ones much longer--they definitely have a way of brightening up even my darkest moods and I am really going to miss them. How far away does your niece live?

my positive thing is very silly: I got two free things off the curb--a chair in great condition and brand new high tops just my size. Put a big smile on my face.

The football going to be good.. already worked out.. feel great.. time to sunday chill.

I got some laundry done! I'm pretty horrible about it lol. It's all about the small victories =D

herbavore said:
^That is fantastic, max. I am going to
be changing careers soon and not
working with the little ones much
longer--they definitely have a way of
brightening up even my darkest moods
and I am really going to miss them.
How far away does your niece live?
Thanks herbavore,my niece lives about a 2 hour drive away from me.
I bet you will miss working with youngsters as just like you said kids have a way of brightening up even the darkest of days.
I just wish children could keep that wonderful innocence that they have for as long as possible.

I don't know what I'd do if things at my house were organized. I'd probably run around messing everything up to restore chaos :D

^ I'm the same. As soon as I organize anything I go crazy looking for something I can't find and mess everything up again

Went to a new meeting and loved it. Finally found somewhere to go on sundays nights that I enjoy. :)

Cleaned a bunch of unorganized drawers in my kitchen. Now I can actually find things =D

Now you can find all the obvious stuff but you will now suffer the months of "I know I had one of those somewhere"

Got a fair bit of work done on my side-car restoration yesterday, cut out the rotten floor, made a new one and started on fibre glassing it back in....my garage is pristine BTW:D

Chill day at work today. States has a holiday right so we are not gettin calls from our US clients

Yep, we have Martin Luther King, Jr. Day today.

I woke up before my alarm today. That means extra time to BL before I go to the post office to pick up the new tail lights for my truck! =D

Last edited:
It's my last day before classes start. Gonna work out, run, do some yoga, and relax. Tomorrows a big day for me. :)

I got my tuition money :)

Hey, that's huge! Congrats--spend it well!:D

Caseface, I've been thinking of you. You'll do fine. And remember all you students, school counselors, student volunteers, prof's emails, mentors and study groups exist for the sole purpose of helping you out.

Thanks maya. It went well, hope to hear back from him by Friday. Hopefully I get it so I can start getting a step up in life again. It's been really hard to find motivation to do anything lately because I haven't been working.

^Yeah I feel ya, it could get boring at home I remember from years back when I was jobless I gained so much weight sleeping and eating and just being a couch potato lol. Then repeat it the next day eating chips watching movies and then sleeping.

^Yeah I feel ya, it could get boring at home I remember from years back when I was jobless I gained so much weight sleeping and eating and just being a couch potato lol. Then repeat it the next day eating chips watching movies and then sleeping.
Haha.. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining about not having to leave bed and eating, but having no money for weeks on end gets really depressing. :/

On that note I'm making food!

Status
Not open for further replies.