• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share something POSITIVE from your day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed to eat a full meal without wanting to stick my fingers down my throat.

I talked to my brother today. We are getting the friendship back. I'm really excited to talk to him again :D

That's amazing and heart warming to hear. I haven't talked to my brother for several years, and I don't hate him we just don't get along. We are always fighting whenever we get the chance.(over little shit).

ΔΔΔ you should give him a call. Whenever my brother and I got heated we would just tell each other we loved each other and hugged or hung up. No need to let it come to an argument. He is my best friend and the only person that truly knows me well. It hurts my heart to know that I pushed him away when I was using, but I know we can get it back.

For content: made awesome pancakes today with bananas.

A short 2 and a half hour shift at work today with double time pay.

Spending the day with the family on the 4th of July is always fun, watching the kids eyes lite up over fireworks makes me smile!

Aye happy 4th to everyone!

this morning I downloaded the new Boards of Canada album
"tomorrows harvest".I invested in a decent stereo recently and this music
sounds AMAZING.

so fucking grateful to still be alive.

I decided I'd wash my car today in my driveway, and it came out really nice! I even got a little sun on my legs and shoulders =D I love the summer and being able to be in the sunshine.

Dexter tonight!
it's the small things sometimes.
and I relate so much with being on the outside looking in like Dexter.
and when i was a junkie my life was a secret too.or so I thought.

Landed another job interview and learned a little bit more about how the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority works lol :)

Cleaned my attic, bedroom, desk, cupboards, shelves and under the bed looking for a lost file folder that I really need. Never found the file but my life feels so much more organized!

Cleaned my attic, bedroom, desk, cupboards, shelves and under the bed looking for a lost file folder that I really need. Never found the file but my life feels so much more organized!

LOL that's great!

Status
Not open for further replies.